Reptile Royale - Lizzie (2018) vs Dagon (Monsterverse)

Participate FM Tournaments and see who is the best of the best!
Kiryu2012
Keizer

Reptile Royale - Lizzie (2018) vs Dagon (Monsterverse)

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Lizzie (2018) vs Dagon (Monsterverse)

Arena: San Francisco

Rules:
-Standard Heisei size scaling

Post your votes in bold.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

SoggyNoodles2016

Re: Reptile Royale - Lizzie (2018) vs Dagon (Monsterverse)

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

mmmm.

Assuming Dagon is exactly like Godzilla in 2014, he would win, but giving he's shown to be not nearly as good in combat and fell to the M.U.T.O Prime, I say Lizzie fights for another day.

RIP Evan.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I suppose this depends on how strong you view Dagon. He did lose to MUTO Prime, who retreated from her initial battle with post-2014 Godzilla, so he might not be as strong as the latter. Lizzie does have the bigger set of jaws, and her durability/endurance and regen will help her keep on trucking, but I don't know if she has what it takes to take down Dagon. Abstaining.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GmkGoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by GmkGoji »

Mmmph...yikes. I'm leaning Dagon on this one due to his atomic breath, but Lizzie is a nightmare to face in close combat. I'm abstaining.
Resized Image
Heiki, hecchara!

Voyager
Keizer

Post by Voyager »

I actually say that Dagon wins this.

1. He’s got a breath weapon.
2. He could get onto Lizzie’s back where she can’t bite him or tail smack him and squash her.
For Emperor and Empire!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

After mulling it over, I'm tentatively going to side with Dagon here. While Lizzie is a literal beast in melee, Dagon is still a member of Godzilla's species, and he should at the very least be capable of feats similar to what 2014 Goji was able to pull off. While post-2014 Godzilla fared better against MUTO Prime than Dagon, I take this more to be a case of Godzilla having been stronger than Dagon to begin with, and the fact that Dagon could fight MUTO Prime at all is still impressive. Lizzie will make him work for it, but Dagon should win this.
Last edited by Kiryu2012 on Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gigan72 wrote:
Holy shit man.
My DA

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Dagon was still able to fight Muto Prime at all, and should at least be highly similar to 2014 Godzilla in terms of power. Bear in mind, 2014 Godzilla after defeating the MUTOs would have most likely swam through an area of water that had recently had a nuclear device go off in it (why would he not purposefully go through this area of water on his way out?). So it’s entirely likely Godzilla in Aftershock was already more powerful than he was in 2014.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.