Powers Talckback: DNA Bite and Shoulder Cannon

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released from 1999 to 2015.
Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Powers Talckback: DNA Bite and Shoulder Cannon

Post by Breakdown »

I'd be kinda interested to see what Orga would have looked like had he actually completed his assemilation of Godzilla. I imagine a hideously deformed Godzilla.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

The DNA Bite was pretty cool. Looked great in the movie, too, if memory serves.

I really liked the cannon. It might not've been very lethal against kaiju, but it could certainly knock them around pretty effectively. Which isn't something you see very often; most beam weapons seem to pack more heat than force, so they don't usually get to send enemies sprawling like this one did. Cool stuff.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

The shoulder cannon packed a big punch. The dna bite was the better weapon, however. Orga could potentially become any kaiju or gain any power with this bite.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Ligerzilla2014
G-Grasper

Post by Ligerzilla2014 »

Gyaos wrote:I'd be kinda interested to see what Orga would have looked like had he actually completed his assemilation of Godzilla.
I have longed to see this as well. And the sad part is that it would still probably look infinitely better than 90% of the redesigns going around for the LP movie.

Ligerzilla2014
G-Grasper

Post by Ligerzilla2014 »

Living Corpse wrote:Those redesigns aren't for the movie, they're just really dumb fan made designs that happen to end up in the LP threads cause some kids think they just "discovered" the LP design when said designs have been around for years.
I am aware. I was vague in my post, sorry. So far all we have seen of the legitimate design are the shirt and the silhouette snapshot from the trailer, no?

Mr. X
Keizer

Post by Mr. X »

edgaguirus wrote:The shoulder cannon packed a big punch. The dna bite was the better weapon, however. Orga could potentially become any kaiju or gain any power with this bite.
Which makes him quite the formidable opponent.

I'd love to see the DNA bite be completed one of these days, in some shape, way, or form. While it's quite unlikely that we'll be seeing Orga in film again, it's entirely possible that we'll see him again in some other media. (Comics!)

It makes Orga unique.
G2000 wrote:
2004Zilla wrote:May God have mercy on this site.
He's given up
2009MECHAGODZILLA wrote:
G2000 wrote:What about leeks? Can we post leeks?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... 3/Leek.jpg
http://orig02.deviantart.net/f900/f/201 ... 9nqjrv.png

Giga Kaiju
E.S.P.Spy

Post by Giga Kaiju »

One of the most original and coolest powers of the Millenium kaiju.

Orga's design and abilities are great. The Kirby of the Godzilla universe.
UNSTOPPABLE FURY. UNTHINKABLE POWER. UNBREAKABLE WILL.
tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!
Gawdziller wrote:Doesn't matter what's moot or not. We'll just move onto the next thing to bitch about, then tangent onto something unrelated and bitch about that, and get trollbaited back on topic so we can bitch some more. It's the circle of life.

Gojisan866
G-Force Personnel

Post by Gojisan866 »

It's been said before, but I'd love to see Orga successfully use that DNA bite. I can just imagine this hulking mass of deformed Millennian/Godzilla DNA. He looked pretty cool so far before Godzilla blew him to pieces mid-bite.
I'm back? I guess. Haven't posted here in a loooooong time.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Giga Kaiju wrote:One of the most original and coolest powers of the Millenium kaiju.

Orga's design and abilities are great. The Kirby of the Godzilla universe.
I agree with this. If they made a comic series starring Orga, his DNA bite should be completed. I'd love to see all kinds of hybrids because of this. The potential is just too awesome to ignore.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Shadow
Futurian

Post by Shadow »

Gojisan866 wrote:He looked pretty cool so far before Godzilla blew him to pieces mid-bite.
More of mid-gulp.
I think with those weapons, he could be an unstoppable force but he bit down more than he could swallow by fighting Godzilla first.
If he fought other monsters before fighting Godzilla, he could've changed everything.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I don't know if absorbing more monsters would be a good idea for Orga. I doubt most of their bodies would combine in practical ways. If, say, he tried to mix Rodan with Godzilla, he'd probably just end up as a staggering mess with useless, giant flipper-claws for arms.

Or what if he tried to absorb Ghidorah? Would he grow two extra heads, or would his existing head rip itself apart and end up as three flopping masses of scaly vertabrae and brain fragments? I doubt even his regeneration could fix that. There are some really messed-up images that can come out of this idea...
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Shadow wrote:
Gojisan866 wrote:He looked pretty cool so far before Godzilla blew him to pieces mid-bite.
More of mid-gulp.
I think with those weapons, he could be an unstoppable force but he bit down more than he could swallow by fighting Godzilla first.
If he fought other monsters before fighting Godzilla, he could've changed everything.
But alas he chooses to take on the one monster that you absolutely do not piss off by blasting him with a forceful beam into the ocean (even though it was the ufo but anyways), then causing said monster to get pissed off and wanting revenge. Now there is nowhere you can hide once you have pissed off Godzilla, not even in space because some how or another Godzilla will find a way to get his heavy ass up there to tear you a new asshole.

What if he were to absorb Destroyah :freak:? If you thought absorbing King Ghidorah was bad... Holy shit, that would be a gruesome sight to behold.

#BotM

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Not to mention possessing Destroyah's weapons.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.