Re: Offical Toho/Godzilla Movie Ideas Topic 2.0

For the discussion of Shin Godzilla, Godzilla -1.0, the anime trilogy, Godzilla Singular Point and Toho produced and distributed films after 2015. Includes US movies financed by Toho like Detective Pikachu.
g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

KaijuFiend wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:So consider these two things first…
- King Ghidorah was the monster seen in the Nami's prophecy in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- Nami's song translates to "wake up and kill the dragon"

Now imagine a prequel to GvMG starring King Caesar as the main monster, it'd be about King Ghidorah's first arrival on Earth being hundreds of years ago, and attacks Okinawa. So the Azumi Royal Family create King Caesar to protect Okinawa from the three headed monster.
I just think it'd be cool to see how and why King Caesar was created.
I would love this!

I had an idea: what about an evil Godzilla who stays evil? And the monsters who fight him in each film are trying to protect the earth. If say, Mothra made an appearance, she'd be fighting against Godzilla, but if Ghidorah appeared, he and Godzilla would both be trying to destroy the world, so they'd team up. I don't know if Toho would ever do that since they seem to like Ghidorah always being Godzilla's nemesis, but it would certainly make for a fresh approach to things to have Godzilla never turn to the good side.
Actually, you can still have Godzilla be evil and still have Ghidorah be his nemesis. Ghidorah going by Showa and ROM Canon is a insane world Destroyer when he arrives he kills everything, even if Godzilla has the same goal Ghidorah won't accept the help and Godzilla is not happy about this thing being on his territory. and this can combine to form a interesting problem for our protagonists each one will attempt to destroy us and it ultimately boils down to the lesser of two evils with Godzilla being the lesser, that would actually be pretty interesting if done right. though their are problems as Ghidorah teamed up with Gigan pretty well, so they would have to make Ghidorah more aggressive or remember when Gigan got tossed on Ghidorah in GVG and they fought a bit. perhaps the protags and Mothra could try to repeat that like making Ghidorah's beams hit Godzilla his atomic breath hit him etc in order to get them angry enough at each other to fight and hopefully kill each other.
Godzilla

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:So consider these two things first…
- King Ghidorah was the monster seen in the Nami's prophecy in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
- Nami's song translates to "wake up and kill the dragon"
Considering the Showa films actually have a form of a timeline, is it possible that maybe she's actually seeing what happens in 1999 (events of DAM and Ghidorah's revival)?

OT: My very unoriginal idea is on the last page.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

ReechieMan
Yojimbo

Post by ReechieMan »

My good friend and I had a film idea a while ago. The title was "Godzilla in Time" or "Godzilla Against Thymagon: Fight for Time"

Warning: this is ridiculous and cringey
As you could tell, I planned to make Godzilla travel through time against some beast called "The Thymagon" as they battle. I eventually started to write a screenplay for shits and giggles. The story had Godzilla and Caesar fighting, then suddenly a vortex opens revealing Thymagon--who abruptly takes Caesar. Godzilla wanted to beat the shit out of Caesar, but him only, so he goes into the vortex after Caesar. Three soldiers of G-force follow so they can try to stop any history from being altered. Eventually Godzilla, Caesar, and Thymagon fight throughout very random points in time (specifically an abstract future, medieval era where Godzilla throws a dragon into a mysterious vortex, the dinosaurs, and World War II), until finally they return to another abstract future where the G-force soldiers receive a mysterious device from the weird society in the future. Another flash and the monsters and troopers are at this weird void. This is where Thymagon's been. In it floats mysterious machines and odd energies. Turns out Thymagon was the Dragon godzilla threw into the vortex, and this dimension completely changed it to this creature. Caesar and Godzilla stop fighting each and tag team Thymagon, who kills Caesar. The soldiers then use the device, and blam. All Godzillas from all timelines appear. Thymagon fights them all, but Godzilla(s) prove to be to god-like.
It's corny, I know.

It was a lot more detailed in my screenplay, but this was my first time writing one, and most of it was guided by a good friend of mine. He came up with most of the ideas. I've long since deleted the script (yet still have drawings to help my friend and I visualize Thymagon), and personally I'm glad I deleted it, even if my friend will never know. It got very, VERY ridiculous, and I thought I should do something better. Eventually we went our separate ways due to life, and while I miss him, I do not miss my first screenplay ever.

What I want to do currently though is make another Godzilla script, but I've been struggling to came up with ideas that aren't too "fan-boyish" if you know what I mean. Something new, yet not like Shin-Godzilla or 2014, just maybe write more Godzilla movies like they used to.

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

Here's an idea that has been in my head for a bit. What if the Heisei series continued in a realistic fashion politically and otherwise to the year of 2016?

GODZILLA vs. GUNHED

All other films besides Gojira, Mothra, Raids Again, 1984 and Biollante are irrelevant. Basically a Heisei retelling of my favorite Godzilla vs. MechaGodzilla, the 1974 version. Godzilla looks the same as in 1984, but updated with a mix of Shin's features and Winston''s maquette mixed in.

It is 2016. It has been over thirty years since the terrible decisions of Japan's previous prime ministers and administration during the height of the Cold War had effectively shut it off , relation wise, from the West. Through the 1990's, Japan is increasingly impoverished by the effects of Godzilla's attacks and their isolation. At the end of the USSR, Japan becomes communist in 1992 as desperation to get ties with the local powers of China and Russia. By 2000, the government is overthrown and is replaced by a secular republic with the monarchy as an attraction like the modern day. Unlike our Japan, this Japan is poorer and more susceptible to the whims of the stronger powers. By 2016, they have risen again as a militaristic power and have found a way to weaponize G-cells.

The child of Goro and his girlfriend is the center of the plot, as she alone holds psychic powers. This brings her into interests from Red Bamboo, Japanese government and other interested bodies. Saegusa was thought to have died for assisting the rebels in 1995, and he is the only one of her students to actualyl survive. He lives with his "grandfather" Professor Hayashida, and his uncle, who is a military general by now who is like a father to him.

A terrorist cell called the Red Bamboo have reconstructed and modernized Professor Hayashida's invention, and can now control Godzilla as their personal nuclear weapon. They use Godzilla against the Japanese for their own interest, and succeed in regaining sovereignty for Okinawa. Okinawan royalty, descendants of the Asumi dynasty, are trying to remove them from power by invoking King Caesar. They would rather be Japanese than seeing these terrorists run their course on the people. As a result, King Caesar comes alive and fights Godzilla to a standstill. Godzilla flees and falls bask in the ocean, but King Caesar directs its attention on the Red Bamboo oppressing its people, so we see some destruction of parts of the occupied island.The Japanese military finds out about these plans and aids King Caesar. They free the Island, but once they try to impose Japanese rule once more, King Caesar starts attacking them as well, knocking them away from the Ryukyu chain and towards Japan itself. Between Godzilla and King Caesar alone, the destruction is immense. With the loss of control over Godzilla.

The world wonders how to deal with this, and many now have no issue with Japan's GUNHED except China, who are skeptical of their use. They are won over by a stirring speech from the Prime Minister and aid in the development, as wel las sending troops to fight off Red Bamboo.

The Japanese government, with Russia and the US, approves of the GUNHED project. After a few battles with both monsters, Bamboo takes control of it's remains and with the technologists, begins upgrading the machine for its own nefarious purpose. After it destroys both King Caesar and Godzilla, they aim to explode it within Tokyo and destroy the entire government with it.

Godzilla and King Caesar find themselves reluctantly teaming up against this threat, and once it is destroyed [before it can destroy Tokyo altogether] ,they both duel brutally and savagely fight each other. After narrowly defeating Godzilla, King Caesar dies and collapses into Tokyo bay. Godzilla roars in victory and tries to eat its flesh, but finds nothing. It evaporated back into the foam of t he seas. Back home in Okinawa, the cliff-side is resealed by King Caesar's spirit, which it is resting and reconstituting its physical form. A defector of Red Bamboo gives the JDSF the technology to pacify Godzilla, and so steers it away from Japan to an Island far away.

Goro's feels that Godzilla is now finally in peace. He is approached by Miki, who have a reunion at the end of the film.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Bigdog wrote:Here's an idea that has been in my head for a bit. What if the Heisei series continued in a realistic fashion politically and otherwise to the year of 2016?

GODZILLA vs. GUNHED.
That sounds absolutely fantastic! I want it now.
Godzilla

KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Post by KaijuFiend »

ReechieMan wrote:My good friend and I had a film idea a while ago. The title was "Godzilla in Time" or "Godzilla Against Thymagon: Fight for Time"
I actually really like this; sending Godzilla through different time periods oozes creativity. If you're still stuck for something to write about, perhaps a more-serious-but-still-fun take on it would do? I know that I, and many others, love the thought of Godzilla in feudal Japan.

Gojira18
EDF Instructor

Post by Gojira18 »

Maybe a sequel to Final Wars where Minilla becomes the next Godzilla

Stevo_1985
JXSDF Technician

Post by Stevo_1985 »

Godzilla, giant vampire slayer.. No. That sending Godzilla through time idea is fantastic though.

Sorry Kiryu
#Notmymechagodzilla

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Remake Matango
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Mon May 23, 2016 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Godzilla vs Behemoth

A frozen mammoth is found in Russia. This is a major discovery because the mammoth is a new species, and a big one. It's dug up and taken to a lab. However, there are unusual energy readings from it. Before long, Godzilla is spotted headed for Russia, and the navy goes to greet him.
An x ray of the mammoth reveals some kind of rock inside it. Godzilla, meanwhile, is stomping his way into the interior of Russia. His rampage damages the power grid, and this results in the ice surrounding the mammoth melting. The mammoth revives, and there are now two monster loose. The military goes after both, but the monsters prove too powerful. The mammoth and Godzilla meet for battle, and the first ends with both being bombed. It's not certain if they survived, but the monsters reappear. Study of rock fragments found in the ice with the mammoth show it's from the Tunguska meteor, and it possesses some unknown energy. This is what powers the mammoth. The monsters have a second battle, and Godzilla wins by breaking off a tusk and stabbing the mammoth with it.
I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

Then expect something that's fiercer, more cruel, and deadly than anything that's walked the Earth.

Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Mastergodzilla »

This is what I was talking about in the Shin Gojira spoilers thread, so it's based off of Shin Godzilla, and this Godzilla has that same height and look.
It is 2017. Their have been strange phenomons in a specific spot in the Mississippi River, that is close to Wisconsin, so, the military goes to investagte it. Two of the heads of the operation think that based on evidence, some sea monster could have done this. Meanwhile, a group of teenagers and some adults are entering a news building. The teenagers names are Joseph, Lucas, Nick, Katie, and Hannah. It turns out that they are in a play, and are doing a scene of it on national television. One of the teenagers, Katie, has an uncle in the military, and is the one conducting the Mississippi River search. Scene cuts to back to the Mississippi. They are sending a sub down to investagte. All of a sudden, a giant hand comes from nowhere and crushes it. The sub sends out a distress call, and, they send 3 subs down, with video cameras. Some of the shots in this scene are P.O.V. of the Sub cameras. Godzilla attacks the first 2, and throws the other one out of the water, and it crushes some poeple upon reentry. Godzilla emerges, and attacks them. Luckily, they had tanks and guns and shooting helicopters, but Godzilla destroyed them. Goes to the teens coming off live, laughing and such. All of a sudden the power goes off, and, because of an emergency, the need to stay for the night. Cut to godzilla destroying everything, and slowly making way to the news place (he not trying to head there, it's just dumb luck) we see very gory scenes, like children and adults being crushed by godzilla on screen. Cut to a meeting with a TON of important people. They talk about how they can stop him, what caused him, what is he, etc. Eventually, the code name him Gojira, but change it to Godzilla because it is easier to pronnocue. Cut to Godzilla very close to news station. Note: he has only destroyed villages so far, not any large cities. Cut to inside news station. Godzilla is not seen yet, and they still haven't been told what the emergency is. All of a sudden, they see fight jets and helicopters go roaring past them. At first, the teens think this cool, but an unseen force (godzilla) destroys them. Scared, they run out of the building, and Godzilla is seen by them for the first time. Cue, "persuction of the masses." They start running away from them, and from a distance watch godzilla destroy the news station. Katie calls her uncle, because she thinks he might know what it is. He tells her it is godzilla, a oragnism that was made out of a red goo the government made, and was supposed to be a secret weapon for the us. He told them to stay put of its way if godzilla gets close to them, because they could A. Die of radiation Posioning, since godzilla spawned from not only red goo, which was named microganites, but also nuclear waste, and B. That if the microganites get on them, they will fuse with godzilla, and, if they make it out, become horribly mutated. The phone breaks up, and Katie's uncle is forced to hang up. Cut to godzilla destroying the city of Green Bay, W.I., and the military trying to stop him, but can't make a scratch. Even though there are still civilians, the drop a bomb on him, which does damage, and, cue up who will know, he fires his BLUE atomic breath, out of his mouth ONLY, and kills everyone in his path of fire. We see people flesh rip off, ad then the blood and bones dissolve. He moved on to destroy more. Scene cuts to the teens, who decide to go to Chicago, because of a shelter there that can withstand godzillas nuclear breath. Cut to one more political meeting about some important stuff that really isn't important. Cut to the teens hailing a cab to take them to Chicago. Cut to godzilla rampageing for 30 minutes, and reveal that he will soon be on Chicago. Cut to meeting (last one) about new ways to stop him. Cut teens arriving in Chicago, and about 25 minutes later, Godzilla. He destroys Chicago, and again, the military try to stop it, but get destroyed. Useing another bomb is considered, but they don't do it because of the backlash that the president got to approving it. End movie with Godzilla onscreen, roaring. Credits start, and so does godzilla theme.

There will be a sequel or two, or 5, but I need time to think about those. Will post them when I have the idea. Any thoughts, or criticisms? Please respond!

Added in 1 minute 13 seconds:
This is a reboot so it ignores every other godzilla movie.

Added in 1 minute 22 seconds:
The first part of my post is supposed to say this is the thing I was talking about in shin gojira spoilers thread.
Last edited by Mastergodzilla on Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR1qg2 ... 4JEFNvBhCw

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

So put spoiler tags on it. Don't leave it open.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

There should be a movie where Bagan fights everyone! :D :D :D
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Mastergodzilla »

UltramanGoji wrote:So put spoiler tags on it. Don't leave it open.
For some reason, the first part of my post didn't go on: it's supposed to say, "this is what I was talking about in the shin gojira spoilers, so it's based off of shin gojira.
:baragon: :destoroyah: :muto: :bagan: :g2k: :monsterx: :gigan: :mechagodzilla: :spacegodzilla: :g64: :godzilla: :tk:
Check out my YouTube Channel, GodzillaFan2004! Has everything Godzilla, from reviews of fan films to fan films themselves! Please subscribe!!

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Basically destroy all monsters but with king ghidorah and death ghidorah on a team against:
Godzilla( of course)
Anguirus
Rodan
Baragon
Megaguirus
Titanosaurus
Mothra and mothra leo? ( for leo ill give him less lazers)
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

I would remake Godzilla: Final Wars, call it Godzilla: Armageddon and have all the Toho kaiju in it. All of the Godzilla baddies on one team, all good kaiju on another. Every kaiju would have optimal screen time, good plot and story. It would need to be split into 2 parts though.
Resized Image

Bigdog
JXSDF Technician

Post by Bigdog »

1. When I was looking at places I seen around the Ozarks on a vacations sometime ago riding in middle school, I noticed another idea came to mind. A complete Americanization of GMK. I never understood why Sony never took on this idea myself because its cheaper. Minimally re-shooting a few monster scenes to make it look less like Japan, while subbing in American locations, likely a couple fictional in order to maintain the illusion of it being a cohesive movie. Basically, replace all the Japanese actors with Americans, and only keep the monster footage. There are a few scenes that would have to be reshot, like the GMKZilla shooting a mushroom cloud beam unless edited around with technical wizardry, which would be how I'd do it. The final battle happens in L.A., so digital editing of signs and certain props would be a must. I imagine it following a similar plot line, though I'm not sure how the spirits of WWII could fit into it exactly. I was thinking of ditching it completely for the mystical angle where it's not quite explained, or it's something different.

Don't take it too seriously, it's just something I thought could be cool.

2. As a second concept, ditch everything but the GMK designs. Think of it as an American debut of Shusuke Kaneko, who gets to direct the American version. It's done how he wants it done, and gets to flesh out the monsters much more so they're not just replacing Varan and Anguirus. They fit in much better.

3. A Matango remake made by the Takashi Shimizu for America. Nothing's cut out, and it's updated for modern audiences. Namely, Sarah Michelle Gellar would play one of them while others would be other TV stars on the rise. Think of the story being like The Blair Witch Project meets The Ring, with dashes of Final Destination, but it certainly retains the core of the original movie. Purely J Horror at its finest.

4. Shin Mothra. The origins of the Shobijin and the Island are more akin to the nuclear mutants from the second Planet of the Apes movie, though the former maintain their appearance. To completely illustrate how sad and terrifying the reality of nuclear radiation costs. Them clinging onto Mothra in desperation as they see the radiation as a punishment. The Shobijin call for her , due to their perceived wavelengths being able to call her, but they're seen as insane until things go to hell. We see this again from the same point of view as Shin Godzilla, and returning cast of the previous.

The end of this is starker and happens a few months to a year after Shin Godzilla.

Ivo-goji
EDF Instructor

Post by Ivo-goji »

Lawsford wrote:GOJIRA BALL Z

Plot: Godzilla comes from the planet Gorgo, and encounters his older Brother Titanosaurus who soon kidnaps his son Minilla, soon he loses and has to team up with his rival Rodan, then they fight Titanosaurus, however Godzilla sacrifices himself in order to hold on to Titanosaurus so Rodan can defeat him with the Dactyle beam, in his final words Titanosaurus reveals that there are two even more powerful Gorgos coming to earth to take it over, so Godzilla goes to the Shadow realm and get stronger, while Rodan teaches Minilla how to fight, and the other K-Fighters train as well, 1 year later King Ghidorah and Gigan arive to earth, when they meet the K-Fighters they release their Gabara spawns to fight the K-Fighters (Rodan, Minilla, Anguirus, Baragon, Gorosaurus, and Zilla), Gorosaurus is the first to fight and he beats one of the 6 Gabaras, then Zilla fights one and beats it but after that he gets killed quite easily when Zilla is distracted, so then Gigan joins the fight, soon Gorosaurus gets his ass kicked and Minilla runs away like a pussy, Baragon sacrifices his life to save his love Gorosaurus, but fails to kill Gigan, then Gorosaurus gets ragin mad and tries to kill Gigan with his Kangaroo beam but fails epically and dies, so then Anguirus accidently slips up that Godzilla is returning, so then King Ghidorah orders Gigan to kill the remaining K-Fighters quickly, however when Gigan blast Minilla with the Lazer beam, Rodan sacrifices his life to save Minilla, then Godzilla arrives and kicks Gigans ass, then King Ghidorah kills Gigan for failure, and he and Godzilla fly off to Canada (the least important place on earth), Godzilla and King Ghidorah fight, then it ends when Godzilla's Atomic Breath X9000 blasts King Ghidorah to space, so King Ghidorah then creates some weird ass Lighting ball and transforms into a Keizer, however when King Ghidorah almost kills Godzilla, Anguirus and Minilla arrive to save him, so then Varan arrives and cuts off King Ghidorahs extra tail to transform him back, but soon everyone gets their asses kicked till Minilla transforms into a Keizer and kicks King Ghidorahs ass, King Ghidorah retreats, then 5 months later Minilla and Anguirus recover and go to the planet X (rodan's home planet) to find the Kaiju Ballz, when they arrive they fight all kinds of bad men, soon they have to team up with King Ghidorah (who also arrived), and fight stronger bad men, then they get their ass kicked by the Queer Powa (Kumonga, Hedorah, Megalon, Battra, and Captain Destoroyah), then Godzilla arrives and kills Kumonga, Megalon and Hedorah, but then he goes off to fight Destoroyah, Destoroyah switches bodies with Godzilla and goes off to take back the Kaiju Ballz from the K-Fighters, then Destoroyah as Godzilla get his ass kicked by King Ghidorah and King Ghidorah kills Battra, then he puts Godzilla in a Regen chamber, later the evil tyrant Jet Jaguar arrives and fights King Ghidorah, then Jet Jaguar transforms and beats everyones ass, after of which Rodan is revived somehow and fights Jet Jaguar, soon Jet Jaguar transforms again and again and then beats the powered-up King Ghidorah, Godzilla soon arrives, but then Jet Jaguar kills King Ghidorah then he fights Godzilla, soon Godzilla gets beaten up and tried the Atomic Ball, but fails, and Anguirus gets killed, then Godzilla goes Super and Becomes Super Godzilla and defeats Jet Jaguar, but his fate is unknown, 5 years later Jet Jaguar returns with his Father Ultraman and try to take over earth, however Iris arrives and kills them both, then Godzilla returns and soon Iris reveals that he is King Ghidorahs son from the future, and reveals that 3 years later two mechas will take over the earth and kill everyone but Minilla and Iris, 3 years later everyone arrives to New York City, and soon fight Mecha-Kong and Mecha-Mothra, but Godzilla gets a Nuclear Heart Attack and soon gets his ass kicked, then King Ghidorah arrives and goes super becoming Super King Ghidorah and kills Mecha-Mothra, later on Mecha-Kong is discovered to be really King Kong, later Mecha-Kong reveals Mechagodzilla and Mecharodan who kill Mecha-Kong and revive Mechagamera, later Rodan discovers a creature named Orga who needs to absorb Mechagodzilla and Mecharodan to become super strong, they fight but it is then halted, soon Rodan fights Mechagodzilla but then Orga absorbs Mechagodzilla to get stronger, Mecharodan and Mechagamera then run away, later King Ghidorah and Iris got stronger and go off to stop Orga, but Orga absorbs Mecharodan and becomes PERFECT, then he kicks King Ghidorahs ass, later Godzilla and Minilla are done training, 2 weeks later, Godzilla fights Orga but soon surrenders, then Minilla fights him but gets his ass kicked, however, soon Minilla goes Super-X2, and becomes X-Minilla, and he kicks Orgas ass, then Orga get big and Godzilla sacrifices his life to save earth, then Orga returns and fights Minilla, but Minilla finally kills him, and earth is back to normal, Minilla then discovers the 3 Egyptian God Cards, the Death Note, and the Holy Grail, and Godzilla does not come back to life, then Anguirus and Mecharodan have babies together

THE END :D
I was reading through this thread for ideas and found this masterpiece.

Added in 26 minutes 32 seconds:
Real ideas: For a while I've been thinking about a Godzilla movie that actually follows the logic of Godzilla being an aquatic creature by taking place mainly at sea. I could see something like Godzilla fighting Oodako or Gezora or such other kaiju in the ocean and wrecking a cruise ship. The story then follows a group of survivors as they cling to a raft trying to reach land before the struggling kaiju emerge again. Meanwhile the JSDF and US Navy are coordinating a counter attack against Godzilla that threatens to put the castaways in the crossfire. Instead of the usual city destruction the film would focus on personal trauma of the shipwreck survivors as well as their mounting terror of the monsters underwater who could strike at any time, building on the ocean's inherit ominous mystique and casting Godzilla as an embodiment of this kind of primal fear.

Another concept I've been thinking about a lot is a modern solo Mothra film in the style of Shin Gojira. Something that could play up her role as an ancient god, but less a protector and more of a force of nature like she was in her original movie. Not an outright villain, but an extreme vindicator, carrying vengeance on humanity for harming her worshipers on Infant Island.
Resized Image
Kaiju-King42 wrote: Welcome to Toho Kingdom, where every conceivable opinion, no matter how outlandish or unpopular, is a possibility among the population.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

A Godzilla film set in the 1950's as a follow-up to the original. A second Godzilla emerges roughly 2 years after the first thrashed Tokyo, only for several other Kaiju to show up shortly afterwards. Think X-Men First Class only with Godzilla.

Mastergodzilla
GPN Volunteer

Post by Mastergodzilla »

Coobzilla03 wrote:I would remake Godzilla: Final Wars, call it Godzilla: Armageddon and have all the Toho kaiju in it. All of the Godzilla baddies on one team, all good kaiju on another. Every kaiju would have optimal screen time, good plot and story. It would need to be split into 2 parts though.
Dude, I have literally had an idea exactly like this! (Great minds think alike)