The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - Giratina93 vs. Kiryu2012

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - Giratina93 vs. Kiryu2012

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Giratina93
Grand King Megalos, Night Fang and Maga-Jappa

VS

Kiryu2012
Maga-Orochi, Skull Gomora and Cyber Gomora

Arena: Planet Mikarito

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R2 - Giratina93 vs. Kiryu2012

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

The good news is that Maga Orochi can't just reflect back Megalos's beams, and between Night Fang's nightmare ability and Maga Jappa's stench, both he and Skull Gomora are going to have a miserable time here. Alas, that's where the good times end, as Maga Orochi is just straight up better than Megalos and has a nasty enough beam to wreck Megalos in, nevermind that Cyber Gomora likely won't care much about Maga Jappa's stench, and will only have to worry about the nightmares. Now, if Megalos Grand King can dispose of either Skull Gomora or Cyber Gomora while Kiryu's team is struggling to get through the stench and nightmares, that would be a huge boon for my crew, and would allow for me to take the win. If it's the TC's who square off, Night Fang is going to really have to prove himself and deal with either Skull Gomora or Cyber Gomora by himself, a very tall task, given Maga Jappa ain't winning his 1v1. The chances are there that I can win, it's just even if all the dominoes fall into place and in the best case scenario its everyone vs Maga Orochi... Even that's a hellish hill to climb, and I don't know if these three have that capability...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Being mechanical in nature, I doubt Cyber Gomora will care about Jappa's stench or possibly even Night Fang's nightmares (though the latter's debatable), in which case he could likely prevail against Jappa. If CG manages to deal with Jappa quickly enough, then it's only Night Fang's nightmares my team has to deal with, a problem I think my team can handle. Orochi seems stronger than Megalos, and the Gomoras can take care of Night Fang if Jappa's been disposed of early on. This'll be a toughie, though.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Kiryu2012 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:54 pm Being mechanical in nature, I doubt Cyber Gomora will care about Jappa's stench or possibly even Night Fang's nightmares (though the latter's debatable), in which case he could likely prevail against Jappa. If CG manages to deal with Jappa quickly enough, then it's only Night Fang's nightmares my team has to deal with, a problem I think my team can handle. Orochi seems stronger than Megalos, and the Gomoras can take care of Night Fang if Jappa's been disposed of early on. This'll be a toughie, though.
I'm fairly certain the nightmare ability would work on Cyber Gomora, because the original's conscious IS in there, so it's like he's a completely mindless machine or just one following protocol. Stench ability likely won't, but the nightmares will be a factor here, and so long as Maga Jappa remains standing, his stench is going throw Maga Orochi and Skull Gomora off their games, hopefully enough for Night Fang to deal with Skull Gomora and come to the rescue and help out Maga Jappa, who's thankfully tanky enough to live most of what Cyber Gomora has, even if he lacks the actual fighting skill to actively take the offense...

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voting for Kiryu2012.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I feel my team has enough advantages, including Cyber Gomora's resilience against Jappa's smell, to come out on top more often than not.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Maybe next time... For now, its Kiryu's win

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m gonna give this one to Kiryu’s team.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.