The Jurassic Park/World Series

For the discussion of non-Toho monster media, tokusatsu franchises, and also for mixed discussion of Toho and non-Toho kaiju media.
Spuro
Keizer

Re: The Jurassic Park Series (1-6)

Post by Spuro »

Cryptid_Liker wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:43 pm So, we now know Dominion's main dino antagonist. The wait's gonna be a lil hard, to be honest. Way too much info
There'd be less info if certain people knew how to use spoiler tags.

XxComablack1937xX. :evil:

We've known about the main dino antagonist for a couple pages now. It was just kept hidden under spoiler tags as it should have been up until now.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

Post by Xx_The_Masquerade_xX »

Kaiju-King42 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:48 am
There'd be less info if certain people knew how to use spoiler tags.

XxComablack1937xX. :evil:

We've known about the main dino antagonist for a couple pages now. It was just kept hidden under spoiler tags as it should have been up until now.

Well just for those of you who were disappointed to find out, I apologize and went to add spoiler tags to my original post. In the future I will make sure to avoid posting any potential spoilers without tags.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Really i'm just glad they decided to have Giga probably fight Rexy instead of a stupid Spinosaurus rematch.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Will Metriacanthosaurus and Proceratosaurus make their long awaited appearance?

They were part of the embryos being smuggled to Biosyn, so they must have been interested in making them.
Last edited by Jeff-Goldblum2 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

^ Or the filmmakers just wanted some obscure dinosaur names in there for realism (what are the odds that Ingen only finds DNA from iconic species?), and picked those two out of a hat.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Neither of those animals sound like they'd be very interesting to include, given they share similar characteristics with other, more established dinosaurs.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Gigantis wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:23 am Really i'm just glad they decided to have Giga probably fight Rexy instead of a stupid Spinosaurus rematch.
Spoiler:
Yeah but assuming the leak or whatever it was is true Rexy will be dying yet again stirring another ****storm from the T-Rex fanboys as Spinosaurus did nearly 20 years ago.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:54 am
Spoiler:
Yeah but assuming the leak or whatever it was is true Rexy will be dying yet again stirring another ****storm from the T-Rex fanboys as Spinosaurus did nearly 20 years ago.
Spoiler:
I have yet to see the leak would you happen to have a link so I may view it or whatever details you may have seen or heard please? Thank you.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:54 am
Gigantis wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:23 am Really i'm just glad they decided to have Giga probably fight Rexy instead of a stupid Spinosaurus rematch.
Spoiler:

Yeah, there hasn't been a single leak mentioning
Spoiler:
Rexy's death
so I'm with Coma in really wanting to see where you read this.

RIP Evan.

Xx_The_Masquerade_xX
Futurian

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

Spoiler:
yeah, a 13 year old can KO a one ton carnivore with a block of wood :roll: :facepalm: . Don't get me wrong I am genuinely hyped (been grinning ear to ear for a solid 90 seconds) but yeah that's bullshit
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
your source of self destruction

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Spoiler:
I'mma guess the flare came from the kid everyone thinks is dead.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

master_of_monsters wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:21 pm
Spoiler:
yeah, a 13 year old can KO a one ton carnivore with a block of wood :roll: :facepalm: . Don't get me wrong I am genuinely hyped (been grinning ear to ear for a solid 90 seconds) but yeah that's bullshit
Spoiler:
there is no way in HELL theyre implying she knocked out that Baryonyx. Just she hit it so it would back off. More throwing a rock at the bear so it leaves you alone
Gigantis wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:25 pm
Spoiler:
I'mma guess the flare came from the kid everyone thinks is dead.
This is what I'm thinking
Spoiler:
but part of me wonders if the mercenaries from FK weren't the only ones to take advantage of Nublar being abandoned. They did set up that Chimera Corp last season

RIP Evan.

Jeff-Goldblum2
G-Force Personnel

Post by Jeff-Goldblum2 »

Is it true that Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus were supposed to meet again in the scene where the Tyrannosaur saves Owen from the Carnotaurus?

It got changed to a Carnotaurus but what was a Spinosaurus during storyboards.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Jeff-Goldblum2 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:00 am Is it true that Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus were supposed to meet again in the scene where the Tyrannosaur saves Owen from the Carnotaurus?

Think they said Spino was just suppose to show up to get killed, either from volcanic rock strike or Rexy attack. Personally really glad the filmakers didn't stoop that low.

SoggyNoodles2016

Gigantis wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:24 am
Jeff-Goldblum2 wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:00 am Is it true that Spinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus were supposed to meet again in the scene where the Tyrannosaur saves Owen from the Carnotaurus?

Think they said Spino was just suppose to show up to get killed, either from volcanic rock strike or Rexy attack. Personally really glad the filmakers didn't stoop that low.
Yeah, I agree. Would have been overkill after the skeleton smashing

RIP Evan.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Gigantis wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:24 am

It was suppose to be a quick fight but Rexy wouldn't kill Spino, just defeat it to my knowledge.
Last edited by miguelnuva on Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

So did anyone else see season 2 of Camp Cretaceous today. Ended up watching the whole season it was so nice, definitely passing the time till dominion.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

master_of_monsters
EDF Instructor

Post by master_of_monsters »

miguelnuva wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:23 am So did anyone else see season 2 of Camp Cretaceous today. Ended up watching the whole season it was so nice, definitely passing the time till dominion.
I did, the characters are a hard pill to swallow but I'm here for Dinos and I received Dinos so am pleased
Last edited by master_of_monsters on Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
your source of self destruction

tbeasley
EDF Instructor

Post by tbeasley »

These are really cool -