Kaiju Kolosseum Grand Final: FatBaconUnicorn vs Giratina93

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Grand Final: FatBaconUnicorn vs Giratina93

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

FatBaconUnicorn
Godzilla (FW), Mecha Gomora (Salome), Ghidorah (GMK), Mothra (GMK), Guiron, Kong (2017), Gomora (Original), Destrudos, and Gyaos (Showa)

VS

Giratina93
King Ghidorah (Heisei), Maga-Orochi, Maga-Jappa, Cretaceous King Ghidorah, Night Fang, Mothra (MV), Gotengo (FW), Male MUTO, Female MUTO, Zaigorg, and Antlar (Original)

Arena: Monster Island

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Combatants knocked out by EMP will be rebooted in two minutes, then remain immune to EMP for five minutes.
Mothra (GMK) can transfer her energy upon death to Ghidorah (GMK) to turn him into King Ghidorah, with Gravity Beams.

Please, post your votes in bold after two days, until then, please just post arguments and reasoning.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Grand Final: FatBaconUnicorn vs Giratina93

Post by Giratina93 »

Zaigorg when he sees FatBacon's team is crippled from the EMP on Mecha Gomora and Destrudos:

So, this isn't looking good for Bacon off the bat with his two strongest monsters out of action. An argument can be made for Destrudos still being able to fight, but even in the best case scenario, the D4 ray would be unable to be used for that period of time, and likely still Destrudos itself, molded around the Ultroid Zero, just won't be able to do anything. That leaves FW Godzilla and a bunch of rag tag boys against the likes of Heisei Ghidorah, Maga Orochi, Zaigorg, Maga Jappa, Night Fang, Cretaceous King Ghidorah, and the Gotengo.

Showa Gyaos and Antlar... are not factors here. They just aren't. Anyone looks at them funny, they're dead... though I guess Antlar can be annoying by digging and kicking out sand or something, I don't know.

No one on Bacon's lackeys has the firepower to get past Night Fang, let alone King Ghidorah. Hell, CKG would decimate most of Bacon's lackeys by himself. Throw in Maga Jappa's stench making things even worse, and the Gotengo being absolutely free to do whatever it wants, and the lackeys just won't make it out alive.

Heisei Ghidorah vs FW Godzilla is a very interesting matchup. Now, we know FW Godzilla's a much better fighter than Heisei was, but aside from a case of loony tune physics and the Kaiser powerup, he lacks the strength feats that Heisei Godzilla had... the same Heisei Godzilla who was slamming Ghidorah up and down for six full minutes, and basically did no damage to the hydra. And given that King Ghidorah also took no damage from several of Heisei's atomic rays, FW Godzilla will be in a very rough spot to actually put down the dragon. Would Heisei Ghidorah be able to kill FW Godzilla? Unlikely, but he just has to stall for time while Maga Orochi and Zaigorg help Night Fang utterly decimate the rest of Bacon's crew. Or, Maga Orochi could fight FW instead, and FW just gets his shit pushed in while the lackeys get murdered all the same.

Eventually, two minutes will pass, and Mecha Gomora and Destrudos will be back in operational order... against most, if not all of my team, and that's if one of them hasn't been frozen over by the Gotengo at that point. Either of those two would wipe out most of my lackeys, with only Night Fang and maybe CKG still alive by the end of it, and while Heisei Ghidorah's lacking the firepower to do much of anything to Mecha Gomora or Destrudos, he can absolutely distract them and be a pain in the ass. All the while Zaigorg's still free to run around and do as he wishes, and likely blast apart Destrudos. Destrudos is the only one on Bacon's team who can handle Zaigorg, but by the time the EMP's worn off, either Destrudos will be frozen over, or everyone will gang up on him, and even with the chain lightning, that won't be enough to detour the likes of Maga Orochi or Zaigorg...
Last edited by Giratina93 on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

I think this is rather clear cut, the EMP pretty much stomps out any chance of Gira losing.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

Not much else to say here, aside from voting for myself

:Destoroyah:
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think I'm gonna have to give this one to Giratina93 in the end.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

Gira has this.