Battle of the Multiverse

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Battle of the Multiverse

Post by Godzilla165 »

Daeva glanced at Dante, placing an arm on his shoulder. "Em, what aren't you telling us? What's the big secret that you saw?" She inquired.

Dante found her eyes, "I..." He hesitated, for while a part of him did want so badly to tell them, he legitimately couldn't. He looked at the others and saw how apparent their both anticipation, and frustration was. "I can't. Bound by the word of the Core until the time is right, I can't say anything." Dante remarked. He knew how Yzazil and everyone else must have felt, and he understood how being in dark about something this important could make anyone want to tear their hair out. So, Dante instead came up with an alternative.

He turned and faced Yzazil, "I can't tell you about what I saw, but, if you'll trust me just this once..." Dante paused to offer up his hand to the wary god, "I can show you."

Daeva looked towards Yzazil, a profound confidence and faith in her brother was all but stamped on her face. "You should do it, Yzazil. Whatever it was that my brother saw, I have a feeling it'll be worth it. Take his hand." She said.

"I agree," The familiar voice of Aphrodite replied as she neared the group. "He won't lead you astray, god of judgement, I can promise you that. Go see for yourself."

Dante gave both of them a loving smile and then returned to Yzazil. Staring into his would be eyes, never breaking contact, the Ninja Prime uttered a single word: "Please".

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

[border]"YOU T-TRULY ARE NICE. THANK YOU. I WOULD STILL LOVE TO GO SEE YOUR LA[Border][/border]B. I'M STILL QUITE A FAN OF SCIENCE MYSELF."[/Border]

Evoex turned to face Nyx after Evron started to talk to her. He overheard them talking about some sort of weapon that Nyx had. As she mentioned about the killing of a space monster, inputting them into the weapon Nyx had. He looked down at the firearm, and backed up a tiny bit away from Nyx. When she started to talk to him, he swiveled his arm to make his hand reach his chin.

[border]MY NAME IS EVOEX. NICE TO MEET YOU. SORRY ABOUT THE TERRIFYING DISPLAY. I APOLOGIZE. TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, THIS HAPPENS FAIRLY OFTEN, BUT NORMALLY ISN'T THAT PAINFUL. IT TYPICALLY ONLY HAPPENS EVERY TWICE EVERY WEEK. RECENTLY THOUGH, IT HAS BEEN ONLY HAPPENING ONCE A WEEK. I BELIEVE THIS IS TIED INTO HAVING TOO MUCH EMOTIONS AND ENERGY AT A MOMENT.[/border]

He paused for a few moments, struggling to remember what happened to him and everyone at his lab.

[border]"WELL.. IT HAPPENED BECAUSE OF AN... ERROR CALCULATIONS? EVEN THOUGH.. BY ALL ACCOUNTS IT SHOULD HAVE WORKED. TELEPORTATION WAS MY EXPERIMENT. MY BODY IS TECHNICALLY DEAD. I CAN'T EVEN BREATH.. BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! I'M PERFECTLY FINE NOW!"[/border]
Current Quatheral Population: 600!
Current Quatheral's Perfected: 283!
The Quatheral Wiki!: https://quatheral.fandom.com/wiki/Quatheral_Wiki
The Quatheral Voices!:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSRtkOo-Lhs

PM me if you wanna join my Discord to see the updates about Quatheral!

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Crigan was silent as Yzazil and Dante made their cases. While he knew the Ninja's intentions were true and honest, the fact Dante refused to tell what he had seen raised far too man red flags.

Yet, he offered to show instead...

"Dante, we have nothing to base trust on outside of you asking us to trust you. Meanwhile, I KNOW for a fact that Persephone is preparing her forces and building them in strength, and I know that Miyoshi is preparing a plan to ensure all of her enemies are dead. We need something to base a plan off of, some tangible foundation to believe you. We are all on the same side, and we all desire the same goal. And hiding secrets, hiding the truth until we feel the time is right... it only leads to ruin and destruction."

Crigan's voice grew low, and his eyes fell to the ground. "I made that mistake once, I thought I could withhold the truth from those closest to me, that in due time I would tell them... I lost everything because of that mistake. Don't do that, and please, show us what the Core showed you."

"Whatever the Core showed you, it better be something spectacular." Demmy said. " Especially if you'd rather show it to us than tell us."

A ways off, Hevar breathed a sigh of relief that Evoex was in better shape. Her services hadn't been needed. "Don't scare us like that, please." Hevar said. "For someone technically dead, you are in better shape than most."

Behind her, Dagon watched on. The scythe woman had a bored look to her face, and she yawned. "So BOOOORING. Are we going to have a scavenger hunt or not, because AAAANYTHING is better than yet another game of mistrust." She sat down next to a large sunflower, one out of place in the grain field they were in, and her cheeks puffed out. "Hopefully it will be done REEEEEAL soon..." She mumbled to herself. "OOOOOOH! That girl looks cute!"

As Dagon eyed the plump form of Molly, the sunflower she was seated next to shifted its gaze towards the Ninjas and Yzazil...

"Drillgore, are you fine with discussing further what you want right now, or would you prefer everyone here, including Tengri, all physically in one place?" Persephone asked.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Dea stretched her arms up and allowed herself to fall flat on her back.

"Being a flea sounds okay," she said quietly. "At least it'd be something different. Honestly, I'm just wasting time until I die."

The Chinese woman raised her hands to the sky, examining their smooth, flawless backside. "Just... I don't know when that will be. Or if it will ever be. You know... I haven't aged a day since I hit my twenties. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just immortal now..."

Her dark eyes rolled back to look at Vastrus. "Maybe I should mix it up with some robot parts. How'd you get yours, Vasto Lorde?"

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

"Nice to meet you, Evoex. My name's Nyx," the woman said, before Evoex continued into his explanation. As he explained what was going on, her expression slowly became one of slight horror.

"W-wait, so you used to be a person at one point?!" Nyx stammered out. "And that... whatever it was that happened, that's normal?! B-but... but how the hell did any of that stuff happen? Is there a way to reverse it?"
Yzazil tilted his head, suspicious of this turn of events. So the guardian felt it more logical to show him his vision than to explain to him... fair enough. But what did he see that required the others not be alerted as well? It all seemed off, especially given the yakuza's previous honesty.

Finally coming to a decision, Yzazil extended one of his gauntleted hands.

"Very well. Show me what you saw, Yakuza."
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dante, with a single nod, grabbed hold of Yzazil’s cool hand. “Thank you, Yzazil. Now, I need for you to do exactly as I say, or else this won’t work too well.” Dante calmly instructed. Then, he slowly closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, and exhaled gently. “I need you to relax your entire body, your mind, your muscles, everything. Free your mind from even the most basic of thoughts; leave absolutely nothing on the table, and just allow for yourself to feel completely at ease, weightless, even. Take in a few deep breaths if you have to. And, once your entire being is free...”

Suddenly, Dante’s hair began to flow gently upwards as if a gust of wind had picked up. His eyes still shut, Dante could feel the god’s body loosen once he set his caged tension free; now it was time. Aphrodite and Daeva stayed back to watch in awe and wonder. And then, both Dante and Yzazil’s energy locked together like an embrace, and the former’s eyes gleamed to life and glowed pure white. There was a sudden release of energy a second later, but it wasn’t threatening, nor even overbearing; instead, it was warm, inviting, and incredibly reassuring. In fact, it was so subtle, that those whom hadn’t been paying attention would have entirely missed it.

Soon after Dante’s eyes shot open, Yzazil felt himself be transferred inside the domain of the Heart, and from there, everything that happened to Dante played out in front of the god. Except that now, Yzazil was right there beside the Ninja Prime. He saw as the Heart greeted its protector, and then he as one of Dante’s allies. He witnessed as it led them towards the massive door that held within the domain of the infinite one. And, Yzazil, with his very own eyes, saw as Dante now stood in the presence of both the Heart... And the Core of the Multiverse.

The two pillars of all existence greeted their guests with a warm embrace, the Core so substantial that neither Dante nor Yzazil could even begin to take in all of its vastness. The Yakuza knelt to one knee in respect. Soon enough, the divine creator recognized Yzazil as one of its children and reached down with a metaphorical hand of energy, caressing his would-be cheek lovingly. Then, it turned its attention to its chosen, immediately understanding why Dante had returned so quickly. And so, the Core happily obliged them both.

Without warning, Yzazil’s eyes, his very mind even, was filled with the vision that Dante saw. Yes, indeed, he saw it! Soon enough, Mulek, Crigan, and Demmy lair witness to it as well. There, standing before all of them, a figure... One imbued with the power of both Heart and Core, wrought with unlimited energy, blessed with divinity. And then, just as soon as it appeared, the vision disappeared from Yzazil and the others’ sight. The Core echoed what it stated to Dante earlier: the war between those on side of darkness would still be waged, but the key to victory for those whom allied themselves with heroism would be revealed only when the time was right.

“That’s our answer, Yzazil.” Dante spoke. “The key to our success, the answer to our victory... Lies with him.”
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

[border]"YES, I AM AFRAID THIS IS NORMAL, NYX. NOT TO FEAR THOUGH, I THINK I AM GETTING USED TO IT. MOSTLY AT LEAST.[/border]

He paused, his legs starting to distort a bit before re-positioning themselves back to their normal state. He twirled his hand around his remaining whisker, trying to find out a way to properly word it.

[border]"I BELIEVE THAT MY BODY IS FRAGMENTED ACROSS DIFFERENT UNIVERSES AND DIMENSIONS. THOSE SAID PIECES OF ME ARE REFORMING THEMSELVES BACK INTO THIS BODY LIKE... STITCHING MY BODY UP CELL BY CELL. I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A WAY TO REVERSE THE DAMAGE, BUT SO FAR THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY GREAT RESULTS.[/border]

He looked at the minor fearful expression on Nyx and Hevar faces, guilt starting to fill his body.

[border]"AGAIN, I AM SORRY FOR MY FRIGHTFUL APPEARANCE! BUT I'M ALL OKAY NOW. NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME."[/border]

Drillgore placed his hand against his chin. "I would much rather if Sir Tengri showed up in the flesh, but if he is unable to do so at the moment, I can accommodate the meeting."

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Evron patted Evoex on his chest area, “No need to apologize, pal, I mean, you aren’t that ugly.” He mused playfully. “But, I do know a pretty good scientist, Hale. One of the smartest minds I’ve ever met, other than well, me of course. Once this colossal shitstorm is over, we’ll see if he can help reverse the damage.”

Ubel went to greet Nichelle and Co., giving them all a friendly wave. “Hi girls, good to see that you all are okay.” He said with a gentle smile, before gazing brightly at Molly. “Especially you, Molls, it’s been way too long.”

He went to sit cross legged on the ground with a prolonged sigh and got out his guitar, strumming a few notes whilst humming softly. Ubel then perked up as he turned to Nichelle, “Hey, Chelley, you got that guitar with you that I gave you?” He asked.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Nyx seemed to be brought down low by the explanation Evoex gave to her on the status of his condition. So he was just going to have to suffer like that for the foreseeable future?

However, Evron's comment perked her up, and gave her an idea.

"Y-yeah! Actually, Evron, maybe my world's scientists can help out with that too!" She turned to face the Yakuza, obviously excited. "You see, we've been working on quantum mechanics recently. After that space monster I mentioned was killed, we learned a lot about how dark matter, antimatter, and space-time operate outside of the laboratory."

She turned back to Evoex. "Maybe at some point, we could join up and figure something out that'll either bring you back to normal or at least make the pain stop?"
Tengri snorted at Drillgore's comment. Not quite what he had been hoping for... but he could make this work. Typing into the console he had typed into before, he issued a command for his troops should things turn sour while also triangulating their location. So they were still on the Red Desert... very interesting. Pulling himself up from the commander's chair, he quickly moved to mount his iron steed.

"Very well. Then we shall discuss this in person - as equals."

In a flash of sickly green light, Tengri vanished from the projection...

... only to show up shortly afterwards right in front of the assembly.

Sapphire eyes turning to look upon those assembled, Tengri said, "Let us begin discussing, shall we?"
Yzazil, too, kneeled before the might of the Core of the Multiverse. He was whelmed in the presence of this ancient, unknowable entity. He had not known this being, not since the days when he and his siblings were unformed in the Time of White. He listened as this ancient, ethereal being explained its plan, and its vision, to him.

Yzazil's gaze turned upwards to the Core of the Multiverse, and he spoke curtly.

"As you wish, ancient one. We shall... do as you say."

But deep down, Yzazil felt doubt. Was this the right choice? Was this a wise decision, when there were so many foes to defeat? He could not truly know, and he would not dare go against the will of one so ancient.

He thought of the others - those such as Nichelle and Doris. Nyx, now that he knew her safe in the world of the Sandman. Perhaps even the draconian and his kin. Perhaps they, being unshackled from the chains of obligation, could work in their stead to see what lay ahead...
Last edited by Corzak The Mighty on Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Evoex's permanent smile seemed to grow bigger, his whisker starting to wiggle enthusiastically.

[border]"REALLY? YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THAT FOR ME? YOU PEOPLE ARE SO SO KIND! I WOULD ENJOY THAT SO MUCH.[/border]

He lightly wrapped his arms around Evron and Nyx, careful not to get them too close into his body so they wouldn't suffer from the strange glitch disease he had.

[border]"THIS MAY BE TOO MUCH TO ASK BUT.. COULD YOU ALSO PERHAPS DO THE SAME TO THE OTHER CREATURES ON QUATHERAL? SOME OF THEM WERE CAUGHT IN MY ACCIDENT. I WANT THEM TO BE OKAY TOO."[/border]

Drillgore crooked smile grew wider at the arrival of Tengri. He snapped his body downwards to bow, soon getting back up. "Quite a spectacular entrance Tengri. Most impressive." Drillgore sealed the mouth around his neck shut, his normal voice now present in the minds of those who were near.

"Aaah, You look even more stunning in the flesh Tengri. Yes, let's discuss." Drillgore moved closer to Tengri, eyeing every detail closely. He noted the the robotic limbs. Those would work perfectly for what he had planned. After around 30 seconds of silence, Drillgore spoke up once more, circling around Tengri a few more times before stopping in front of his gaze.

"Yes, I do believe you would be right for the mission Tengri. Now, for this plan of mine. We are going to the Ogodagge solar system in the outer regions. There is planet named Quatherl, orbited by two moons. That planet as far as I know is colorless, completely black and white. Though, things may have changed since I was locked away. It's inhabitants are quite.. bizarre. When I first arrived, I died not long after. I was reborn into this body, and trust me when I say this, I'm the most normal looking one." Drillgore chuckled, peeling off more of the burnt skin.

"This is not just ordinary planet with the strange beasts and advanced healing. Oh no good friends it certainly is not! That planet is a god. And a young one at that. One that can be easily fooled mind you. She holds the power to create life, restore it, and to destroy. A cowardice goddess. She hides in the center of the planet, and she's very keen on not being talked to by travelers that she did not create. Especially not humans. Probably because, well, me!" Drillgore couldn't help but let a small chuckle out, pointing a finger at Tengri.

"This, is where you come in, Tengri. If you want to achieve immortality and the ability not to only create living beings, but robots too, then follow my orders carefully. Fly towards Quatheral, pretending to seek refuge from these ninjas. DO NOT harm any of thee residents there, or Ms. Quatheral won't be very happy with you. So, try to be on your best behavior. Hell, if they need any help try to do the best you can. Quatheral can sense when her subjects are in pain. Find the way to her, and tell her the ninjas are going to attack her precious world. If all goes well, she'll give you a small amount of her power. When it is done, return back and we I will prepare the second part myself. Oh. And please don't mention that we are in cahoots. She wouldn't like that."

He stretched out his arms, moving his limbs around to attempt to shake off some of the charred skin.

"Any questions you may have?"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Evron’s eyes gleamed in excitement at Nyx’s reply. “Whoa, you serious? You guys have been experimenting with dark matter, like, actual dark matter?! Okay, I have GOT to meet these guys and steal some notes, that is so damn cool!” He exclaimed. “For the longest time, I thought dark matter was just bullshit. I mean, there’s always been baseless rumors about it actually existing, but for your eggheads to have honestly discovered it is... Pretty damn impressive. Hale is gonna be so jealous.”

Before he could say anything else, Evron found himself entrapped in a tight, appreciative hug from Evoex, to which he merely snickered. “Don’t mention it, pal, it’s nothing, really.” Evron responded. Then came the inquiry about assisting the other members of Quatheral. The ninja shrugged, “I don’t why we couldn’t, if they have a similar condition to yours, then we could definitely help them out.”

In a flash of white, both Yzazil and Dante found themselves having been returned to the realm of existence and stood face to face with their other allies and family. Dante allowed himself to regain his bearings after what felt like a seriously reenergizing nap. He turned to Yzazil, “What do you think?” He asked.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"Welcome to the pack."

Jake addressed the two Quatheral, "Don't let the Ram trick you two; it's sadism knows no bounds."

"Don't listen to him. He imprisoned me. All I want to do is reset."

Jake could see Dana and Jackie staring at him drastically. Jake shrugged, "Quatheral spectres. What can I say? As for the wishing orbs, I should clarify they are not scattered across separate realities---there are different sets for different realities but the Sandman has made it clear this reality has its own set. I have an idea on what our source can be to help track them down."

"Go on with it, then, Mr. Voices," Jackie said.

"I think we should pay a visit to Owlzarus the Wise so we can track the Dragon Balls."
Last edited by EdGojira on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Molly's eyes widened. "Ubel!" She said. A smile spread across her face, and she walked over to him. "It has been a long time indeed. I just never... imagined your family would be quite like this... Really powerful ninjas. It's... It's a lot to take in."

"Ne dostatochno dolgo." Doris mumbled under her breath, nearly impossible for anyone to hear what she said. Her eyes were on the ninja, with her right eye twitching.

"Ubel..." Nichelle was shocked to see the ninja approach her with his request. "Yes, I do still have it. I packed it with me when we left home so... yes. It's back at your place, though... in the guest room. I don't have it with me currently."

"Wait, you were at his house?" Molly asked. "Isn't that like... something you only do if it's a boyfriend or-"

"IMPORTANT NOT! DISCUSS FURTHER NOT!" Doris all but shouted, her face flushed red with blood and her eyes bloodshot. "BOYFRIEND NO MOLLY! GODDESS BOYFRIEND NEED NO! LIMITS OFF!"

Hevar smiled. "I cannot help but to worry. When I see someone like that in pain, someone I should care for... it's hard for me to ignore that."

Crigan had watched Yzazil and Dante vanish into thin air, only to reappear once more. While he could have tried to peer into either of their minds to see what they had seen, he refused to do so. Both were gods in their own right, and Yzazil a close friend. To do such a thing would be a breach of trust.

So instead, he asked, "What did you see in there?"

Off a ways, Dagon focused immediately upon the conversation that was going on between the gods.Molly noticed this as Doris ranted, but said nothing of it. Perhaps it was simply the most interesting thing to focus on?

Vastrus's tail flickered. "When I was kicked out of my pantheon, my peers left... grave wounds all over me. I'm shocked I even survived fighting against all of them with just my friend to help me. My prior employer, the one before Persephone, he found me in a broken desecrated state and rejuvenated me, and he gave me these gifts. I'm more machine than flesh now, but really I don't care too much about that. If it helps me destroy more things, I'm all for it."

He sighed, and sat on the edge of the rock they were on. "I miss that employer. A bit of a shit gang he had amassed including a whole scalie slut squad, but he himself was fine."

Persephone remained silent as Tengri appeared in his metallic frame before her. She had to admit, he was... shorter than she expected. Not quite the imposing force under Sutekh's wing, yet he had survived several encounters with the Ninjas. That alone deserved respect.

She stayed silent as Drilgore laid out his plan, though a smile did creep across the edges of her face. Was Drillgore really ordering this King of Kings around? Did he expect Tengri to just happily follow his orders? Sure, perhaps Tengri saw her as an equal, but Drillgore? She couldn't help but have her doubts...

And clearly, so did Lilith, who's self control was not as strong as Persephone's, for she snickered, before she realized her mistake.

"Lilith, I believe you and Adolphus can leave now. Head back to Dudael, and please share with Laeptus everything you've recorded from here. And... I believe it is time to wake up Minos. You'll be doing the honors."

All the color in Lilith's face drained away. She stepped back. "L-Lord Persephone, she-"

"Lilith..." Persephone repeated, a little lower this time. Her fingers tapped against her elbows, and her eyes closed. The air in the room grew colder, and Lilith rapidly nodded.

"Y-YES LORD PERSEPHONE! FORGIVE ME!" She turned, and walked right into the rift Persephone opened for them. Adolphus was quick to follow, and the rift closed.

Persephone rubbed her forehead. What an annoying girl. Her talents couldn't be ignored but... everything else was just so troublesome about her.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

HayesAJones
Keizer

Post by HayesAJones »

Dea sighed loudly and brought both hands down to her face, pinching the bridge of her nose between them.

"Okay, look, dude... what's with you and women? I was trying to ignore it, but, just... c'mon, man. You scared of 'em or just can't get one? I've lived long a long time... like I said, maybe too long... and those are basically the two reasons a man hates women. They got hurt by Mommy and blame all women now, they're scared they'll lose their throne to them, or they can't get their willy wet."

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Ubel seemed a bit disappointed at first by Nichelle's answer. Shame, he was going to try and teach her a few notes while they were here. But, as he thought about it more, that guitar was better off safely back home than anywhere else. But then, upon hearing Molly's inquiry about a boyfriend, Ubel's face turned red. “I... I uhh...” He stammered.

“Just tell her the truth, Ubie.”

“Yeah, tell her how you feel, it’s time!”

Ubel heard both Daeva and Aphrodite’s voices in his head, and he looked to find them both looking back at him. His eyes widened a bit, “Have you two been eavesdropping this whole time??” He demanded.

Daeva rolled her eyes, “We’re trying to help you, you big oaf; if you like her, then tell herrrr.” She psychically threw back.

“There’s no greater feeling than love, Ubel.” Aphrodite supported.

Ubel went to say something in defense, but found that he’d stopped himself from doing so. They were right on the ball with what they had said, women’s intuition, Ubel had guessed. He found his calm and gentle nature again, and looked at Molly. The ninja referred to Nichelle and Doris as he spoke. “These two ladies just needed a place to call home for awhile, so we just gladly offered that them with our house. I dunno, it was nice having some new faces over for a change.” Ubel put eloquently, and gazed at the two girls with a smile. “And it still would be, after all this is over. Now...” Ubel back focused on Molly, patting a spot beside him to sit.

“How’s about you and I do something we always used to do whenever I visited, Molls: you sit, I play, and we just talk... Talk about anything. It never mattered what it was, did it? Just as long as we were hanging out.” He remembered fondly with a laugh. “Here, I’ll even play something you used to like.” It was then that Ubel strummed some miscellaneous stuff from ol’ Bon Jovi. Was it Bon Jovi she liked? Or was it someone else? Ubel had hoped so, anyway.
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#BotM

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Nyx smiled at Evoex. "Yeah, of course! Why wouldn't I do that?"

Looking to Evron, Nyx replied quickly, "They can explain better than I can, but as far as I know, it's basically tied to some dimension beyond what we know as the 'universe'... err, I guess 'multiverse' at this point."

"It is... underwhelming, but it is what the ancient one desires. Who am I to stand against the will of the creator?"

Yzazil then turned to Crigan. "A sea of blinding light, followed by visions of the creator and its vassal. Then, a being infused with the power of both appeared in my vision, before vanishing from my sight. To conclude, the being offered me the same prophecy Dante offered: that we are to wait for the right moment to arrive."
Tengri seemed mildly displeased by Drillgore's discussion of his plan. Who was he to command him, the King of Kings? Slayer of kings and gods? He had no place to speak to him in such a domineering tone. But, Tengri knew it was unwise to lash out;not only was Persephone at a numerical advantage here, but this was an essential plan to his own ambitions. To have but a taste of true immortality - that which his people's technology could not replicate - was something too alluring for Tengri to pass up. He needed to put aside his pride in order to achieve his ambition.

"You flatter me with words, Drillgore," Tengri replied with a courteous bow. "Your plan seems... straightforward enough. I am to infiltrate the land of these 'quatheral', provide them aid if need be, and trick their god into granting me a portion of her immortality. What is the plan if she does not agree to our request?"

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Dante nodded, regarding Crigan and the others. “But, if you all want, the Core did offer some levity for you to start planning an assault on Persephone before she becomes too powerful.”

Daeva crossed her arms, “Sooo, what are we gonna do in the meantime? Do we just sit here and wait for this mystery person to show up? They’re going pretty slow, as far as I’m concerned.” She said.

Dante glanced her way, reaching out to pinch Daeva on the cheek as she always did he, Evron and Ubel. “We don’t have to wait.” He replied with a little wink, visibly confusing the youngest ninja further. He shifted his focus onto Yzazil, and the angels. “It’s going to take a little bit for my siblings and I to do what we need to. When the time’s right, can you buy us some more?” He asked.

#BotM

MinorBone Good
G-Force Personnel

Post by MinorBone Good »

Evoex released his grip on the two, spinning around a few times before facing the three again.

[border]"THANK YOU ALL. YOU'RE ALL SO NICE! HOPEFULLY WE'LL BE ABLE TO WORK TOGETHER TO FIX EVERYTHING! MAYBE WHEN YOU TRY AND FIX THE OTHERS, I CAN SHOW YOU AROUND QUATHERAL! AND I'M EVEN LEARNING NEW WORDS LIKE BULLSHIT AND SHITSTORM. WHAT DO THEY MEAN?"[/border]

Booled groaned. "You weren't supposed to say that we are here. It's supposed to be a secret."

Boore however cheered, shaking Jake's hand excitedly. "Hii! It's a pleasure to meet you! Say, I really like the ram guy! He sounds kind of funny! I mean, I can reset too! At least back home! I died once!"

Drillgore tapped his fingers against his drill. "Well, if that indeed does happen, Quatheral will now of my absence, so say the ninjas have hired me to slaughter others. You can bring me to a near death state. This will harm her a tiny bit, enough to prove a point. If I have to nearly die for this power I will."

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

"Very good," Jackie mused at Evoex, a clone appearing near him. "Here's another useful term: When someone does something totally stupid and or bad and tries to make excuses or talk to you---tell them to 'get fucked.' It's a good catch all."

_________
"Its form of resetting is very different from yours, I can assure," Jake said returning the handshake.

"If you want to get information from Owlzarus," the Sandman said, "we don't know when the call of duty will come to pass. Either visit him or go to The Other's palace."

"You know," Dana said, "if this guy's palace has both your Balls and info, wouldn't it be better to go there instead of stopping by the owl?"

"You hear that Jake? The god's got your balls. A familiar taste."

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Molly sat down beside Ubel, oblivious to Doris biting her lower lip at the sight. "That sounds nice, and... I understand. If they wanted to hang at your place because of reasons, then that's fine. It's just... a little strange is all, like why even need to do that? I guess because they were on the move, looking for me and hoping I was safe."

She twiddled her thumbs. "To be away from home, it's nice to do, though I know mother must be worried sick about me if the entire cafe just vanished from the town. Nichelle, did you tell her? Does she know I'm okay and fine?"

Nichelle, who had only been partially listening in, froze. There was no way she could tell Molly without either lying to her or having her freak out. She wanted to tell her the truth, but also to let the girl remain in a steady state of mind.

So, she took a third option.

"No, I did not. I didn't have the time to. I'm sorry. I doubt she is even aware anything is wrong, since she lives several cities over." Nichelle explained, choosing her words carefully.

Molly sighed. "I see... It's fine. We'll just get back before she realizes something is wrong, we'll get back with everyone that was at the cafe once we find them. It'll be all better, I know it."

Doris remained silent from where she was at. She refused to say anything, for she knew there was nothing she could say without complicating matters further...

"There are some things you're better off not knowing or not paying attention to." Hevar explained, though she couldn't help but chuckle at the seeming naivety of Evoex. "Just words some people use when frustrated that others don't like."

"The... Creator..." Crigan muttered. Was this the divine will of Jinengus, or a different creator of the world the Ninjas called home, of this multiverse? Either way, it was the will of a being higher than his own, higher than any authority he worked under, and so he would follow their rules.

"You want us to buy you time against the likes of Miyoshi and Persephone?" Crigan asked. "Well, knowing Persephone, with Sutekh's demise, she would be relocating her base of operations out of Dudael and to where Sutekh's own base of operations was."

"And what makes you think of that?" Mulek asked. "Isn't being the Lord of Sheol what she wants? Why ditch her empire?"

"Because what Persephone craves above all else is power over everything, and to expand her sphere of influence to the highest planes possible. With all of Hudai vaporized during the battle between Dante and Sutekh, Persephone's empire as is is virtually gone, and with a whole sphere of influence that has lost its ruler, it stands to reason she will happily take control and rebuild her forces there. Everything Sutekh had at his disposal, Persephone likely now has control of. The problem is, we don't know where Sutekh's place is, and we don't have any way of figuring out where. Otherwise, we're playing blind into Persephone's game, and that's no doubt what Miyoshi wants as well."

"Do we REALLY not have a way to figure out where Sutekh lived?" Dagon decided at that moment to join in the conversation. She tilted her head in Dante's direction. "Surely, you MUUUST have SOMETHING you can turn to for advice, so we can put Persephone on ice?"

If looks could kill, then the venomous glare that Vastrus gave Dea would have turned her to stone and shattered her. "And why should you care? All you want is to break things like me and drink beer. Even if I hate a hate boner for the opposite gender, it shouldn't concern you... but if you really must know, it's the first.."

His tail gouged deep gashes into the rock, and his clawed feet dug into the earth. "The leader of my little pantheon was a bitch named Astrelus, the Goddess of Light. She was an uptight rules lawyer who refused to let me do anything. A pain in the ass until I finally silenced her. It was a beautiful day, but she and the others... they demanded to be treated with more respect for less work. If they really wanted to be viewed as equals, then they should have done their share of the work, instead of standing there pretending to be a delicate flower. Fuck them. If you want me to treat you with respect, then go fight on the front lines like me or go do the heavy lifting like me instead of ordering me around like a lame house wife."

He snorted, and turned away. "weak-ass bitches..Just remembering them pisses me off."

Persephone nodded. "Perhaps there is a safer way to do so than to nearly risk your life. If seeking immortality from this planet proves too troublesome, I might be able to look into other easier means to do so. A few of my scientists are already working on bringing long extinct forms of life back to existence, and with that, the next natural step is immortality."