Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

For the discussion of the Legendary Pictures MonsterVerse. This includes Godzilla (2014), Kong: Skull Island and any upcoming films under the MonsterVerse umbrella.
Forum rules
Please be sure to read the subforum sticky "Regarding: Monsterverse Leaks & Unofficial Photos [Updated 7/13/2018]", linked below. Thank you!

https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... &p=1472505
vastatosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Re: Godzilla vs Kong Rumor Thread (SPOILERS)

Post by vastatosaurus »

Yeah like, you know, everyone can imagine that kind of scene when we suppose Kevin's brain is loaded in MG. So rumors could be easily made. Rumors based on fandom's wish list.

I think that MKG rumor had been accelerated when the UPC code of GvK Playmates KingGhidorah was found. Some guys even forged screenshots as like "Playmates GVK Mecha-Kingghidorah" was found. That 4chan troller came out right after this MKG buzz with his regenerating MKG idea and managed to draw people's intention for a while. Then TR appeared and debunked him easily.

plasmabeam
G-Grasper

Post by plasmabeam »

vastatosaurus wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:37 pm Yeah like, you know, everyone can imagine that kind of scene when we suppose Kevin's brain is loaded in MG. So rumors could be easily made. Rumors based on fandom's wish list.

I think that MKG rumor had been accelerated when the UPC code of GvK Playmates KingGhidorah was found. Some guys even forged screenshots as like "Playmates GVK Mecha-Kingghidorah" was found. That 4chan troller came out right after this MKG buzz with his regenerating MKG idea and managed to draw people's intention for a while. Then TR appeared and debunked him easily.
That’s right. TR called the troll out and then the troll disappeared.

Where did the Dagon/MG bone leak come from?

vastatosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by vastatosaurus »

Never heard of Dagon. It might be just from common speculation any G-fan can think of, that MG can made with bones of Godzilla's race.

And I heard about Ghidorah bones from HFTT. I baysically trust TR, not him. But I believe he is keeping in contact with TR as I watched his youtube channel. He mentioned "TR" or "The guy I know" for several times. He did had connection with TR when he was in Tohokingdom.

But it seems he has several other sources he is getting rumors from, and I don't really trust rest of his sources if it isn't TR. So I trust HFTT's leaks for fifty-fifty chance of legit, so to speak
Last edited by vastatosaurus on Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I honestly doubt Godzilla cares that much about Dagon to be honest.

Godzilla might just be more hungry because he's a king now and can't go to sleep. He's the one constantly fighting now.

Also we're not just nuking him like we were in the 60's and he can't go to his base.

His quick food sources are drying up so he probably thinks the plants are go substitutes. Then when the army attacks it pisses him off.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

plasmabeam
G-Grasper

Post by plasmabeam »

vastatosaurus wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:03 am Never heard of Dagon. It might be just from common speculation any G-fan can think of, that MG can made with bones of Godzilla's race.

And I heard about Ghidorah bones from HFTT. I baysically trust TR, not him. But I believe he is keeping in contact with TR as I watched his youtube channel. He mentioned "TR" or "The guy I know" for several times. He did had connection with TR when he was in Tohokingdom.

But it seems he has several other sources he is getting rumors from, and I don't really trust rest of his sources if it isn't TR. So I trust HFTT's leaks for fifty-fifty chance of legit, so to speak
I totally trust TR (he's a friend mine).

Maybe if the trailer comes out Sunday, it will give insight into some of these leaks... or it may add more speculation.

Added in 1 minute 12 seconds:
miguelnuva wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:37 am I honestly doubt Godzilla cares that much about Dagon to be honest.

Godzilla might just be more hungry because he's a king now and can't go to sleep. He's the one constantly fighting now.

Also we're not just nuking him like we were in the 60's and he can't go to his base.

His quick food sources are drying up so he probably thinks the plants are go substitutes. Then when the army attacks it pisses him off.
Interesting and possible, too. That would make him more grumpy than enraged. :lol:

_JNavs_
Keizer

Post by _JNavs_ »

Lmao the only one who had genuine credibility was Sayaka. Everything else being "leaked" is equally just fan-thought.
____________________________ImageImage___________________________
Instagram: @Lord.Gojira

vastatosaurus
JXSDF Technician

Post by vastatosaurus »

_JNavs_ wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:23 am Lmao the only one who had genuine credibility was Sayaka. Everything else being "leaked" is equally just fan-thought.
Welp, yes, Sayaka has number one credibility among the numerous "leakers", everybody knows that. No one could be compared to Sayaka.
But if you didn't know the history of this TR guy, this guy had mentioned "Monarch base Castle Bravo in the Atlantic" in 2018, and already had mentioned "HEAV" in August 2019.(I guess plenty of you guys have seen it?)

And this guy is definitely not a troller. He never seems to have intention to troll us.
He has never leaked spoilers as extensively as Sayaka. He only leaked minor amount information that was passive and not problematic even if it was revealed true. He always says he is not a sort of leaker. In fact, he said he was not involved in the GvK production, and he is getting info from the other guys as well. So he said the information he knew could be wrong sometimes. So we can't 100% believe every words he says. I'm aware of that.

Do you guys remember, before the release of KotM, Sayaka was originally getting cold reception here and eventually kicked out by a few haters? The only way to find out if TR is legit, is to watch the movie. We'll see. If we're lucky, it might reveal that he's real from the first trailer.

Added in 6 minutes 32 seconds:
miguelnuva wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:37 am I honestly doubt Godzilla cares that much about Dagon to be honest.

Yeah, Godzilla attacks power plant to gain energy, that's what TR described.(Technically, Hokmuto brought that here saying he's got it from a guy he knows)
I was suspicious when I first heard this rumor because that kind of vicious moment of Godzilla never described in MV so far.
Last edited by vastatosaurus on Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

king_ghidorah
EDF Instructor

Post by king_ghidorah »

Do this day, the way Sayaka was treated on here both pre and post GKOTM was absolutely horrid.

Especially pre-release though...that was really ugly.

ceeboogie
Samurai

Post by ceeboogie »

Sayaka this, Sayaka that....... Sayaka didn't leak as much as most people here think he did, he or she shared a little info from concept art. The big leaker was "Fake", what happened to him?

Moogabunga
EDF Instructor

Post by Moogabunga »

Cossegoji2000
Ronin

Post by Cossegoji2000 »

Now people can stop demanding for the trailer on every post of theirs. Seriously, am I the only one here whose annoyed when people do that?

MonarchGoji
Monarch Researcher

Post by MonarchGoji »

TRAILER THIS SUNDAY!

Italian G-Fan
Interpol Agent

Post by Italian G-Fan »

That poster is supposed to be official, but it looks so fan made that it hurts
Last edited by Italian G-Fan on Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thegarbagemonster
EDF Instructor

Post by Thegarbagemonster »

Moogabunga wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:09 am ITS HAPPENING!!

https://twitter.com/Legendary/status/13 ... 91041?s=19
Last edited by Thegarbagemonster on Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

GoWhaleTours
JXSDF Technician

Post by GoWhaleTours »

Italian G-Fan wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:33 am That poster is supposed to be official, but it looks so fan made that it hurts
Looks better than the atrocious fan posters that news outlets have been using.
GO GO GOJI KUN

GFAN198423
Xilien Halfling

Post by GFAN198423 »

I really like the poster, instead of being static looking images, it feels like a freeze frame of an intense fight, as it should.

MonarchGoji
Monarch Researcher

Post by MonarchGoji »

https://www.monarchsciences.com/

Monarch website is in alert now.

Monke
Interpol Agent

Post by Monke »

Ah the feel of actual hype. The adrenaline. This is good

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

GFAN198423 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:48 am I really like the poster, instead of being static looking images, it feels like a freeze frame of an intense fight, as it should.
Yeah you think they'd go a little more crazy with the poster. But they just pretty much gave us a nice wallpaper type deal. Not too much going on, but also still makes you curious as to what is.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Italian G-Fan
Interpol Agent

Post by Italian G-Fan »

GoWhaleTours wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:48 am
Italian G-Fan wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:33 am That poster is supposed to be official, but it looks so fan made that it hurts
Looks better than the atrocious fan posters that news outlets have been using.
Those posters looks good in comparison
This official one looks more fan made that the actual fan made posters

Added in 28 seconds:
Monke wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:51 am Ah the feel of actual hype. The adrenaline. This is good
Y’all are actually feeling hype?