If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Voyager
Keizer

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Post by Voyager »

If we don't already have him, The Kraken from the 80's clash of the titans!
For Emperor and Empire!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Heart of Ender
Enderdragon
Redstone Golem

All from Minecraft

ACHINKONGGOJI
Yojimbo
Location: In a different universe in a universe in a universe

Post by ACHINKONGGOJI »

Is no one going to ask if Acnologia could join (from Fairy Tail)?

I also want to see Apothsis (from God's Of Egypt)
I am a Kaiju Fan Boy/Artist and I do Cross Country and Track. Go Knights!!!
:monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :g2k: :baragon: :destoroyah: :basan: :bagan: :muto:

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

I'd rather Apophis from ACTUAL Egyptian mythology then that Galactus looking asshat.

Anime dragon dude is fine, he looks small but we always upscale dudes.

Anyway, as you all know, I may or may not have been trying to get Sharknado in for a while now.

I'm willing to give up the fight and let it be used as an environmental hazard on one condition,

we add SHARKZILLA!

A giant radioactive group of sharks that act as one big shark kaiju.

also known as the only good thing about any post-Sharknado 3 part of the needless Sharknado series
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Anyway, as you all know, I may or may not have been trying to get Sharknado in for a while now.

I'm willing to give up the fight and let it be used as an environmental hazard on one condition,

we add SHARKZILLA!

also known as the only good thing about any post-Sharknado 3 part of the needless Sharknado series
Does Sharkzilla do anything power-wise other than swimming on land and being radioactive, not that it needs more to get in, its just that I’d rather get anesthesia-free dental surgery than sit through Sharknado 5 to find out
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Anyway, as you all know, I may or may not have been trying to get Sharknado in for a while now.

we add SHARKZILLA!

Does Sharkzilla do anything power-wise other than swimming on land and being radioactive, not that it needs more to get in, its just that I’d rather get anesthesia-free dental surgery than sit through Sharknado 5 to find out
just one more: made out of a bunch of sharks (so hitting it just shoots sharks everywhere, it just slides over people and they get devoured, it hits a plane and a million sharks latch on)

Trust me, you're better off, just that one Kill Count knock off I looked for clips physically hurt me.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: just one more: made out of a bunch of sharks (so hitting it just shoots sharks everywhere, it just slides over people and they get devoured, it hits a plane and a million sharks latch on)
Alright then, I will most likely add Sharkzilla to my long list of cards to make, he’s certainly unique enough to earn a spot
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Speaking of sharks, I'm surprised Sharkjira isn't on the roster yet.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: just one more: made out of a bunch of sharks (so hitting it just shoots sharks everywhere, it just slides over people and they get devoured, it hits a plane and a million sharks latch on)
Alright then, I will most likely add Sharkzilla to my long list of cards to make, he’s certainly unique enough to earn a spot
oh my god, I can not believe that actually worked

Awesome! Think he'll be a fun combatant, that's for sure.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Trypticon and Metroplex from Transformers
KWCE Administrator

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I still want the Ender Dragon from minecraft to be added.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

King Ghidorah (Shin)

Added in 1 day 19 hours 49 minutes 58 seconds:
Titanicus

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I still stand by what I said in the general discussion thread.

Vermithrax Pejorative deserves to be in the KWCE roster.

Also, I agree with GmkGoji's statement.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

kingkevzilla88
Gotengo Officer

Post by kingkevzilla88 »

Final Wars Rodan, every other version of Rodan is on the roaster. So, why not this one?

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

kingkevzilla88 wrote:Final Wars Rodan, every other version of Rodan is on the roaster. So, why not this one?
I thought the same thing!
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Millenium Rodan could probably just be added as a skin to Showa Rodan’s card
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

This will probably happen later on, but after watching the first episode... c'mon, Ultraman Zett and Genegarg need to be in!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

tyrantgoji wrote:This will probably happen later on, but after watching the first episode... c'mon, Ultraman Zett and Genegarg need to be in!
Zett will probably be added in, but not until his series is over. Or after his movie comes out
KWCE Administrator

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

tyrantgoji wrote:This will probably happen later on, but after watching the first episode... c'mon, Ultraman Zett and Genegarg need to be in!
Zett will probably be added in, but not until his series is over. Or after his movie comes out
Yeah, I'm not adding or updating any cards until the series is over.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
Yeah, I'm not adding or updating any cards until the series is over.
Would it be alright if I update some of them and hold onto them until the series is over?

Cause I plan on updating some cards that I’ve made.
Spoiler:
Like Kingsaurus III have new powers in that manga that saids that he can regenerate and shift into Peliosaurus form.
Last edited by soulgodzilla on Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.