The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Breakdown
Keizer

Re: The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Post by Breakdown »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:17 am About 5 hours until the round starts, any last minute preparations anyone wants to do, whether that’s changing your mind on which lackey you’re adding to your team or buying an item, now’s the time.

For Breakdown’s sake I will assume he wants to add MV Rodan to his team and will list that under his name unless he changed his mind between last time and now.
Nah I'll keep MV Rodan.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Round 7 is up! And as well, to let y’all know now, Round 8 will be the quarterfinals, so everyone who survives this round will get to be choosing a second leader! Good luck to y’all, this round’s gonna be tough for everyone!
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:15 pm Round 7 is up! And as well, to let y’all know now, Round 8 will be the quarterfinals, so everyone who survives this round will get to be choosing a second leader! Good luck to y’all, this round’s gonna be tough for everyone!
Oh yeah! Go Voyager!
For Emperor and Empire!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Honestly, out of everyone left, I feel like I’ve had it easy with my matchups.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voting may now begin!
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Welp, looks like I'm going to the Shadow Realm lmao
ImageImage

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

Breakdown wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:04 pm Welp, looks like I'm going to the Shadow Realm lmao
Do not fret! For Soggy will be coming with.
For Emperor and Empire!

Breakdown
Keizer

Post by Breakdown »

Lmfao come on in Soggy, we've got room for one more.
ImageImage

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

welp, RIP me lol.

Been fun at least.
Breakdown wrote:Lmfao come on in Soggy, we've got room for one more.

RIP Evan.

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

After Round 7 be like:

Last edited by Voyager on Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
For Emperor and Empire!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Lmfao, I see Filler Team is in Hell, where it belongs.

Anyway, 5 and a half hours left for voting on this round, Moar vs Hilly is still a tie and neither involved player has actually voted on that yet. So, we’ll see how that unfolds, I’ve already got my personal vote ready if it comes down to it.
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Alright, round 7 is done! Congrats to the following for winning!
FatBaconUnicorn
Giratina93
HillyHulk
VoyagerGoji

And congrats to them and MoarCrossovers for successfully being the last five players standing! We say farewell to Soggy and Breakdown, it was wonderful having y’all. It’s been wonderful having everyone who’s participated in this tournament, but with this, we reach the quarterfinals.

You five, pick a second leader! And Gira, Hilly, Moar, and Voyager, please pick up another lackey at the same time to fill those blank spots on your teams.

You all may notice something. For the semi-finals to work, one person needs to be eliminated this round, and only one person. Well, I have a solution! It’s not a smart one, but it’s all I could think of to be fair.

All five of you will engage in a free-for-all battle for the quarterfinal. Whoever gets the most votes for being in last place in this chaotic showdown will be eliminated, regardless of how many losses they have. The other four are safe. Are there any rewards for placing higher than others aside from above last? To tell you the truth, I have not actually decided yet, but I will before the round starts at least.

Prepare thyselves well, this is gonna be something.
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

Come to me, Maga Orochi and Female Muto!
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm picking up Desghidorah and Jikiro.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

My secondary leader will be Heisei Mechagodzilla and my new lackey will be the Thorny Devil.

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I will take Mecha Gomora (Salome) and I will purchase random Showa Kaiju
Last edited by FatBaconUnicorn on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Btw, real quick since someone grabbed him, I do have a plan regarding the Mecha-Gomora on Bacon’s team and the Mecha-Gomora that would appear if Hilly uses his item. So no worries of canceling out, everything will work smoothly if it comes to it.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

HillyHulk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:56 pm My secondary leader will be Heisei Mechagodzilla and my new lackey will be the Thorny Devil.
Actually, is it alright if I change my mind on my secondary leader? I'd like to have Dagahra instead.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

HillyHulk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:17 pm
HillyHulk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:56 pm My secondary leader will be Heisei Mechagodzilla and my new lackey will be the Thorny Devil.
Actually, is it alright if I change my mind on my secondary leader? I'd like to have Dagahra instead.
Completely fine.
KWCE Administrator

HillyHulk
Gotengo Officer

Post by HillyHulk »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:19 pm
HillyHulk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:17 pm
Completely fine.
(Sighs in relief) Thanks, man.