Battle of the Multiverse Hub

A place to play and organize role playing games on the forums with others. "Mafia" games welcome.
Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Re: Battle of the Multiverse Hub

Post by Godzilla165 »

No worries, I had a chaotic day yesterday anyhow, so wouldn’t have been able to even think about posting :lol:.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Korraz is absolutely adorable, man. Ugh, my heart today, it can't take the bloody cuteness!
Last edited by Godzilla165 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

With all these characters returning from the original and Eternal Fracture interacting, figures to me it would be a good time to do some (stupidly obvious) mythology gags.
Last edited by EdGojira on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How long has it been? I honestly forgot.
TK's resident Ed, Edd n Eddy fan.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 54/9ae.gif
[pic=http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/lt+courtes ... fa40b3496a

Corzak The Mighty
EDF Instructor

Post by Corzak The Mighty »

Mythology gags are always fun!
MDK wrote:I wish my movies about dinosaurs brought back to life with mosquitos in amber for a theme park were realistic.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=29237 The Crimson Shadow redux sign-up and discussion thread
Clash of Gods (Shin Gojira vs Legendary Godzilla story, completed)

Beast Blood
G-Force Personnel

Post by Beast Blood »

Godzilla165 wrote:Korraz is absolutely adorable, man. Ugh, my heart today, it can't take the bloody cuteness!
Korraz is the best type of big tough brutes: the ones that double as big teddy plooshies!

Like this big boi:

Edit:

Evron: "Why is the rum gone?"

lol
Last edited by Beast Blood on Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I wanted to bring in mentions of the other couple guys by the Sandman, but I couldn't figure out a way that would make sense. You know, Hercules and the Wrath Behemoth. The Sandman already mentioned them in conversation with Ubel, Daeva, Evron and Aphrodite, so there's that.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Edit:

lol
Evron was bloody shocked, mate :lol:. Maybe he and Korraz will be drinking buddies when the fighting stops.
EdGojira wrote:I wanted to bring in mentions of the other couple guys by the Sandman, but I couldn't figure out a way that would make sense. You know, Hercules and the Wrath Behemoth. The Sandman already mentioned them in conversation with Ubel, Daeva, Evron and Aphrodite, so there's that.
Yeah, it's fine though, everyone's just spitting strategy anyhow at the moment.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Godzilla165 wrote:
Edit:

lol
Evron was bloody shocked, mate :lol:. Maybe he and Korraz will be drinking buddies when the fighting stops.
EdGojira wrote:I wanted to bring in mentions of the other couple guys by the Sandman, but I couldn't figure out a way that would make sense. You know, Hercules and the Wrath Behemoth. The Sandman already mentioned them in conversation with Ubel, Daeva, Evron and Aphrodite, so there's that.
Yeah, it's fine though, everyone's just spitting strategy anyhow at the moment.
Yeah, just figured that they might be worth noting considering the mention of looking for allies.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Godzilla165 wrote:
Edit:

lol
I mea, Korraz IS a 40ft tall bison creature, so it only makes sense she'd be able to down the whole supply of drinks.

Also, there are references in my posts to Promised Heir, for those familiar with that written piece of work in the fanfiction section. if you wish to see more of Persephone, Lilith and Mara, you can look there.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Monster X
G-Force Personnel

Post by Monster X »

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of participation these last few days. My girlfriend is moving and I’ve been helping her. I should get some time by Friday.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

No problem! I’m sure most of here know how bloody time consuming moving can be.

#BotM

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Man, the Dea school of characterization has really taken off...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Evron: "Are you telling the full truth?"

Dante: "Well yes, but actually no." *begins incessant pinching*

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

Not sure how far into the story we necessarily are, which is why the other guys are dilly dallying. And you've got to think, someone publicly known as "Pissed-off and Big" (coincidentally, also a good description of a TFW2005 user) probably isn't the most conversational.
Last edited by EdGojira on Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Welp, RIP Legoneckir. You made a TK RPG cameo... and that was it.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Lilith
Spoiler:
"Organic research again, Laeptus? How many times do I have to tell you, technology is superior to whatever bio-organic abomination you create!"

Name: Lilith
Height: 6ft 2
Weight: 194 lbs
Alias: The All Knowing Eye

Description: Lilith at first glance looks like an ordinary human girl, albeit one that is rather tall with a third eye perched in the middle of her forehead. She is often seen in a simple blue dress that reaches down to her knees. Her hair is short and grey with violet highlights in it, and her eyes are a deep mahogany red. Her right hand is adorned with a green and red ring.

Personality/History: Lilith was born at the bottom of the Hudai hierarchy, to a pair of poor parents who struggled to make a living. The closing years of the Sheol Civil war was a harsh time for everyone in the Sheol, but especially those who lacked the power to survive on their own. The Satori as a race had always been scapegoats, despised and hated for their ability to read the mind, and their lack of power elsewhere. In such a harsh world, where her kind were condemned to the bottom of the social ladder, Lilith was an exception, a member of her race who refused to lay down and be content with bottom of the rung. Even from an early childhood, she aspired for loftier heights, disgusted both by the treatment she was given, and by her own race being too weak and helpless to do anything about it.

That all changed when Persephone took the throne. Sensing something about this ruler that was different from the others that had come, she was quick to approach the young queen, and offer her services. Persephone, skeptical of bringing a troglodyte into her forces, gave her an ultimatum: Either wipe out the rest of her kind, or be killed herself. Lilith faced the daunting task laid on her with little regret holding her back, and completed her task in a way that surprised the young Queen: She managed to sneak materials from the Palace of Darkness, and within a few days, created a poison that she dripped into food supplies across Sheol. In one fell swoop, the entire Satori race, along with other individuals too close genetically to the race for the poison to distinguish from, were eradicated, including Lilith's own parents. Amused by the callousness and ingenuity displayed beneath the childish and impatient veil, Persephone allowed her service, giving her an entire tower and plenty of resources from the crashed Celestial vessel on the surface to use as she saw fit. Now, Lilith works alongside the far older Laeptus as one of the two juggernauts in scientific advancement in Hudai, delving more into machinery while her counterpart deals in bio-genetics.

Weapons and Powers:

~The All Knowing Eye: As a Satori, Lilith can read the mind of those around her. This is an ability she has no power over, and it makes her incredibly impatient. She also has no control over how many minds she reads at once, so too many people around her can give her a headache. As such, she usually prefers to work in isolation. In the heat of combat, this skill is a lifesaver, allowing her to know what her opponent is doing in advance so she can counter it, despite her lack of strength.

~Techno-wizz: Lilith's knowledge of mechanics is all but unmatched in Sheol. Having spent centuries of her life tinkering with machinery, she can create among the most advanced AI and robotics known to man, giant machines called Enforcers being her specialty. Of course, she also is no stranger to bio-genetic material and is actually where she started off under Persephone's gaze, yet her failures in that field (Culminating in the failure of BF-13) lead Persephone to appoint Laeptus direct control over all bio-genetic work. She has been striving to improve that behind Persephone's nose, however.

~Harbinger of Science: While Lilith herself holds no candle to the abominations of her world, let alone those revealed upon Sutekh's war with the Ninjas, she does have a way to level the playing field: a personal exosuit that forms from the ring she wears on her finger. This exosuit is composed of Arbanium, a hardened material able to withstand 20,000 tons of pressure in any one specific spot, yet is also flexible enough to not hinder movement. The head is like a bulbous plexiglass shape, and the exosuit hovers without legs thanks to built up propulsion system. From this exosuit, Lilith can amplify her mind reading powers into outright mental manipulation, creating hallucinations and aneurysms with her amplified mental prowess. She can also absorb thermal energy and radiate it back out at up to 30,000 C, and light refracting properties within the exosuit enable it to all but become invisible and nigh undetectable. Alas, this exosuit lacks actual power, so it can be thrown around like a ragdoll.
Sorceress of the Abyss
Spoiler:
"Persephone... PERSEPHONE! CURSE YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE, PERSEPHONE!"

Name: ???
Height: 6ft 5
Weight: 230 lbs
Alias: Sorceress of the Abyss; The Maddened Spectre

Appearance: The Sorceress of the Abyss is a ghastly figure, with a face as pale as an albino and a pair of jutted black horns from the sides of her head. She is a tall figure of otherworldly beauty, dressed in a charcoal grey cloak that it tattered and torn at the ends. Her eyes are a crimson red, her hair a smokey grey, and her nails obsidian black.

Personality/History: The Sorceress of the Abyss is a figure enwrapped in mystery. What is known is that she was once a member of the Resistance, but betrayed it because of the evil that lurked within. She was one of Belphor's highest lieutenants, and fought with all of her power to ensure his reign. Her efforts were for naught, as the Four Corners of the Resistance defeated her, then killed Belphor. She fled for her life, and now hides out in the Abyssian Range, the last figurehead of the old regime, after all of her allies she had gathered together were wiped out by Persephone during the war against Malcania. Legends say she is a vengeful wraith, a spectre of wrath hellbent on Persephone's death, and all who ally with her.

Powers:

~Madness Mantra: The Sorceress of the Abyss is a master of playing mind games with her foes. She can create illusions and warp the senses of those who oppose her. She can even manipulate the signals that travel to and from the brain, making a person believe they are wounded and bleeding out when they aren't.

~Hellfire Storm: The magic that the Sorceress of the Abyss calls upon is terrifying and ancient, a magic derived not from the gods, but from the Progenitor of the Abyss. She can raise up plumes of hellfire able to burn even divine beings to the bone, launch blasts of netheral energy and netheral lightning, and empower those she desires, reinforcing their bones and muscles. She can also make herself intangible to mortal weapons, only being able to be struck by powerful magic or divine weapons. Her most powerful attack is to channel all of her energy into a single sphere and explode it with enough force to rival the nuclear bomb test of Castle Bravo.

~God's Bane: A blade said to have been forged from the claw of Zuldes himself, this serpentine jaded knife carries a unique power: The ability to kill souls and aetheral divine beings. A stab from the blade corrodes flesh and renders bone brittle, and a stab to the heart or brain renders a soul extinguished forever. A non lethal stab can be healed with powerful enough healing.

~Dark Apocrypha: The Sorceress of the Abyss can absorb the life energy of those around her, further fueling her energy reserves and empowering her. It is rumored the reason the Abyssian Range is so devoid of life around the pass is because she has stretched her life absorption influence for miles in every direction.

Weaknesses: In terms of hand to hand combat, The Sorceress of the Abyss is at an disadvantage. She relies on her semi-incorporeal form to save her, and her spells and barriers to keep a distance between herself and her target. If one is highly resistant to her magic, she has little hope of winning.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

Mind if I make a character and join up?

I know, I know, it's late.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Sure. Just make sure if you haven’t already, read through some of the main thread just to get a general idea of how things are going right now, and you should be good to go.

#BotM

Godzilla165
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzilla165 »

Everyone’s just getting some little bits of fun in beforehand, because after this upcoming battle, it’s gonna be allll downhill from there as far as plot stakes go.

#BotM

EdGojira
E.S.P.Spy

Post by EdGojira »

I'll just hold back a few cards to keep the plot interesting. As much as some of the Sandman's allies would be cool, they may be cooler later on.