Young Altered Mercanary Apes Disscusion

A board for users to display their created fiction. Creating a separate topic for comments is suggested.

Moderator: GodzillavsJason

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Young Altered Mercanary Apes Disscusion

Post by ernesth100 »

Yep. A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Spin-Off with inspiration from Planet of the Apes
Spoiler:
Deep in the forests of Africa a large truck drives through the tree's carrying a cage with four captured baby apes. The infant apes cried until one of the drivers yelled at them. They were carrying to things. 4 apes, each a different species. Orangatan, Bonobo, Cross River, and Chimpanzee. They were going to be the test subjects for the other thing the truck was carrying a special gas called Intel-Enhancer imported from Japan. Which would, theoretically speaking, increase the intelligence of any human or animal it wa tested on.

"So why did the boss get four different apes?" one driver said.

"I don't know some dna science crap. Not my job to know." the second driver said.

"Yeah you're probably-holy shit look out!" the first driver said as they almost ran into a small creature.

Accidently driving off the narrow path they were on and falling of a cliff edge, Both drivers died from the impact but luckily the apes survived thanks to the cage around them. The lock was weakened from the impact allowing the apes to escape but the truck was in a position so that the box containing the Intel-Enhancer nearly dropped on them but missed by just a bit. One of the canisters of the enhancer gas cracked open and effected the apes. They began crying and attracted a pack of Ethiopian wolves, one of them happened to be the creature that the truck almost ran over. While the rest of the pack went for the lifeless bodies of the drivers, a single wolf which was different from the others smelled the young apes and went to feast on them. He walked straight through the leaking canister of gas which was floating into the air around him. He stopped and sneezed.

Then again then again. He ran out of the cloud of smoke. Walking towards the apes slowly he began to widen his jaw. Ready to take the first bite from the defenseless crying babies. But then something happened. All of a sudden the wolf felt something, many things infact. So many jumbled up feelings and thoughts. All the thoughts were new to him. But one feeling overrided everything else. He felt...sad. The young apes had been stolen from their families and were practically helpless without them. So looking around and acting fast the wolf picked up the apes on his nose while his fellow pack was feeding and found a small hole where he hid them from his pack. He also hid rolling in mud and dirt to mask his scent. His pack was looking for him. They couldn't find him. So the left elsewhere after a while of sniffing around the area. But one picked up a canister of gas in it's mouth curious as to what it was just before it continued with the pack. After a half an hour of waiting to make sure his pack had abandoned him he steeped out of the shadows. The apes were safe. But now what would he do? Take care of what he would usually consider food? Maybe so, infact that's exactly what he was going to do.
So...thoughts?
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Kubo
Sazer

Re: Young Altered Mercanary Apes Disscusion

Post by Kubo »

An interesting twist, in my opinion. Plus the acronym YAMA's fun to say. ALL HAIL YAMA! Yeah, my eye will be on this project.
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

GojiraFan333 wrote:Hmmm....I DO love TMNT and I DO love Planet of the Apes....but you know what it needs? GODZILLA!
Ha. Hello new member. I appreciate the thought but as Gigan72 said it's mainly inspired by POTA and TMNT.
gigan72 wrote:This sounds interesting and fun. I'll have to keep my eye on this.
I'll try not to disappoint.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

So here's a part in the story. I call this scene

The Apes On Wolf Street

Spoiler:
"Stephen. Don't make any sudden movements. Just back up slowly." William whispered to his brother.

"What do you think I'm doing!" Stephen exclaimed loudly in annoyance.

"I...come on man seriously?" William said slapping his face and rubbing his hand down it as well as giving a sigh.

"One wolf tried to jump on Stephen. But Edgar shot it in the face with his slingshot then jumped down and landed on it's back.

Likely breaking it's spine because a crack and a whimper were heard.

"Bad dog." Edgar smiled.

Stephen rolled his eyes as he and Edgar were surrounded. Tolkien and William jumped down and joined their brothers.

"So, how do we get out of this one?" Tolkien asked.

"We fight our way out and make a B-Line for the trees straight to the cave." Stephen said.

"Good plan." Edgar said taking the stick off of his back and smacking a wolf that lunged at him upside the head.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Finally Mercanary Apes is finished!

Kubo
Sazer

Post by Kubo »

Phewwy that's lengthy! But I am eager to read. :) I expect only greatness!
Giving myself brain damage wishing too hard upon a star.

Twitter: @Dawn_of_the_DED
If you follow me on there, shoot me a DM so I know you're from the forums.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Kubo wrote:Phewwy that's lengthy! But I am eager to read. :) I expect only greatness!
Please, take you're time. God knows I did when writing this :lol: .

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Halloween style sequel released for halloween.

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Nani Sore wrote:Wow, ernest. I'm pretty impressed. This may be the best story you've written on here.

Oh, and by the way, I think it'd have been better to have said "Cross River Gorilla" instead of just saying "Cross River" in the beginning. And did the people capturing the apes go from Asia to Africa? Because not every species of great ape lives in Africa.
Yeah they went all around to get each species.

Also thanks.