The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - HillyHulk vs. Gargorgon (X)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - HillyHulk vs. Gargorgon (X)

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HillyHulk
Galactron, Ultraman Zero Darkness and Gigadelos

VS

Gargorgon (X)

Arena: Meta Field

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - HillyHulk vs. Gargorgon (X)

Post by Giratina93 »

Hillyhulk should have this. Galactron can pinpoint the weakness that Gargorgon has and then the rest of the team can work together to destroy the eye and take down Gargorgon. The only real chance Gargorgon has is if she petrifies Galactron, but otherwise, she's going to get overwhelmed, especially if the Gigadelos begin multiplying from her electric beams...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power Boss R1 - HillyHulk vs. Gargorgon (X)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Galactron can probably solo this provided he doesn’t get paralyzed.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

As long as Galactron doesn’t get petrified, HillyHulk should be able to defeat his opponent.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Even if Galactron does get petrified, Gigadelos and Zero Darkness could probably handle Gargorgon and give this to Hilly
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Voting on HillyHulk for this one.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Agreed, Galactron should be enough to keep Gargorgon's attention while the lackeys chip away at her.

Voting:HillyHulk.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

Even if Galactron does get petrified, shooting the eye turns the victim back to normal (something I could've used against Kiryu...I might be stupid :facepalm:) so my allies could recover once petrified. Add to that Gigadelos multiplying from the lightning attacks and it's not over for me just yet.