Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: Breakdown vs Five King (Ginga S)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: Breakdown vs Five King (Ginga S)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Breakdown
Godzilla (Heisei), Female MUTO, and Mechagodzilla (RPO)

VS

Five King (Ginga S)

Arena: Moscow

Rules: No retreat.
Standard scaling rules.

Please, post your votes in bold after two days, until then just post arguments and reasoning.

Added in 2 hours 46 minutes 59 seconds:
Vids for Five King

https://youtu.be/kgmZ1WglBpE
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Boss 1: Breakdown vs Five King (Ginga S)

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Well, the moment Five King looks at RPO Mechagodzilla, he's just kinda dead. That leaves the Female Muto and Heisie Godzilla to be the ones to stand up against him. That being said, while Five King can absorb and redirect beams, he needs to aim the eye at the incoming beam to do so, and that means if his attention is on Godzilla, the Female Muto can come in and bowl him over, and once Five King's face is in the pavement, he won't be enjoying the mixture of atomic rays and stabbings keeping him pinned down until he's finally dead.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Mechagodzilla is dead. It lost to a grenade in it's head. That All out assault beam spam attack Five King has is going to tear right through him. Heisei's beam will probably be absorbed by the eye, while I don't see the Female MUTO being able to weather that much firepower striking her. Considering those two won't be fighting with the same amount of teamwork two ultramen have, I don't see them winning any time soon. With Five King able to absorb Heisei's beams, it'll turn to an up close fight. Sure he could throw him around, but the same could be said for Five King here. Up close atomic ray? What's stopping Five King from doing the same? As for the Muto, she needs to be up close to deal damage, and I don't think Five King will give her that chance.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Honestly aside from Five King's absorption/reflection abilities, his beams didn't seem that impressive. They don't seem to be any stronger than what Heisei has already tanked and walked away from. The team's only real issue is that if Godzilla goes in too heavy on the beam-spamming then Five king is just going to nuke them over and over again. However the key here will be the female MUTO who will try and close the gap, and FK can't redirect Godzilla's beams and fight off the female MUTO at the same time. In the second video it literally shows Five King attempting to absorb Ultraman Victory's Victorium slash while Ginga came up from behind and broke off one of his spines. This happens again later on where FK attempts to absorb an M87 ray only to get blindsided AGAIN. This fight will probably end with Five King on the ground getting mutilated by Godzilla and the female MUTO, unable to fight off both at once.

Voting for myself.
Last edited by Breakdown on Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Voting for Breakdown
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Breakdowm for the reasons Gira outlined.

RIP Evan.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Ima keep by my arguement and vote Five King. Even if it’s a losing vote.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Female MUTO trying to charge at Five King is a bad idea since she just gets repelled back and injured by the multiple golden energy attacks from Five King's chest. Godzilla beam spamming? Five King just absorbs it with Gan Q's eye and fires back at the squad. It would be like the Super X2 fight and that managed to bring Godzilla down, luckily Five King does not have to worry about his mirror malfunctioning, plus he can easily take down Female MUTO in the process.

RPO MechaG has strategy and could try and find weaknesses to exploit, but unfortunately he's not as durable as everyone else. Eventually he will fall.

Ultimately Five King has way too much fire power for two animals and one person who can't strategize with his teammates.
Five King wins with minor difficulty.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image