Monster(s) Discussion #Z: Terror-Beasts

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Monster(s) Discussion #Z: Terror-Beasts

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Rather than make a individual thread for each one, this thread will be dedicated to talking about the Terror-Beasts in general.

What are your opinions on these strange alien weapons?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Monster(s) Discussion #Z: Terror-Beasts

Post by edgaguirus »

Terror beasts?
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

edgaguirus wrote:Terror beasts?
Zone Fighter says: " Hiya there! "
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Thanks. I see what you're talking about.

Some of them are very silly looking, but you might say the same with Ultraman. On topic, they had some interesting creatures.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

BlueGojira
Monarch Researcher

Post by BlueGojira »

edgaguirus wrote:Thanks. I see what you're talking about.

Some of them are very silly looking, but you might say the same with Ultraman. On topic, they had some interesting creatures.

No problem!

I personally love them, even if they do look the most goofy of any monster I've seen.
SoleMan wrote: I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Having never seen the Zone Fighter series. I really couldn't tell my honest opinion, granted seeing pictures of Wargilgar I admit he actually has a really unique and decent design. Picture what it could look like with an modern update. :)

Zandolla's interesting too considering his head is a drill. Bizarre yet pretty unique as well.

Gothicserpent
Gotengo Officer

Post by Gothicserpent »

Did Zone Fighter ever have an ending?
"HAY ANGUIRUS"
"WHADDA WANT?"
"SUMPTIN FUNNEH GOIN ON, YOU BETTAH CHECK!"
"OKAY"
GTU wrote:There are so many concept versions of Bagan they could give him his own toyline. That's why I'm banking on a Monsterarts sub-line called SH Baganarts.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Although I haven't seen this series they are pretty awesome looking.

Anyone think that Mogranda is the same species as Gigan?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Besides a hooked hand, I don't see a lot of similarity.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

edgaguirus wrote:Besides a hooked hand, I don't see a lot of similarity.
Aren't they both bird-like cyborgs?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos