Goodbye, Banno.

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Goodbye, Banno.

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SoleMan wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Well said, both of you. Im sure the true Showa Era will return, in the future.
"through eternal night, the twinkling of starlight, so very far away, maybe it's only yesterday..."

It's not like I hate the new era, in fact I really liked Shin Godzilla, and I liked the American film too. I'm just saying, that particular blend of cinema is no more. It's like it's the same thing, only different. (How's that for some Zen wisdom?)

As another song goes: "The future's in the air, I can feel it everywhere, blowing in the winds of change..."
Yeah I agree, I like the new stuff, but really its all the same. The whole fun "Showa" of films is gone.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Farewell, Banno. You and your film will always be remembered.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

BlacktimusPrime
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlacktimusPrime »

I just now saw this news. Truly heartbraking. Rest in peace, Banno. May your family and friends be blessed and find comfort.
Coobzilla03 wrote:
goji89 wrote:Godzilla in general sucks. Just awful. I mean a man in a suit knocking down papercraft buildings?

Turn me into a twix and give me a break.

Mutated animals that are huge that fight each other.
Here goji, have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.