If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Re: If You Can Add Any Monster to KWCE

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:^ I would rather not bring in Tyrantis, and I suppose by extent other kaiju from that novel (soon to be novels I believe). Mainly because, unlike all the novels the KWCE currently draws from, that author is not as “elevated” so to speak. How I can best think to put it is as such: I could write a match with Nemesis being killed, without being worried about Jeremy Robinson hearing about it and/or caring. Robinson’s a big, well-known author who is quite successful and has all kinds of properties. The author of Tyrantis Walks Among Us is not like Robinson. He’s just another member of the kaiju community who has written a novel starring a character he has put a lot of time and effort into. It would feel more like picking on a random someone’s OC almost, if that makes sense. And I’d just rather avoid any potential issues with that all together than risk anything, even if it could lead to good matches that properly respect the character(s).
That's a lot of words to say "Tyrantis is just a fan monster." ;) :P
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Are we even allowed to add in SCPs?
I would say no, unless there are any that could fit into the KWCE and work. As it stands, there don’t seem to be any SCPs that both A: Have enough information about them and their capabilities to work with, and B: Are actually fighters. For example, we know a lot about 3000, but it doesn’t fight and displays no ability to fight. The only one that I can think of which fits both criteria is 682, and there’s a whole other issue preventing him from getting in. It’s because he’s skreeonking unkillable
Yeah, probably a good idea of keeping 682 away from the KWCE, cause if he’s unkillable and will likely keep on winning over and over, he just wouldn’t be fun.

But what about this SCP? http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2954
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
What can I say, I’m a wordy person. :lol:
soulgodzilla wrote:
That one I will definitely consider, though there is the issue of the actual kaiju lacking an image.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
What can I say, I’m a wordy person. :lol:
soulgodzilla wrote:
That one I will definitely consider, though there is the issue of the actual kaiju lacking an image.
True, and SCP-2954 lacks any kind of fan arts. Though I dunno why, the way that it was described, makes me picture regular Gesura. Am I the only one who pictures that?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

soulgodzilla wrote: True, and SCP-2954 lacks any kind of fan arts. Though I dunno why, the way that it was described, makes me picture regular Gesura. Am I the only one who pictures that?
Definitely makes me picture something close
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

soulgodzilla wrote: True, and SCP-2954 lacks any kind of fan arts. Though I dunno why, the way that it was described, makes me picture regular Gesura. Am I the only one who pictures that?
Definitely makes me picture something close
Exactly.

Maybe someone could photoshop an image of regular Gesura and make it look like what SCP-2954 is described as, like that picture of Deathla.

Added in 3 minutes 18 seconds:
Also, aside from the Egg Dragoon, what other mechs that Eggman built would you guys say should get in?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

soulgodzilla wrote: Exactly.

Maybe someone could photoshop an image of regular Gesura and make it look like what SCP-2954 is described as, like that picture of Deathla.

Also, aside from the Egg Dragoon, what other mechs that Eggman built would you guys say should get in?
That photoshop idea could work out, will definitely take it into consideration.

The Death Egg Robot could potentially work, particularly with the number of forms it has.
KWCE Administrator

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

soulgodzilla wrote: Exactly.

That photoshop idea could work out, will definitely take it into consideration.

The Death Egg Robot could potentially work, particularly with the number of forms it has.
Alrighty then.

The Death Egg Robot from Sonic Forces and the Death Egg Sentinels would work out great. Though there are several other mechs that Eggman built that could get added to the roster. Specifically the Egg Dragoon, since its greatly versatile and made several appearances.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I already put the Death Egg Robot into the roster.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:^ I would rather not bring in Tyrantis, and I suppose by extent other kaiju from that novel (soon to be novels I believe). Mainly because, unlike all the novels the KWCE currently draws from, that author is not as “elevated” so to speak. How I can best think to put it is as such: I could write a match with Nemesis being killed, without being worried about Jeremy Robinson hearing about it and/or caring. Robinson’s a big, well-known author who is quite successful and has all kinds of properties. The author of Tyrantis Walks Among Us is not like Robinson. He’s just another member of the kaiju community who has written a novel starring a character he has put a lot of time and effort into. It would feel more like picking on a random someone’s OC almost, if that makes sense. And I’d just rather avoid any potential issues with that all together than risk anything, even if it could lead to good matches that properly respect the character(s).
Alright, that's a fair point.

I agree SCP-2954 should be added, but yeah, the lack of pictures makes that problematic. Same reason why SCP-1128 likely couldn't added either as much as I'd like it here.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

HillyHulk
Yuki Special

Post by HillyHulk »

This is going to sound weird but I think we should add the Angry Video Game Nerd to the roster (whether he's added as a Parody character or actual character doesn't really matter since I think both can work).
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

HillyHulk wrote:This is going to sound weird but I think we should add the Angry Video Game Nerd to the roster (whether or not he's added as a Parody character or actual character doesn't really matter since I think both can work).
Oh god. :lol:
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Way Big
Humungousaur
Dagon

Added in 2 days 23 hours 9 minutes 2 seconds:
Cronus and Jörmungandr from God of War
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Femigon
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Here are some I'd like.

Regigigas
Hoopa Unbound
Reshiram
Zekrom
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

-Leviathan (RWBY)
-Todd Ziller
-Atomic Rex from the Atomic Rex books
-Gon the dinosaur (either as a joke character who's incredibly small yet deceptively powerful, or just as a parody character)
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

We should add the ender dragon from minecraft.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Oh! How about Tyranitar and Aggron? Or the Giant Dragonite from Season 1?
For Emperor and Empire!

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

I think it's been said we've added as many Pokémon as we're gonna add. Someone please correct me if I'm mistaken.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

No, you are correct.

Also, may I suggest the FIRST kaiju? Namely, this guy

From The Lost World (1925)

Edit: thinking on it, maybe we could add his Allosaurus both due to technically being the first kaiju fight and making it a blanket for all the Allosaurus in cinema (Kong 1933, Beast of Hollow Mountain, maybe add old Gwangi, etc)
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.