Looking for a villain/monster/alien race I saw

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
RobertHoffmann
Young Farmer

Looking for a villain/monster/alien race I saw

Post by RobertHoffmann »

Hello guys,

I was born in 1964 in Argentina, and when I was 5 years old my TV was only playing Japanese films, dubbed into Spanish I may add !

I remember a very cool alien race of monsters, which I think were active against Ultraman. But I have not been able to find depictions of them anywhere. Basically, from what I remember, they were about human size, but looking like gray Penguins with flapping "arms". And when they got together 3 or 4 of them, started rotating, and formed a much greater monster, against which Ultraman would have to fight.

Am I right ? Was this Ultraman ? or something else ?

I am looking for the name / any pic I can find, of those aliens.

Spuro
Keizer

Re: Looking for a villain/monster/alien race I saw

Post by Spuro »

Viras, maybe?

eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

RobertHoffmann
Young Farmer

Post by RobertHoffmann »

Hi Kaiju-King,

No, it was something like this:
http://www.servermasters.com/stuff/unkn ... _maybe.png

They (there were always several, communicating, plotting some evil plan) were always in some secret base somewhere, and they would "join up" by connecting to each other in a circle, and they would start rotating fast, and voilla, some large Kaiju would emerge as the result.
I do not remember if they were in Ultra Q , or something else. I know Toho is not the right place to ask this question, however I suspect the expertise of the people around here will help find this elusive character.

Komenja
Interpol Agent

Post by Komenja »

Kinda sounds like Baltan.

Resized Image