List of Reiwa Appearances

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
Vakanai
EDF Instructor

List of Reiwa Appearances

Post by Vakanai »

Hope this is okay to do. With more Godzilla content coming out, and much of it being outside the traditional film model, I thought it would be a worthwhile idea to try and keep an updated list of all Godzilla's appearances in the Reiwa Era for easy reference. I'll start with everything I can think of, and update it and reformat it as people point things out. I'll try to organize it by versions and chronology, and I'll add more information about each later. Just going to do a quickie list to start...

Shin Godzilla
Crayon Shin-Chan vs. Shin Godzilla is the 901st episode of the series, Shin-Chan. it aired on Nippon TV on July 22nd, 2016.
Shin Godzilla theatrical film
Godzilla vs. Evangelion: The Real 4-D
Awaji Island museum video and zip line ride

Godzilla Earth
Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters
Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle
Godzilla: The Planet Eater

Miscellaneous Godzilla

Chibi Godzilla

Gojiban

Snow Godzilla from Shinkansen Henkei Robo Shinkalion the Movie: The Marvelous Fast ALFA-X That Comes From the Future

Singular Point Godzilla

So rough, possibly incomplete, but it's a start. Help ironing this out would be appreciated.
Last edited by Vakanai on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.

EvaGhidorah01
Monsterland Worker

Re: List of Reiwa Appearances

Post by EvaGhidorah01 »

2 other recent Godzilla appearances would be the Shin Godzilla 4D Ride (this happened before Godzilla vs. Evangelion) as well as the Godzilla short film at the Eiji Tsuburaya Museum.
"Take that you dinosaur!" - Major Spielberg