Godzilla vs Kong Only Fake Spoilers Thread

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
KaijuDude810
Yojimbo

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Only Fake Spoilers Thread

Post by KaijuDude810 »

In the third act, the screen suddenly goes black and we are introduced to a dark room. A single lightbulb hangs from the ceiling and a rackety wooden chair rests in the center. Suddenly, none other than Hedorah himself enters the scene, calmly sits down in the old wooden chair, and passive-aggressively explains for the remaining runtime why Godzilla or Kong beating the other is stupid. He openly mocks fans who whine at the thought of Kong winning, but also laughs at Kong fans for thinking that he would win. At the end, every character from the Monsterverse is said to have been killed offscreen and Hedorah announces that he will be starring in a new cinematic universe that will replace it: THE HEDORAHVERSE.
Last edited by KaijuDude810 on Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

KaijuDude810 wrote:In the third act, the screen suddenly goes black and we are introduced to a dark room. A single lightbulb hangs from the ceiling and a rackety wooden chair rests in the center. Suddenly, none other than Hedorah himself enters the scene, calmly sits down in the old wooden chair, and passive-aggressively explains for the remaining runtime why Godzilla or Kong beating the other is stupid. He openly mocks fans who whine at the thought of Kong winning, but also laughs at Kong fans for thinking that he would win. At the end, every character from the Monsterverse is said to have been killed offscreen and Hedorah announces that he will be starring in a new cinematic universe that will replace it: THE HEDORAHVERSE.
This is the greatest way you could've made your introduction on TK.

Welcome to the forums!

airforce111
Interpol Agent

Post by airforce111 »

MBB is great in this film

-source close to the movie

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

KaijuDude810 wrote:In the third act, the screen suddenly goes black and we are introduced to a dark room. A single lightbulb hangs from the ceiling and a rackety wooden chair rests in the center. Suddenly, none other than Hedorah himself enters the scene, calmly sits down in the old wooden chair, and passive-aggressively explains for the remaining runtime why Godzilla or Kong beating the other is stupid. He openly mocks fans who whine at the thought of Kong winning, but also laughs at Kong fans for thinking that he would win. At the end, every character from the Monsterverse is said to have been killed offscreen and Hedorah announces that he will be starring in a new cinematic universe that will replace it: THE HEDORAHVERSE.
That was the best opening of someone's TK life I've ever seen!

There's a post-credit scene, in a grey room. On the wall is a poster of Hedorah and the 'Hedorahverse'. Then a voice calmly says, "Boys, it's time to shine." Then the camera turns around. Who's there? It's none other than Gorosaurus, Gabara, Megalon, Titanosaurus, Maguma, Varan, Sanda, Gaira, Gezora, Ganimes, and Jet Jaguar. It setups up the next film in the verse, being 'Hedorah vs The Forgotten Monsters'.
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

VoyagerGoji wrote:-Godzilla commits seppuku on the Tokyo Tower.
I thought it was the Skytree that he disembowels himself with.

Oh, I forgot to mention this last time but you can see Gamera doing the Henry Stickmin dance when Rolfe becomes the new king.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

LOCKING THE Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread WAS BULLSHIT.

That is all.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

G2000
Xilien Halfling

Post by G2000 »

You know it's serious business when Giratina has to stop RPing as an anime girl for five seconds
gerdzerl wrote:DONT STOP G2000 YOU SEXY BEAST

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

miguelnuva wrote:LOCKING THE Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread WAS BULLSHIT.

That is all.
Nah, it wasn't. It was locked months ago because no one can keep a normal, civil, on-topic conversation. *I* re-opened it because I was tired of being harassed. I did so telling people if they didn't keep their shit together, I'd lock it again. I let allllllllll the endless reports go and kept it open, even though there is basically nothing to discuss. And it's been pages, and pages, and PAGES of arguing, trolling, and covid debate.

Lo and behold, here we are. There's no news to discuss and people just keep arguing. So, Gira locked it. Beat me to it, actually. When I woke up to another report I had enough, myself.

When there is news, it'll be unlocked. Any issues about this, PM myself or Gira or any of the other mods or admins. But you guys gotta understand that we do have limits.
Last edited by Maritonic on Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Maritonic wrote:

That is all.
Nah, it wasn't. It was locked months ago because no one can keep a normal, civil, on-topic conversation. *I* re-opened it because I was tired of being harassed. I did so telling people if they didn't keep their poop together, I'd lock it again. I let allllllllll the endless reports go and kept it open, even though there is basically nothing to discuss. And it's been pages, and pages, and PAGES of arguing, trolling, and covid debate.

Lo and behold, here we are. There's no news to discuss and people just keep arguing. So, Gira locked it. Beat me to it, actually. When I woke up to another report I had enough, myself.

When there is news, it'll be unlocked. Any issues about this, PM myself or Gira or any of the other mods or admins. But you guys gotta understand that we do have limits.
I respect your decision but you locked the only spoiler thread that is also a rumor thread. If a rumor popped up tommorow no matter how fake it is that would have been the thread to discuss it as the general thread is non spoiler.

I won't argue however as you have stated your position and you and the admins are in charge so this will be it for me.

Me personally I think warining or double earrings would have worked as unless there was deleted post the thread ended with two newer users attacking someone and another user trying to get the topic on tracks.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

miguelnuva wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

That is all.
Nah, it wasn't. It was locked months ago because no one can keep a normal, civil, on-topic conversation. *I* re-opened it because I was tired of being harassed. I did so telling people if they didn't keep their poop together, I'd lock it again. I let allllllllll the endless reports go and kept it open, even though there is basically nothing to discuss. And it's been pages, and pages, and PAGES of arguing, trolling, and covid debate.

I respect your decision but you locked the only spoiler thread that is also a rumor thread. If a rumor popped up tommorow no matter how fake it is that would have been the thread to discuss it as the general thread is non spoiler.

I won't argue however as you have stated your position and you and the admins are in charge so this will be it for me.

Me personally I think warining or double earrings would have worked as unless there was deleted post the thread ended with two newer users attacking someone and another user trying to get the topic on tracks.
I gave out warnings, I asked repeatedly over and over and over again for people to chill out and people refused. People don't listen, so you lose. This is just the way of the world.

You need to understand: I opened that thread back up and told everyone they were on thin ice, and the moment it went back to chaos I was shutting it down. That thread went to chaos MULTIPLE times after I said that and I STILL tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. But that doesn't happen. So, here we are again. No one to blame but the users who can't be civil.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

G2000 wrote:You know it's serious business when Giratina has to stop RPing as an anime girl for five seconds
:lol:
For Emperor and Empire!

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Since this is likely fake anyway.

https://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/144013232

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I find it funny both the general discussion and speculation page are both locked right now.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Moth
Gotengo Officer

Post by Moth »

Yeah, the spoiler of Godzilla fighting nazis in WW2 with Bumblebee was pretty wild.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Gong dies, sorry to be the one to spoil the news
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

MrRockett
JXSDF Technician

Post by MrRockett »

Monarch is discovered to be Hydra and we find that the Monsterverse was part of the MCU all along.

Added in 5 minutes 1 second:
Maritonic wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:52 am
miguelnuva wrote:
Maritonic wrote:

I gave out warnings, I asked repeatedly over and over and over again for people to chill out and people refused. People don't listen, so you lose. This is just the way of the world.

You need to understand: I opened that thread back up and told everyone they were on thin ice, and the moment it went back to chaos I was shutting it down. That thread went to chaos MULTIPLE times after I said that and I STILL tried to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. But that doesn't happen. So, here we are again. No one to blame but the users who can't be civil.
I’ve moderated other sites, it can be a pain in the ass when people can’t get along and when things get personal you have to stop it.

That said I did get particular pleasure when I’d bring out the Ban Hammer...
Last edited by MrRockett on Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:King Gonorrhea
I've turned over a new leaf, and it's still just a leaf so I guess I'm still the same a-hole I've always been just now with two leaves.

Gojira1604
JXSDF Technician

Post by Gojira1604 »

Alexander Skarsgard just says, "We need Kong, the world needs him" for a whole hour.

Bluezilla
Interpol Agent

Post by Bluezilla »

Spoiler:
MG drops his tail which wraps around Godzilla in a python grip to face the ape in his true form. Mechana-Kong
Last edited by Bluezilla on Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I heard the post credit scene will be added back in on March 31st. Apparently The Guyver shows up.

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Destoroyah is the final boss and he kills both Godzilla and Kong by poking them on the wrist. Suddenly, Minilla rides in on a Razor scooter and chops Destoroyah into 17,982 pieces before grabbing Madison and absorbing her, becoming an obscure biblical deity and merging every single piece of fiction together. And then, the CGI graphics degrades to 2D Flash art. Cue Neil.