Kaiju Kolosseum Round 3: Nagoda vs UltimateDitto

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Kaiju Kolosseum Round 3: Nagoda vs UltimateDitto

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Nagoda
Mothra Leo, Zandora, and Hyper Zetton Deathscythe

VS.

UltimateDitto
Mechagodzilla (1974), Hyper Gyaos, and Genegarg

Arena: Mars

Rules: No retreat, fight is to the knockout/death.
Standard scaling rules apply.
Genegarg does not have a Bullton in his stomach.

Please, post your votes in bold.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Kaiju Kolosseum Round 3: Nagoda vs UltimateDitto

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Showa Mechagodzilla is hyper allergic to beams. Mothra Leo is a beam spammer of the N'th degree with beams upon beams. This will not end well for the alien mecha, and from there, Leo just... kinda cleans up house while everyone else stands by and watches.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Giratina93 wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:54 pm This will not end well for the alien mecha, and from there, Leo just... kinda cleans up house while everyone else stands by and watches.
I'm just imagining Zandora and Hyper Zetton trying to figure out rock, paper scissors with mitten and knife hands while flashes and screams of kaiju pain echo in the background.

Seriously, I think even if Leo failed, the team would be screwed. Hyper Zetton is literally Mechagodzilla's worst nightmare: too fast to hit and with attacks that will probably tear though space titanium like butter. Then Zandora can beat up the lackeys until the bugs come back for the win
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GvR picked a bad time to not allow votes immediately. MechaGodzilla could probably tank a few energy blasts with his space titanium armor, and seeeing as how he took an atomic blast to the chest and was up in an instant, and uses the other atomic raya to his advantage like bringing Godzilla to the ground on both occasions, I would say that MechaGodzilla is displaying strategy and not a fear of Godzilla's ray.

Ultimately however, Leo just overpowers MechaGodzilla, especially in an aerial fight, if a larger Desghidorah was dropped from the sky like a sack of potatoes, then MechaGodzilla won't fair much better. Even if Hyper Gyaos provided an assist, Leo either makes quick work of him, or Zetton comes in for the assist.

Zandora is the one that can't handle a beam of any kind, so Gennegarg would have a fair shot against him, but again, how long until he's ganged up on by Nagoda's other monsters?

I already know how this ends, but since GvR doesn't want votes right away, i'm withholding my vote.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I'm Sorry Ditto. If I still had Bogal, you might have faired better. Although if I did still have Bogal, I probably would have ended up with Bogarmons if she was hit by that chest lighting attack and charged up by it. But yeah, Mechagodzilla is not going to hit a teleport spammer like Hyper Zetton Deathscythe. His Beams wouldn't be able to get past the barrier either, and that fireball spam attack will decimate him.

I plan to get rid of Zandora next round, but he could serve as a good assist. Clouding visibility with his steam.

Then there is Mothra Leo. The best decision I've made in this tournament. Beam spammer he may be, but that is in favor of me. Especially when you consider his attacks. Paralytical scales, wing lightning that creates pillars of explosive light going forth in front of him, splitting into tiny moths that group up and explode, and the whole flying in a circle to send spears of light crashing down and burying his opponents in sheer firepower.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

I’m voting on me.
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I am sorry Ditto but you dead as hell.

Mothra Leo is just too much of a beast.

Team Nagoda

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

I am voting Nagoda.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Nagoda

RIP Evan.