The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Sub-Forum for the K.W.C.E. All discussion regarding it goes here.
Gigantis
Sazer

Re: The Official Kaiju War Chronicles Expanded General Discussion Thread

Post by Gigantis »

So i've been wanting to make a Barugaron match, and i heard that aparently in Trading Battle you can see the mutations he gets when he absorbs other kaiju DNA, but i don't have the SNES. Anyone got pictures of the evolved forms?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Second to last day to vote for the awards, don’t forget.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

With the KWCE awards coming to a close, I figured it would be a fun idea to ask this.

What was everyone’s favorite moment from a KWCE in 2019?
Spoiler:
Mine would have to be Eleking’s death in match 31.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Spoiler:
[quote="GodzillavsRayquaza"]With the KWCE awards coming to a close, I figured it would be a fun idea to ask this.

What was everyone’s favorite moment from a KWCE in 2019?
Spoiler:
Mine would have to be Eleking’s death in match 31.
Spoiler:
Mine would be when Doctor Who was tricked by the female alien in Kamigidon vs. Mechani-Kong.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Aight kiddos, you know what time it is! ;)
https://sta.sh/22cy4ostv34s?edit=1

Added even more monsters kill me 'n all that. Left Arenas and Parody stuff unchanged for now, as I don't think I've added anything of note. Yet.

Added in 54 minutes 52 seconds:
And as an extra notice, I've officially removed Rod Reiss Titan from the roster. Lacked any real combat potential and is better suited as an environmental hazard like the Pure Titans.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

X

STOP.

WE'RE REACHING CRITICAL MASS.

RIP Evan.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:X

STOP.

WE'RE REACHING CRITICAL MASS.
Ah it'll be fiiine man! Just prepare the freezer cannons if X decides to drop another hundred, that way the roster won't implode. :P
Last edited by Gigantis on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Added in 4 minutes 49 seconds:

Never mind, worth it

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Cthulhu’s card is much better looking now, that’s nice.

Hope everyone makes good use of all the shit we have to work with, it is statistically impossible that Godzilla is the only franchise represented here that you like and are familiar with, so chop chop.

Added in 1 minute 48 seconds:
Also, KaijuX be like:
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Cthulhu’s card is much better looking now, that’s nice.

Hope everyone makes good use of all the poop we have to work with, it is statistically impossible that Godzilla is the only franchise represented here that you like and are familiar with, so chop chop.
The only one i'm really familiar with is Jurassic Park, but that means i'm probably gonna be stuck writing average Dinosaur matches until i sit down and watch everything. Does that count?

SoggyNoodles2016

I either know it or have enough information from second hand experience/wikis to write it.

Hope yall ready

Also, technically we're proficient in 3 other franchises, people just forget because they've been folded in with Godzilla so often :P
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

By the way, I did make a Bowser and a Ridley card, so they are straight up not allowed on the roster. Which is fine by me, roster’s big enough as is (seriously, thank you KaijuX, you have the patience of a saint), just letting y’all know.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWCE Administrator

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:By the way, I did make a Bowser and a Ridley card, so they are straight up not allowed on the roster. Which is fine by me, roster’s big enough as is, just letting y’all know.
Awww! I wanted to do Gamera vs. Ridley! :(

Also, good luck to Hilly who i guess is still doing the Everyone vs. Everyone match. Now you gotta add even more monsters! :P

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Can anybody explain to me how Cthulhu's plasma manipulation works? I wanted to do Cthulhu vs. Galactus at one point, but didn't have this information so had to request it instead.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

We have Kraid, so I don't see why Bowser and Ridley wouldn't be allowed in. KaijuX is either forgetful or biased towards Nintendo :D
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

There were a couple of cards that I purposefully omitted; so if they're not up here, then that makes the verdict final for those fellows.
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote:Can anybody explain to me how Cthulhu's plasma manipulation works? I wanted to do Cthulhu vs. Galactus at one point, but didn't have this information so had to request it instead.
His body moves and behaves like it is made of plasma, I believe this is the extent of it within the original story.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Can anybody explain to me how Cthulhu's plasma manipulation works? I wanted to do Cthulhu vs. Galactus at one point, but didn't have this information so had to request it instead.
His body moves and behaves like it is made of plasma, I believe this is the extent of it within the original story.
Okay, thanks. Can you call dibs on a match you requested? I get everything else, so I think I can do the match now.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

HillyHulk wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Okay, thanks. Can you call dibs on a match you requested? I get everything else, so I think I can do the match now.
But what happened to the Everyone vs. Everyone match you planned?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote: Can you call dibs on a match you requested?
Yes.
KWCE Administrator