The Official Looking for this Thread

For the discussion of Toho toys, models, figures and other collectibles of this nature.
Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

The Official Looking for this Thread

Post by Hellblaze »

Well since the old site is down and no one didn't want to make this I decided to cause I am looking for some Godzilla stuff to expand my collection :) Could be anything here to post what you're looking for Kajiu stuff :D Ok I'll start off what I'm seeking PM me if you have them! :mrgreen:

6'' Destroyah Bandai
2000 Godzilla
Godzilla vs The Robot Monsters book

That's about it I'm seeking I'll post more if I think of anything but these 3 I am targeting for a reasonable price. PM me if you have them! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hellblaze on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

jozillaguy
Ronin

Re: Official looking for this thread

Post by jozillaguy »

I'm looking for the following if anyone can help......

X-plus 30cm Gorosaurus
Godzilla 1954 3D Poster Art
Trendmasters Gray 10" Motion Activated Godzilla
Monster Maker 28 Rodan & Larvea resin kit from Monster Zero

Mulder
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mulder »

Hellspawn28 wrote:I'm looking for a Bandai's GKG figure that was made back in 98?
Ebay has one for 88$ free shipping.

EleKaiju
GPN Volunteer

Post by EleKaiju »

Hellblaze wrote:Well since the old site is down and no one didn't want to make this I decided to cause I am looking for some Godzilla stuff to expand my collection :) Could be anything here to post what you're looking for Kajiu stuff :D Ok I'll start off what I'm seeking PM me if you have them! :mrgreen:

9''inch Kiryu aka Mecha Godzilla Bandai
6'' Destroyah Bandai
2000 Godzilla

That's about it I'm seeking I'll post more if I think of anything but these 3 I am targeting for a reasonable price. PM me if you have them! :mrgreen:
They're all on eBay, sans the book. Kiryu is probably gonna be a bit expensive.
"rofl rofl not to diss but that is varans cousin, totally looks like varan with some diffs but that is varans cousin. dang."

derp

Hellblaze
JXSDF Technician

Post by Hellblaze »

EleKaiju wrote:
Hellblaze wrote:Well since the old site is down and no one didn't want to make this I decided to cause I am looking for some Godzilla stuff to expand my collection :) Could be anything here to post what you're looking for Kajiu stuff :D Ok I'll start off what I'm seeking PM me if you have them! :mrgreen:

9''inch Kiryu aka Mecha Godzilla Bandai
6'' Destroyah Bandai
2000 Godzilla

They're all on eBay, sans the book. Kiryu is probably gonna be a bit expensive.
Yes I know but it couldn't hurt if anyone has some to sell or any near their stores that sell Godzilla figures. Sadly my stores don't carry them :cry: Plus the book there is alot more than the figures themselves whereever I look for a book that expensive used is kinda scalping probably. :|

Orgasmatron
G-Grasper

Post by Orgasmatron »

im on the hunt for any affordable tiger mask vinyl figures

from the anime

8-)
formerly known as Godzilla1964

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Godzilla 2000 wrote:TOPIC REVIVAL, GO.

I'm looking to get my hands on this bad boy:

http://www.clubtokyo.org/listings/itemL ... tentID=822

Willing to pay upwards of $30 for one. If anyone can help me find one, or is even willing to sell theirs, lemme know.
I miss my Trendmasters. :cry:
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

Okay, so I am still searching high and low for a copy of the Illustrated Encyclopedia of Godzilla. It's just about the only book I feel is glaringly missing from my shelves and it is killing me.
If anybody has one and is interested in passing it along, please let me know. Willing to pay for or trade for if I can help someone else round out a collection...
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

kkawachi
GPN Volunteer

Post by kkawachi »

I've got a Death Ghidorah with box but its not going anywhere. Ditto for the Godzilla vs. The Robot Monsters book. That was a great series and still holds up alright today; It kills me that the last entry never saw the light of day. One of the saddest lost projects of Godzilla ever.

Also, like Legion, I would not mind selling off every one of my 10" trendmasters...except the Space Godzilla. Its a jewel, the only one from the series I display.

But, getting back on topic. I am looking for the X-Plus 30cm Sanda, Gaira, or Anguirus. Would like a original Gorosaurus too, but with the repaint version ordered I WON'T be paying an outrageous price for him anymore. The first 3 though...

GCrusher
G-Force Personnel

Post by GCrusher »

I'm looking for a mint in box Bandai Creation (American Bandai) Final Wars Gigan, 6 inch figure. I understand this is being re released in the new box, though I am looking for the first packaging version.
Same goes for Space Godzilla.
Thanks for looking.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

^ I have the SpaceGodzilla.

How much are you looking to pay? Or are you looking to trade?
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Bio_Goji_89
GPN Volunteer

Post by Bio_Goji_89 »

Godzilla 2000 wrote:
Bio_Goji_89 wrote:Honestly, hold out for an ebay auction. I might take a while but I've seen Death Ghidorah's with box go for around $80 in the last several months, which is as good a price as you'll get.

I have many 10" Trendmasters toys that will be for sale at G-Fest, too. Good condition, all still work.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me you'll be selling a Spacegodzilla...
Yes, it has some marks on the shoulders but it will be there. I probably won't ask much as far as price goes. I'm pretty sure it still works, bring batteries if you want to try it out.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Bio_Goji_89 wrote:
Godzilla 2000 wrote:
Bio_Goji_89 wrote:Honestly, hold out for an ebay auction. I might take a while but I've seen Death Ghidorah's with box go for around $80 in the last several months, which is as good a price as you'll get.

I have many 10" Trendmasters toys that will be for sale at G-Fest, too. Good condition, all still work.
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me you'll be selling a Spacegodzilla...
Yes, it has some marks on the shoulders but it will be there. I probably won't ask much as far as price goes. I'm pretty sure it still works, bring batteries if you want to try it out.
So you are waiting to sell them all at G-fest? Because I have been looking for a 10" Godzilla but sadly I will not be at G-fest.

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Bandai Creation MechaGodzilla '74
Trendmasters King Ghidorah w / Sound

My two top picks to find at G-Fest, but alas, could not find either. And BC seems adament not to re-release MG74.
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

12" Imperial Godzilla.

I KNOW I KNOW! EBAY!!

unless someone on here has one they want to sell cheap. :D

Brad Simmons
Monarch Researcher

Post by Brad Simmons »

Godzilla 2000 wrote:So now I'm looking for a Dreamworks Bogun figure (he's from Ultraman Great).

If anyone has one they'd be willing to sell for cheap, lemme know.
This one seems relatively inexpensive...

http://www.ecrater.com/p/6365087/ultram ... ion-figure#

in_the_seance
Ronin

Post by in_the_seance »

i've been looking for a trendmasters gamera gotu viras with sound MIB
if anybody's willing to part with one please hit me up thanks

Reldn
Yojimbo

Post by Reldn »

Looking for:
Grand Ghidorah (With or without box)

Bandai Creations Showa Gigan (I almost had this one in my grasp, but it ended up being sold out. The guy was kind enough to give me the Final Wars Import Gigan in its place.)

1991 Closed Mouth Godzilla

If anyone has any of these for sale at a reasonable price, let me know.

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

Reldn wrote:Looking for:
Grand Ghidorah (With or without box)
Just bought one myself. Super nice guy selling them. He has one more up for sale here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GHIDORAH-1999-D ... 500wt_1202

Thats the best price you're going to get for a while, too. Hope that helps!

I, myself, am looking for a Bandai/Bullmark 1992 Reissue Anguirus (or any of the others that are the same mold). That would be my top want out of everything! If anyone knows where I can grab one, please let me know!
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!

UnCanny Studios
G-Force Personnel

Post by UnCanny Studios »

Godzilla 2000 wrote:
Isnt that the guy who was selling the fake Glitter Godzilla figure?
May be, but these Ghidorah's are listed as NEW and MINT in box. Legally, it has to be the real deal or all you have to do is open a case with eBay and they'll give you your money back. Everything of his that I have seen is legit. Some sellers end up putting something up for bid without ever knowing it is a boot.

I'm not defending the guy, but everything I see looks legit. So I would just assume it is. If not, eBay buyer protection has your back. Trust me.
GLENN AMER doesn't battle, he just allows you to Lose.

http://skreeonk.com - The Kaiju Fan Network! Check out the KAIJU FAN MARKETPLACE! Still going strong! Buy, sell, and list with other kaiju fans for free! Buy stuff!