The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The Kaiju Kolosseum (Main Thread)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Voting on this round ends tomorrow. It’s looking like Giratina93 will win his boss battle unless voting suddenly turns against him, so there will be time for him to make whatever preparations he’s going to do with the 300 points and team swapping around, then our grand final begins.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And so we reach our conclusion...

Our third place player is MoarCrossovers, with HillyHulk claiming fourth.

Giratina93 has defeated Magita and her horde of Trilopods, while FatBaconUnicorn was unable to defeat Ultraman Belial.

Our finale will begin tomorrow. Until then, Giratina93, do as you wish with your opportunity to change up your team and with your added 300 points. And to both of our finalists, choose whether or not you’ll be using an item before the grand final begins.
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

EDIT: So... I only have 450 points... In that case, I will buy myself and use Random Leader. Also, Gorosaurus my old friend, you have done well and you deserve a break from the beam meta you've found yourself in and struggle against, so go ahead and retire...

And come on in, Cretaceous King Ghidorah! And LPG, you've fought long and hard as well, and you deserve a rest as well... so come on in, Heisei King Ghidorah in his place!
Last edited by Demon Lord Gira on Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

FatBaconUnicorn
JXSDF Technician

Post by FatBaconUnicorn »

I will use my item this round.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

FatBaconUnicorn shall be aided by... Showa Gyaos...
And Giratina93 shall be aided by... Original Antlar... (Why is he even a leader, GvR what the fuck is wrong with you)
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

And so our finale begins!
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Voting may begin on the final round
KWCE Administrator

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

I am calling the final round a day early, just because,
look, you all already know how this is going to go. No need to drag this out longer than it needs to go, it’s not going to suddenly change in one day.

So, I declare Giratina93 to be the official winner of the Kaiju Kolosseum! Congrats to taking the ultimate victory of this tournament! And congrats to FatBaconUnicorn for managing to take second! Silver is nothing to be ashamed of, especially with how many people you managed to overcome.

And thank you to everyone who has participated in this tournament, whether as players or just as voters and debaters, thank you all!
KWCE Administrator

Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

As your winner, I have only one announcement to make...

Thanks to LPG, Night Fang, and Maga Jappa for being one he'll of a crew to help me overcome the odds, and to all you out there, please watch Ultraman Orb, X, and Z. They're the good stuff, I insist.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!