Powers Talkback: Absolute Zero Cannon

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Powers Talkback: Absolute Zero Cannon

Post by Godzilla165 »

http://kaijukommand.tripod.com/images2/ ... cannon.jpg
http://www.shado-x.com/gxm04.jpg
http://www.freewebs.com/tohoisland4/223_G.jpg

If someone could show me how to post the actual pictures, that would be great 8-).

Anyways taking a note from LivingCorpse, I decided to create a thread about Kiryu's ultimate power and that is: The absolute zero cannon. Now this weapon may have been thrown to the side in GodzillaXMechaGodzilla, and may not have gotten to be used correctly... But this weapon is most likely one of, or if not the most destructive, and deadliest weapon used in the Godzilla universe. It obviously freezes its target at absolute zero, and they instantly shatter into nothing more than frozen powder. Godzilla himself was even fucked up by it and had to retreat to heal, (which took him a whole year), even if the water dispersed most of the abz's power it still was able to drive Godzilla away. If the scientists in S.O.S managed to get a giant diamond to power Kiryu's abz, then Godzilla would have been done for once Kiryu fired it after he weakened Godzilla with his drill. Kiryu had a weapon that could stop any type of threat thrown at him in mere seconds, but with his "other side" taking over at the most crucial points to finishing Godzilla, and Godzilla preventing Kiryu from using the abz correctly... He never had the chance,so if Toho ever brought Kiryu back then I would love to see Kiryu be able to use the absolute zero cannon correctly, and effectively.

Overall the abz was a weapon that could obliterate every kind of monster, or object in literally less than five seconds... But with the constant problems and "setbacks" if you will, wasn't able to be used properly.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Powers Talkback: Absolute Zero Cannon

Post by Godzilla165 »

My apologies LivingCorpse, didn't know you that was your plan :freak:. If you want this thread locked, or saved until you get up to this point then that's more than fine with me. You can still do these in order dude, its not going to be difficult whatsoever, I just created a tiny obstacle in your way that you can easily overcome.

#BotM

pikmintaro
G-Force Personnel

Post by pikmintaro »

Yeah the Absolute Zero Cannon is awesome! I always love ice type attacks, and characters!

Although unfortunately in the sequel they changed it to a lame triple maser or something.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
Favorite Godzilla movies
Showa Mothra vs Godzilla| Heisei Godzilla vs Destroyer| Millenium Godzilla Final Wars

Red-Death Gigan
Interpol Agent

Post by Red-Death Gigan »

Had to. Kiryu was rushed into service the second time around, before the AZC could be rebuilt/replaced.

:g2k:
... Godzilla lives inside each one of us.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

I still don't understand how it doesn't freeze Kiryu as soon as he makes the projectile.
bleep bloop

Ligerzilla2014
G-Grasper

Post by Ligerzilla2014 »

Legionmaster wrote:I still don't understand how it doesn't freeze Kiryu as soon as he makes the projectile.
It's been a little while I saw the movie, but I am fairly certain that the projectile never physically touches kiryu while it is charging. Only when the shot is fired and makes contact does it take effect.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

The AZC is a powerful weapon. It could take out most kaiju outside of the water.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.