K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C.E. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Do the Servum and plants created from Godzilla Earth’s cells absorb radio waves like Godzilla Earth?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Do the Servum and plants created from Godzilla Earth’s cells absorb radio waves like Godzilla Earth?
I believe so--just to a much lesser extent. Much like how all the plant-life and fauna share Godzilla's electromagnetic shield, just nowhere nearly as durable or effective. At least, if I recall that correctly. But I'd assume so, at the very least.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

KaijuX wrote: I believe so--just to a much lesser extent. Much like how all the plant-life and fauna share Godzilla's electromagnetic shield, just nowhere nearly as durable or effective. At least, if I recall that correctly. But I'd assume so, at the very least.
So, they’d still show up on a radar, just not clearly?
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
KaijuX wrote: I believe so--just to a much lesser extent. Much like how all the plant-life and fauna share Godzilla's electromagnetic shield, just nowhere nearly as durable or effective. At least, if I recall that correctly. But I'd assume so, at the very least.
So, they’d still show up on a radar, just not clearly?
I'd say so. That'd be my best guess.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

How many Vastatosaurus Rexes can we have in the groups? I have 3 so far (same as the film), but just curious if I could add more/should drop some

RIP Evan.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

For Agmazar, does he absorb the energy he drains from punching opponents? What does it mean exactly to "channel negative energy"?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:How many Vastatosaurus Rexes can we have in the groups? I have 3 so far (same as the film), but just curious if I could add more/should drop some
I'd say operate with groups of 3, since that's what we see in the movie. ;)

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

UltimateDitto wrote:For Agmazar, does he absorb the energy he drains from punching opponents? What does it mean exactly to "channel negative energy"?
He does not absorb the drained energy.
Channel negative energy is a spell that releases a pulse of dark energy that damages living creatures and heals the undead (including Agmazar himself).
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Thanks!
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'm in the middle of an Everyone vs. Everyone match and need to know how the Fossil Fighter version of a T-Rex works. To be specific, how do the attacks from T- Rex work, do they have specific animations and what are they if they do? (I'm at least sure I can look up their effects).
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote:I'm in the middle of an Everyone vs. Everyone match and to know how the Fossil Fighter version of a T-Rex works. To be specific, how do the attacks from T- Rex work, do they have specific animations and what are they if they do? (I'm at least sure I can look up their effects).
Specific animations
Tyrant’s Roar: T-Rex roars loudly, creating an orange shockwave around him.
Scare Tactics: He bites, then does a spinning tail whip.
Frightful Assault: Same as Scare Tactics, except he breathes fire after the tail whip.
Law of the Jungle: Some green sparkles shine around him, then quickly fade.
Tyrant’s Breath: Huge beam of fire from his mouth.

All of these moves require FP, or Fossil Points. He gains those at the start of every turn, whatever that means in terms of time in the match is up to you. (I’d say per minute personally). Law of the Jungle and Tyrant’s Breath cannot be used without at least one ally, and Tyrant’s Breath requires that ally to be another carnivore with fire attacks. Law of the Jungle saps health from his allies to heal himself.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:I'm in the middle of an Everyone vs. Everyone match and to know how the Fossil Fighter version of a T-Rex works. To be specific, how do the attacks from T- Rex work, do they have specific animations and what are they if they do? (I'm at least sure I can look up their effects).
Specific animations
Tyrant’s Roar: T-Rex roars loudly, creating an orange shockwave around him.
Scare Tactics: He bites, then does a spinning tail whip.
Frightful Assault: Same as Scare Tactics, except he breathes fire after the tail whip.
Law of the Jungle: Some green sparkles shine around him, then quickly fade.
Tyrant’s Breath: Huge beam of fire from his mouth.

All of these moves require FP, or Fossil Points. He gains those at the start of every turn, whatever that means in terms of time in the match is up to you. (I’d say per minute personally). Law of the Jungle and Tyrant’s Breath cannot be used without at least one ally, and Tyrant’s Breath requires that ally to be another carnivore with fire attacks. Law of the Jungle saps health from his allies to heal himself.
Thank you very much.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Question along the lines of "how much wiggle room can I have with the given rules?"
Spoiler:
If I were to write a match depicting the backstory of Rebirth of Mothra when every Mothra on Earth fought Desghidorah, could I use Mothras on the roster (2003, 1961, Legendary, 2001) as some of the other Mothras?

RIP Evan.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ That's perfectly fine in my book. Actually a brilliant move, now that I think about it!

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Since some sources says it's true, would it be okay to portray Red King and Black King as brothers as originally intended?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:Since some sources says it's true, would it be okay to portray Red King and Black King as brothers as originally intended?
First off, list your sources. ;) But even so, I don't see the harm in interpreting them as such. Seems fitting to me.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote: First off, list your sources. ;)
Look i just got it off the Ultraman wiki and thought it sounded cool. :P Least i got the okay for it, thanks!

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ It'd be best to look beyond just Wikis; make sure that the Wikis are sourced (as you can see with the numbers that look like this: [1], [2], etc.). Always check for that. Consider this a pass, just this once. ;)

Pair of kings.

AbsoluteHerasy
Yojimbo

Post by AbsoluteHerasy »

Is there any footage of Z to see what his personality and combat style is?
Spoiler:
Fun quotes from some d&d insanity:
"Wait, does taking loads of drugs and meditating for an hour count as scientific evidence?"
"There's chicken pot pie everywhere."
"Sorry, I meant to fluff your pillow- with my fist."
“I don’t think you know how funerals work.”

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

AbsoluteHerasy wrote:Is there any footage of Z to see what his personality and combat style is?
Unfortunately, most of Z's footage on YT has been taken down. This fan work is the closest you will get to a translation.

https://ultrafan.fandom.com/wiki/User:U ... /Episode_Z
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.