TK*T(Toho Kingdom *Blank* Team) Disscussion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

TK*T(Toho Kingdom *Blank* Team) Disscussion

Post by ernesth100 »

:)
I've developed a faster style of writting my stories. I have plans to finish more stories over break. One of these stories is called the Toho Kingdom Areana Team. It's about me and TitanoGoji saving TKF from an evil Areana player who is beating everyone named Brawlex 10. It is a one part inspiration for the second story Toho Kingdom Fiction Team. It's a Marvels Avengers type story. When an evil witch figures out her reality is not real she comes to TKFC(Toho Kingdom Forum City) to tear it apart and torture those who made her this way. The Staff of TKFC brings 6 fan-made heroes to life to stop her attacks. But the heroes are having trouble agreeing. Can they come to terms in time to stop Mirablis?

(TKFT)Heroes-
Spoiler:
Ernesth100:
Name:The Scholar
Abilities/Tools: Can heal(Rejuvinate), is a super genius with 3 brains, but looks like a normal human. Has a multi tool called the Kinetic Penil.
Bio- A space/time/demension traveling mutant man from another Earth. He usually travels with 1 ally but this is new.

Corzak the Mighty:
Name: Emmanuel, Overseer of the Heavens
Alliance: Good
Height: 7 feet tall
Weight: 600 pounds (due to the armor's mass)

Description: A being from beyond the stars, Emmanuel is the God of Wisdom, and watches over the Realm of Eternal Light, alongside his familiar, Auroros. As a god, Emmanuel has no true physical form; rather, he uses a suit of armor crafted specifically for him to carry out his plans (if he feels it necessary). His armor is similar in appearance to this, though the shoulders are raised more to give off the appearance of wings, and the edges of it are adorned with ancient runes of unknown origin. He can sprout a pair of angelic wings of light that allow him to fly. Rather than wielding a sword, he carries a two-handed staff made of a golden metal. The tip appears akin to a pair of bird wings centered around a sphere.

Kind and gentle, Emmanuel prefers to avoid conflict and would rather persuade others out of battle. However, if need be, he will fight with surprising skill and dexterity. Wise and sagacious, Emmanuel seems to contain vast amounts of knowledge to be put to use.

Powers: Emmanuel can weaponize light in a variety of ways. He can use light to create shields, barriers, superheated beams, flashes to distract opponents- for nearly anything he can think of, he can use light for it. He can also heal others using his magic, but this is risky and can leave him weak or even comatose if abused. He also has the power of Seers, and can sometimes see into the future. These "futures" are not concrete, and can be altered with enough effort in the real world, but can be used as guides for others to follow and act. He is also skilled in using his staff as a melee weapon.

Russell:
Name: Russell Stone
Gender (bread is not a gender): Male
Description (typical attire and appearance): Russell typically wears clothes you'd normally see, i.e jeans, a sweatshirt and a bronze-ish colored hat, average running shoes, the like. In terms of physical appearance, he's average weight, with short, dark hair. A tall person, he stands 6'5, and has dark blue eyes.
Personality: Russell is an arrogant, cocky joker. He'll try to lighten a tense mood, but usually ends up being seen as a jerkass. He harbors an intense hatred for stupid people. Aside from that, he is somewhat of a mix between trying to not be a jerkass while trying not to be totally nice. He is always in an intense battle with procrastination and has to have some sort of punishment for himself if he does not finish something on time.
Abilities: He was born with enhanced sight and became one of the best shooters in the in the world. He is an extremely Sharpshot.

Biogoji: Ultraman Misaki
Background: Misaki was chosen to be the first Ultraman to travel to Earth to protect Misaki does not use his travel sphere due to the training he put himself every day since the death of his master Ultraman Xenon.
Appearance: Misaki’s entire left side is red and his right side is blue he has a simple green colour time and his face is Ultraman’s but his head is that of Max’s he has orange eyes and has golden metal gauntlets on his wrists.
Powers
Xanidum Cannon
Misaki puts his arms over his chest in a X formation and solar energy charges into his colour timer which fires a X shaped blast of energy Misaki adopted this attack from his late master Ultraman Xenon.
Misandun Ray
Misaki's own finishing move solar energy is absorbed in the golden gauntlet on his left wrist and is turned into a powerful energy ray.
Blade of Light
Solar energy goes in the metal gauntlet on Misaki's right wrist to form a blade made out of light which can be used as a sword and can be shot as a ranged weapon and it can pierce nearly anything
Ultra cutter
A wavy green laser that is shot out of Misaki's colour time which can cut through most things.
Ultra X Punch
Misaki crosses his hands in a X formation and surrounds them in energy which powers up his punches.
Ultra X Kick
The same as the Ultra X Punch except Misaki jumps into the air before crossing his legs.
After being powered up by the sun's energy
Misaki Phoenix
Misaki surrounds himself in fire like a Phoenix and Kamikazes his enemy.
Ultra Fire Punch
The same as the Ultra X Punch but instead of energy his hands is surrounded by fire.
Ultra Fire Kick
The same as Ultra X Kick but fire instead of energy.
Shooting Ultra Star
Misaki fires a powerful rainbow beam in the shape of a Shooting Star.
Travel sphere
Misaki can surrounded himself in a Travel Sphere for last travel.
Flight
Misaki can take to the air and fly.
Human Host
Misaki has created his own human form known as Misaki Sato which he can use to be on earth with out using up his energy

As for his human form he has the same personality but he has brown eyes, black hair, 6 feet tall and is of average build. He also doesn't have any powers in human form is a skilled pilot.

Dynomy84: Dynomy
Personality: Jokester but not a push over. He'll pull through in a fight. He's confident and determined.
Powers: Fire/Electricity. Can be very strong when used correctly. Electricity is used for close up attacks, and Fire is used when relying on long range. Also, he can go into a short "Kaiju spirit" mode, which makes him fight much more violently and animalistic. On the down side, it's nearly uncontrollable, which is why he uses it in last situation moments. Can fly. He also is very durable to firepower, heals good, he is also supr strong.
Also, a small note. He is mostly a speed fighter. He relies much more on close up than long range.

thecheatingsimmer56:
Name- Shinboi, real name Yoshikuni Taiki
Powers/Weapons- Two Katanas, a silenced pistol, smoke bombs, advanced acrobatics, agile reflexes, Immortal, can turn into a shadow
Gender- Male
Description - He wears a black leather outfit with two white eyes that are made of material so he can see through them and there are two white stripes down both his forearms on the outfit. His real appearance is a 5'9" tall male with short black hair and a black stubble.

Personality: He's hot tempered and can't handle losing or being offended, but he usually doesn't go for direct attacks as more he goes for subtle planning and stronger impact. He is usually quiet around what little friends he can make as they chat around him and usually holds grudges against people he holds below him. His hot temperament his usually trying to be cooled by others in the group and they also are trying to groom him into a better Ninja

Background: Born before the Sengoku period in Feudal Japan, Yoshikuni was blessed with the power of immortality and with years of training became known as the Great Shinobi. When his sensei was killed by being caught in the middle of a battle in the Sengoku period Yoshikuni sought to kill the Shogun of Kyoto and rule over Japan as vengeance, he killed many warriors and his mystical abilities were told in stories to other soldiers, when Yoshikuni managed to slay the Shogun he was confronted by Oda Nobunaga and his men over powered the Great Shinobi and buried him under Kyoto, he eventually was freed by American soldiers invading Kyoto in the Fall of the Samurai. He watched helplessly as his heritage fell to the ground around him and fought as much as he could but failed and the Samurai had fallen, Yoshikuni then went in hiding on Mount Fuji until the 21st century.

Villian-
Flygon King:
Name: Mirablis Umbra
Appearance: Normally, Mirablis takes on the form of a small, blue haired girl with a dragons tail, and a green shirt and jeans roughed up to make herself look somewhat human, but when she truly wishes to fight dirty, she'll turn into her TRUE form... which is like her normal form, only her hands twist into draconic claws, her feet turn into dragons feet, and she grows draconic wings, all of them covered in dark green scales.
Powers: Mirablis is the Witch of Miracles. She has the power to make any miracle, good or bad, come true, even if it isn't wished. She also has the power to cause spontaneous explosions that can tear planets apart, and has magic so powerful, ranging from dark matter lighting to conjuring up supernovas and spit that can turn whoever it contacts with to stone, that many have claimed she can even tear the very fabric of time and space apart. She has been called the most powerful witch in existence, and is ready to prove that claim, no matter what.
Personality: A cocky, half-twit brat that doesn't like thinking of anyone else better than her, Mirablis, or as she likes to be called, the Dark Miracle, heralds from a reality far from this one, and has come for one reason only: to make everyone else feel weak and insecure around her perfect awesomness. She doesn't go easy on foes, and always starts off fights at max power, trying to nuke her foes to oblivion before they can even react. Rumor has it she has absorbed the life energy of a great demon dragon, thus making her already incredible power even moreso, and taking its own powers for herself.
(All Positions Are Filled!!!)

Toho Kingdom Fiction Team is Here- http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16849
Toho Kingdom Arena Team is Here- http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16795
Toho Kingdom Arena Team: New Franchise is Here- http://tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=21571

New Franchise Phase 1(And Year of Event)
-(2018)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Age of Banning[check]
-(2019)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: KaijuClaw[check]
-(2021))The Athletic Quad[check]
-(2021)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: SoSo[check]
-(2022)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Gozi[check]
-(2024)Toho Kindom Arena Team: SilentRoar-Conflict of Severance[check]

New Franchise Phase 2
-(2024)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Golfzilla[check]
-(2027)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Gozi & The Killer Quin[check]
-(2027)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: JaegerM[check]
-(2028)The Athletic Quad: The Irruption[check]
-(2031)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Decadence[check]
-(2031)Protectors of Reality[check]

New Franchise Phase 3
-(2031)Toho Kingom Arena Team: Saffron Cougar[check]
-(2032)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Beyond the Past[check]
-(2032)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: JaegerM-JMen[check]
-(2033)Athletic Quad 3: Fate of Reality[check]
-(2033)SoSo 2[check]
-(2034)SilentRoar: Fall of Staff[check]

New Franchise Phase 4
-(2036)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Heroes & Villians[]
-(2037)Gozi 3
-(2039)Protectors of Reality: World Below
-(2038)Golfzilla-END
-(2040)SoSo 3
-(2042)Toho Kingdom Arena Team: Maximum Universe
Last edited by ernesth100 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 32 times in total.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Re: TK*T(Toho Kingdom *Blank* Team) Disscussion

Post by ernesth100 »

Hey Corzak PM me. Lets talk.

TitanoGoji

Post by TitanoGoji »

Sounds nice

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Its going to be more than nice. This is going to be inspirational.

TitanoGoji

Post by TitanoGoji »

Wonder what that inspiration is from

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

The inspiration for TKFT is TKAT. TitanoGoji you'll be glad I wrote TKAT.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

NEWCOMER ALERT!

Russell has joined the TKFT.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Hmm... This could be interesting.
Dynomy
If all else fails, eat pudding. Pudding never fails!

Biogoji
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Biogoji »

I agree.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

BioGoji PM me please. We have much to discuss.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Mind if I make a character for this?
Dynomy

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Eh? Sure there's a little more space. Just PM me the info and stuff.

Dynomy84
EDF Instructor

Post by Dynomy84 »

Just sent it.
Dynomy

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Ehem...
NEWCOMER ALERT!!!

Dynomy84 joins the TKFT!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED! STORY IS IN PROGRESS!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

thecheatingsimmer56 wrote:1st two chapters are nice, but unfortunately short, I'd be willing to help out with fight scenes and grammar if you sent me pre-drafts and then I replied with an edited version, god knows I've got plenty of time kicking while I wait for more sign ups on Dead Man Wonder Land. I think I could really capture the vibrant large area battles and especially Shinobi's acrobatic fighting style in the city.

If you want to just give me a hoot via PM and I'll get it done ASAP!
When you start a story i'll let you help me with mine.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

thecheatingsimmer56 wrote:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3256274/Lachy-The-Nerd

That's my fan fiction, I recommend you check out Foreign & Familiar the most
oh shit thats a lotta writting.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

I'm gonna make a back story for Dynomy84's character. Called Dynomy: Spawn of Desghidorah. It'll lead into part 2 of TKFT....oops spoilers.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:Remember ernesth, the more you write and the better detailed it is, the better people will like it. Bare minimum details often leave the story a bit flat.
Actually if the parts were any longer the whole story would probably only be 3 or 4 parts. Which is why I break it down.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Well okay but be warned. They'll probably one be one or two parts left. I go over board when i make long stories.