Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: SoggyNoodles2016 vs MOGUERA

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: SoggyNoodles2016 vs MOGUERA

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SoggyNoodles2016
Shin Godzilla, Jet Jaguar, and Mothra Imago (03)

VS

MOGUERA

Arena: Standard clearing.

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.
Shin can’t friendly fire and is as he is during the final battle of the movie.

SoggyNoodles2016, will you use your item Moguera Factory in this match? You have one day to decide, and until then, no one may post in this match.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: SoggyNoodles2016 vs MOGUERA

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

As funny as it would be to use Moguera against MOGUERA, I won't use my item in this boss fight

RIP Evan.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Aight, y’all know the drill, begin discussion!
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Moguera prepares to use the spiral grenade missiles, only to get blasted around by Shin's laser light show, all the while, Jet jaguar helps out with some fistacuff action. If Moguera looks at Mothra funny, she's dead, and likely Jet Jaguar as well, but Shin's durability means I just don't see any real way for the mecha to put him down easily.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Shin's ability to spam beams is in his favor here. Add in the fact this is a man made machine, he will target it. Yes I will be bringing that up every time he fights a machine now. The Spiral Grenade Missiles will be damaging to Shin Godzilla considering Bunker Busters were able to hurt him. The Beams will probably hurt as well.

If this was Final Wars Mothra, you would have had a bit more of a chance here with her Electronic scrambling scales. Even then, I don't think Mothra will be able to push around MOGUERA in this fight, meaning she won't really last too long.

As for Jet Jaguar, if he shrinks down, he could invade the Pilot's Bay and disrupt them from the inside. He might die from doing so, but it'll provide enough of a distraction for his allies to tear into the machine while two of the pilots are preocupied by the human sized robot invading their space. Either that, or he somehow manages to separate Moguera into two different parts and takes control of one half of his enemy.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Thank god for beam spams.

I will also say Mothra's beams FINALLY come in handy outside a poorly conceived bullshit strategy that surprisingly took off, simply because if they don't block a beam, they'll at least cloud the pilot's vision long enough for a good beam spam/Jet to knock the mech over.

Soggy

RIP Evan.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Even if this was pre-climax Shin, I'd wager that the Spiral Grenade Missiles would be enough to make him go berserk with beams and the outcome here would pretty much be the same. MOGUERA's built tough, but Shin's potent firepower is what bags Soggy the win.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

MOGUERA is skreeonked. Once again, the Noodles have gotten Soggy.

I knew this job wouldn't be easy.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Soggy has this one. It’s just not in Mogueras favor here.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.