The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voting can begin now!
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I feel the need to clarify this since I meant to before but forgot, Soggy fighting Zaigorg after going “bring me Zaigorg” was just a major coincidence. He could have said any of the tier 2 bosses and he’d still be fighting Zaigorg lmao
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:43 am I feel the need to clarify this since I meant to before but forgot, Soggy fighting Zaigorg after going “bring me Zaigorg” was just a major coincidence. He could have said any of the tier 2 bosses and he’d still be fighting Zaigorg lmao
Oh wait, I thought I could pick.

Weird.

Well, either way it bit me in the ass lol

RIP Evan.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

How does having a kaiju affect a boss fight that's a collection of enemies including the same kaiju (E.G Breakdown's Obsidian Fury vs the Pacific Rim bosses)?

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:48 pm How does having a kaiju affect a boss fight that's a collection of enemies including the same kaiju (E.G Breakdown's Obsidian Fury vs the Pacific Rim bosses)?
Did not actually consider this, I would have probably just rerolled the boss they were to fight if it had come up.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Due to a request due to various time zones and such making things difficult for certain players, the rounds will be ending one hour earlier.

Which means this round is concluded now! Those who won their boss battles are as such:
Giratina93
HillyHulk
VoyagerGoji

Everyone pick a new lackey as usual, congrats to you three for managing to overcome what was a very fierce boss round for all.
KWCE Administrator

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

I shall welcome aboard the Male Muto, and purchase the triple Super X from the shop...
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm going with Barossa Gen 1
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Almost forgot, we have an odd number of players. VoyagerGoji, you are the one who came up not facing anyone in the round roll-up, so, which option do you choose?

A: Face no one and get a bi-week

B: Face a randomly generated team of one leader and 5 randomly selected lackeys?
KWCE Administrator

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I'll take Gomora (original)

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

I'll be adding Heisei Mothra to my ranks.

SoggyNoodles2016

Oh thank god I forgot boss losses don't count unless they are above your tier.

I'll take Rodan (Showa)

RIP Evan.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’ll take Striker Eureka and, as for my option for this round, I’ll go for a randomly generated team.
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I’d also like to give my best wishes to my fellow combatants, Bacon, Gira, Moar, Hilly, Soggy and Breakdown.
For Emperor and Empire!

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 pm I’d also like to give my best wishes to my fellow combatants, Bacon, Gira, Moar, Hilly, Soggy and Breakdown.
Thanks, likewise.

Giratina93
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Giratina93 »

HillyHulk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:53 pm
VoyagerGoji wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:07 pm I’d also like to give my best wishes to my fellow combatants, Bacon, Gira, Moar, Hilly, Soggy and Breakdown.
Thanks, likewise.
Regardless of the matchups, this is going to be a difficult round for many. I wish everyone present the best of luck.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

For some, this'll be our finest hour. Godspeed.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

SoggyNoodles2016

"Alright, Godzilla. Let me see what you got"

Good luck everyone!

RIP Evan.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

Yeah, good luck! You're all gonna die!
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

About 5 hours until the round starts, any last minute preparations anyone wants to do, whether that’s changing your mind on which lackey you’re adding to your team or buying an item, now’s the time.

For Breakdown’s sake I will assume he wants to add MV Rodan to his team and will list that under his name unless he changed his mind between last time and now.
KWCE Administrator