Smash Bros Dice Roleplay-Battle Topic

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Smash Bros Dice Roleplay-Battle Topic

Post by ernesth100 »

[border]WELCOME TO SUPER SMASH BROTHERS![/border]

[border]Choose Your Character[/border]
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Smash Bros Dice Roleplay-Battle Topic

Post by MoarCrossovers »

MEGA MAN
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Ganondorf!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Ready? Go!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbspmiss&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Ganondorf launches a Sparta kick in retaliation!

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbsp miss&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mega Man responses with a dash attack.

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbsplaunch&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Ganondorf uses the launch of the dash attack to jump forward and slam his fist down on Mega Man's head.

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbsp miss&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

(You can go for the "KO" once you get a "launch" just replace the word "attack" with "KO". Be warned if you miss the KO then you have to try to get a launch again and you're enemy may get it first and KO you!)

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbspmiss&nbsp&nbspInput: ko, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Ganondorf once more attacks with his Sparta kick move.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mega Man tries a side smash.
├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbspmiss&nbsp&nbspInput: attack.launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Ganondorf dodges and hops overhead, coming down with his down air.

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbsp launch&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mega Man performs a down aerial
├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbspmiss&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Acting quickly, Ganon aims to get an early KO with his up smash: the axe kick!

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbsp miss&nbsp&nbspInput: ko, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mega Man fires his Mega Buster.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Ganon rolls to avoid, before going for the elbow of justice.

├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbspattack&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Mega Man counters with a slash from Sowrd Man's sword.
├ Die Result ┤ &nbsp&nbspattack&nbsp&nbspInput: attack, launch, missPlease Note: The authenticity of a die can be verified by looking for the following text: ├ Die Result ┤