Japanese dub for KKvG

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Japanese dub for KKvG

Post by Kaijunator »

So is there anywhere I can get the Japanese dub of KKvG on Region 1 or Region Free DVD/Blu Ray? I don't want to see the butchered US version anymore.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillaBurgh
G-Force Personnel

Re: Japanese dub for KKvG

Post by GodzillaBurgh »

Kaijunator wrote:So is there anywhere I can get the Japanese dub of KKvG on Region 1 or Region Free DVD/Blu Ray? I don't want to see the butchered US version anymore.
I'm afraid not. You can only find it on bootlegs, imports or official Japanese Blu-rays/DVDs.
"Just as you distrust us, so we distrust others as well. It's wrong. We're all human. As humans we are responsible to each other. We are related. Refuse us, and you will abandon your brothers. We must learn to help each other."
- Sakai, Godzilla vs. The Thing

Terasawa
Xilien Halfling

Post by Terasawa »

It's not a Japanese dub.
寺沢. He/him/his, etc.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Terasawa wrote:It's not a Japanese dub.
You know what I mean. The Japanese version. The one with Ifukube's score and without the US reporters.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Mr. Yellow
G-Force Personnel

Post by Mr. Yellow »

I thought there was a German release?

http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13111
"Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy. They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them." - Ishiro Honda