The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - Nagoda vs. Voyager

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - Nagoda vs. Voyager

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb, Ultraman Orb Darkness and Bezelb

VS

Voyager
Pedanium Zetton, Mecha Gomora (Custom Heavy) and Hellberus

Arena: Planet Kushia

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.
A D20 has been rolled to determine the effectiveness of Bezelb's Kugutsu poison. With a result of 15, one random lackey from the enemy team (Hellberus) joins Nagoda's team.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Nagoda
Futurian

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - Nagoda vs. Voyager

Post by Nagoda »

So it’s now a 4v2 situation. The darkness was a grand choice for me to make this round. Even if the Kugutsu hadn’t taken effect, I think I could have faired well. Having Orb stall Pedanium Zetton would have worked well, much better with Thunder Breaster being accessed to gain more power. Orb Darkness could handle Mecha Gomora quite well as he was on par with some of Orbs lesser forms as well, and he probably could have handled Hellberus if needed. Bezelb could have stalled for time if the Kugutsu didn’t work. As it did however, I now have a strong lackey under my control to fight Mecha Gomora with Bezelb, leaving Pedanium Zetton to fight double the Orb. And since Orb Darkness does have access to the Orb Calibur, he’ll be doing a lot of heavy damage alongside his progenitor. If they can’t defeat Pedanium Zetton by themselves, they just need hold out for their allies to defeat Mecha Gomora, which should be easy enough.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

This would be an uphill fight for Voyager even with his team intact given how much deadweight Mecha Gomora is, but with Hellberus on Nagoda's side, this becomes effectively a 1v4, and while Pedanium Zetton's good, he's not 1v4 the likes of Orb, Orb Darkness, Bezelb, and Hellberus at the same time good.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Well, it’s fair to say Nagoda has this in the bag.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Voting on Myself.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.