Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Re: Godzilla vs The World of Monsters - Hub

Post by GmkGoji »

This is literally the best freakin day EVER. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??? LETS GO!
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Hey Voyager, so one thing I'll say as a minor etiquette thing: please try to avoid making decisions for other people's characters in roleplaying settings. Unless you ask the person first, you can end up doing things that go against how the player intended their character to act in a certain context.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Corzak The Mighty wrote:Hey Voyager, so one thing I'll say as a minor etiquette thing: please try to avoid making decisions for other people's characters in roleplaying settings. Unless you ask the person first, you can end up doing things that go against how the player intended their character to act in a certain context.
Oh yeah, sorry.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Here are the rules about using others' characters, New and Updated!
  • Rule of Thumb is Hurt, but don't Break.
  • Before using one's character, ask for any conditions for the character, or if the owner has certain plans for the character.
Umm, any suggestions?
For Emperor and Empire!

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

Better watch out, Florida Man. Togera's coming!
If you can read this without quoting or copy-pasting, you are guaranteed to not be a Florida Man.
Last edited by Cryptid_Liker on Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

So Corzak, I believe you wanted Vinshu and Gamera to fight? Well, to correct my mistakes, I set up a fight for them in my latest post, ready for you to get into.
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Okay I am not sure I can keep up with the pace, every time I think I got a draft ready I need to get away from the computer and something new pops up that changes the scene lol

Not helped is that I won't be on tomorrow due to a funeral I am going to.

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

godjacob wrote:Okay I am not sure I can keep up with the pace, every time I think I got a draft ready I need to get away from the computer and something new pops up that changes the scene lol

Sorry for your loss.

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Cryptid_Liker wrote:
godjacob wrote:Okay I am not sure I can keep up with the pace, every time I think I got a draft ready I need to get away from the computer and something new pops up that changes the scene lol

Sorry for your loss.
It's fine, gotten a bit easier day by day.

So, your beast is by the Pacific? Tampa Beach? My super croc Lizzie just left the everglades so maybe the two can have a bit of a clash with each other in the seas?

Cryptid_Liker
Xilien Halfling

Post by Cryptid_Liker »

godjacob wrote:
Cryptid_Liker wrote:

Sorry for your loss.
It's fine, gotten a bit easier day by day.

So, your beast is by the Pacific? Tampa Beach? My super croc Lizzie just left the everglades so maybe the two can have a bit of a clash with each other in the seas?
Sounds great.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Sorry to hear about your loss, man. That sucks. Glad you're feeling better though.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I'm so sorry to hear that, jacob.
For Emperor and Empire!

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

I'm sorry for your loss.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Thanks guys, but just a fair warning I probably won't be on much if at all tomorrow so if need be auto anyone I control. Just don't kill any of them lol
Last edited by godjacob on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:Thanks guys, I'll try to get another reply up to start the space battle but just a fair warning I probably won't be on much if at all tomorrow so if need be auto anyone I control. Just don't kill any of them lol
That's ok. And sorry, but I just did the space battle. But you can deal with SpaceG on the moon or the crippled Kiryu getting helped by a familiar friend (up to you).
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

VoyagerGoji wrote:
godjacob wrote:Thanks guys, I'll try to get another reply up to start the space battle but just a fair warning I probably won't be on much if at all tomorrow so if need be auto anyone I control. Just don't kill any of them lol
That's ok. And sorry, but I just did the space battle. But you can deal with SpaceG on the moon or the crippled Kiryu getting helped by a familiar friend (up to you).
Made my edit a bit too late it seems lol

But yeah I'll think if I have a guy who can go to the moon or who this buddy is. Are Baragon/Anguirus still in San Fran or have they left there by then?

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

godjacob wrote:
VoyagerGoji wrote:
Made my edit a bit too late it seems lol

But yeah I'll think if I have a guy who can go to the moon or who this buddy is. Are Baragon/Anguirus still in San Fran or have they left there by then?
San Fran is empty of Kaiju. :)
For Emperor and Empire!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

...fuck, I meant to write Angurius speaking to the downed Kiryu to offer it aid. I hate myself lol got too focused on Orga vs. KG.

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

That's alright, it's easy enough to edit!

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Indeed, just did. Now I feel a bit better.

I'm gonna wait till after the funeral before I toss someone on the moon for SpaceGodzilla.