Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: UltimateDitto vs Zeppandon (Orb)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: UltimateDitto vs Zeppandon (Orb)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

UltimateDitto
Mechagodzilla (74), Hyper Gyaos, and Genegarg

VS

Zeppandon (Orb)

Arena: Seatopia

UltimateDitto, will you use your item Flares in this match? You have a day to decide, and until then no one may post in this match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: UltimateDitto vs Zeppandon (Orb)

Vid for Zeppandon. https://youtu.be/bjO0x1zFocE
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

No I don't think I will.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Then the battle may commence!
KWCE Administrator

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Mechagodzilla does have a lot of firepower, but his beams are not going to get past that barrier. The same goes for Gyaos and Genegarg with their beam attacks. Zeppandon is no slouch either, since this is the one with Maga Orochi's tail and it is Jugglus Juggler in monster form, meaning it isn't just some monster acting on instincts. It's a trained warrior in the body of three powerful monsters. That Barrier and its teleportation will allow him to dodge the missiles and beams heading his way, while the Maga-Orochi tail would probably allow him to just eat the missiles or even Mechagodzilla if it gets too close since he is made of metal, and that video shows him devouring an entire spear into his chest.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Yeah, Zeppandon is going to tear Mechagodzilla to bits and I don't see the other two doing anything to survive.

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

My votes on Zeppandon. Sorry Ditto.
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.