Should Toho use these weapons for future Godzilla films?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Should Toho use these weapons for future Godzilla films?

Post by knockinrockin »

As time passes by, the military continues to advance and develop. We have not only seen this on the battlefield, but in Toho movies as well.

In the Showa, we saw the F-4 Phantoms, the Shermans, and the Type 61 tanks...

In the Heisei, we saw the F-15, the Type 74, and the Type 90 Tank

In the Millenium, we saw the F-7, the Type 90, and the Full Metal Missile launchers...

This will be the thread in which we(Mostly me) will discuss the possible candidates to serve as the Japanese Military's Warrior's in the future...

The Kawasaki OH-1 Ninja
http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft ... d=993<Link here

This will replace the JSDF use in the AH-1http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail ... raft_id=13
We'll be expecting to see these in the future, launching barrages of rockets at Godzilla, only to be decimated by the beast...

About almost every day, I will be posting possible candidates for the Upcoming "Toho" Godzilla/Kaiju films

P.S, Should I also do one of these type of threads in the Godzilla 2014 thread???
DeadpoolsbetterThanU wrote:
Orgasmatron wrote:we finally tried anal and she said she would have it again
Now you live up to that user name of yours!

Shadow wrote:
Chris55 wrote:5'1
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

GodzillaSpawn
G-Force Personnel

Re: Should Toho use these weapons for future Godzilla films?

Post by GodzillaSpawn »

Doesn't matter. He'll crush them anyway.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

GodzillaSpawn wrote:Doesn't matter. He'll crush them anyway.
This.

Cool looking chopper, but I dont see how these new vehicles are going to make any diffrence.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

wrongnote85
G-Force Personnel

Post by wrongnote85 »

doesn't really matter what weapons they come up with, because ultimatley they ain't gonna do shit to godzilla.

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

Gyaos wrote:
This.

Cool looking chopper, but I dont see how these new vehicles are going to make any diffrence.
Future Tanks are expected to be mobile, lighter, and equipped with better weapons.

For example, say a plethora of Light Tanks were fighting Godzilla. Because of their speed, the tanks would avoid most meelee attacks, the only problem is either Godzilla's tail swap, or atomic ray. Of course Tanks can fire from a real far distance... So pretty much in most of the Godzilla movies, the tanks/vehicles/weapons should have been at least a mile away from a Kaiju

Shadow wrote:
640lbs

:lol: Wow, you should get outside sometime, that's if you get fit through the door.

GodzillaSpawn
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaSpawn »

TheChingzilla wrote:
Gyaos wrote:
This.

Future Tanks are expected to be mobile, lighter, and equipped with better weapons.

For example, say a plethora of Light Tanks were fighting Godzilla. Because of their speed, the tanks would avoid most meelee attacks, the only problem is either Godzilla's tail swap, or atomic ray. Of course Tanks can fire from a real far distance... So pretty much in most of the Godzilla movies, the tanks/vehicles/weapons should have been at least a mile away from a Kaiju
That means nothing. You're attacking Godzilla; Not Cuba.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

That helicopter looks badass, I wouldn't mind seeing it in a new movie.

Some new sci-fi weapons/vehicles like Masers and Super X would also be cool.

GodzillaSpawn
G-Force Personnel

Post by GodzillaSpawn »

Conventional weapons don't work. That is as consistent in Godzilla's history as anything. Biological attacks are more successful, but artillery just can't keep him down.

ScootaVaran
EDF Instructor

Post by ScootaVaran »

Damn, the Kawasaki Ninja seems so much cooler in Japan.
The quickest way into a woman's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in. -Zapp Brannigan
For some Coffee inspired art, viewtopic.php?f=19&t=11147

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Of course Toho should use modern day weapons; we're talking about modern day movies. A certain level of accuracy is needed.
Should they be EFFECTIVE against Godzilla? No, they should not, as a basic G rule.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Modern weapons should have a place in future films. Though, Godzilla is still one tough monster. Light tanks and advanced aircraft still be destroyed.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

natevirus
G-Force Personnel
Location: Normally, I'M EEEEVEERYWHEERREE!!! Physically, on Earth...Mentally, somewhere unpleasant...

Post by natevirus »

All it will do is piss him off more and add some more action sequences but as GodzillaSpawn said, in the end, Godzilla will crush them, or at least not be killed or hurt by them. Only thing that would stand a chance is the oxygen destroyer itself or another monster...unless Toho or anyone working on the film comes up with an idea for a weapon that is like the oxygen destroyer. Otherwise, conventional weapons do nothing but add to the action and the Kaiju's rage. That and represent the government trying to do what they can to repel the monster, even though it rarely works (you get the point though).

If this is pertaining to the 2014 film then, yes, it should be moved. Actually I think this should have been in the "general Toho films" section, but let the mods/admins worry about that, I guess.
"Just because you think you are a fan of something doesn't mean you have to be a bias prick about it." ಠ_ಠ
I guess I just enjoy things just to enjoy them...Nothing wrong with that, right? Isn't that what fans do?

knockinrockin
G-Grasper

Post by knockinrockin »

natevirus wrote:All it will do is piss him off more and add some more action sequences but as GodzillaSpawn said, in the end, Godzilla will crush them, or at least not be killed or hurt by them. Only thing that would stand a chance is the oxygen destroyer itself or another monster...unless Toho or anyone working on the film comes up with an idea for a weapon that is like the oxygen destroyer. Otherwise, conventional weapons do nothing but add to the action and the Kaiju's rage. That and represent the government trying to do what they can to repel the monster, even though it rarely works (you get the point though).

If this is pertaining to the 2014 film then, yes, it should be moved. Actually I think this should have been in the "general Toho films" section, but let the mods/admins worry about that, I guess.
No this is actually for the upcoming "Toho" Godzilla films, if there is going to be any

Shadow wrote:
640lbs