The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - Nagoda vs. Giratina93

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - Nagoda vs. Giratina93

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Nagoda
Ultraman Orb and Ultraman Orb Darkness

VS

Giratina93
Grand King Megalos and Night Fang

Arena: Dark-Killer Zone

Rules: No retreating, fight is to the knockout/death.
Orb has access to Spacium Zeperion, Burnmite, Hurricane Slash and Thunder Breaster.
All Ultras' time limits have been doubled to six minutes.

Please, post your votes in bold.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The New Generation Tournament of Power R1 - Nagoda vs. Giratina93

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Video for Grand King Megalos: https://youtu.be/HPxkAk3JdF0
Ultraman Orb Darkness (Scattered throughout, bulk of screentime is final battle which starts around 22 minutes): https://youtu.be/X-Q0z0V8VnI
Night Fang: https://youtu.be/FzYNT7NZZzA
https://youtu.be/D-iK3PexguU

Greatly leaning Nagoda. Orb Darkness should be able to handle Night Fang given how well he was able to handle Orb in 1v1, and Thunder Breastar should be more than capable of dealing with Grand King Megalos in time.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Yeah, this is a ROUGH start for me. Megalos Grand King can hang with Orb for a bit, but once Orb starts busting out the higher forms and especially Thunder Breastar, he's just kinda dead. Based on the footage for Orb Darkness, the guy seems incredibly cocky and arrogant, spending as much time flaunting and pointing out issues as he does fighting, so Night Fang should be able to deal with him... unless he pulls out his own finishers and just blows up Night Fang. Even in the event Night Fang does win against Orb Darkness, he still is left to deal with Orb, likely in Thunder Breastar mode... and that's just a mauling.

EDIT: So I watched the wrong version of Orb Darkness... oh well, my team just gets their heads shoved into the dirt even harder, nothing really changes.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

By the power of Orb, I will survive this tournament. I'm leaning towards myself right now. Grand King Megalos and Night Fang are terrifying opponents, but luckily for me, I have access to Orb's basic three forms and his powerhouse berserk form. Thunder Breaster should help Orb pull through Grand King's attacks and the berserk rage it sometimes brings might overcome any nightmares through sheer rage as he loses himself. Orb Darkness is strong enough to fight Orb and he wasn't even a completed clone, so he should be strong enough to fight against Night Fang. And as he is a clone made of stolen light and darkness, he doesn't really have the mind or memories to be affected by nightmares.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voting for Nagoda.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I feel I have the firepower to pull through this round. My votes on Me.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

I defy you, Nagoda! I won't let you win!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!