King Ghidorah Same\Different Suit and roar sound effect ????

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

King Ghidorah Same\Different Suit and roar sound effect ????

Post by Godzilla6014 »

I think there's been a decision on here before about the Gigan suits from 72-73 not being the same suits but I have a question in similar regards to King Ghidorah the suit from 72-73 looks very different from the one in 64-68. He mainly his heads and necks look a lot skinnier than the other one. I've heard different theories one being that it's the same suit but it's been touched up a bit and another theory stating it is not the same. Please see below:

64-68:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0929012050

72-73:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/vil ... 0402160734

Also, in regards to the first question the 72-73 Ghidorah doesn't have the same roar sound effects as the 64 one does especially in Zone Fighter so any thoughts there as well?
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: King Ghidorah Same\Different Suit and roar sound effect

Post by Breakdown »

I think it's the same suit that had to be repaired due to age.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

The suit(s) don't look different at all to me. Like Breakdown said though, likely touch ups (noticeably in the chest area) due to the suit's age.
Last edited by Missingno. on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

A new coat of gold paint doesn't hurt.

Godzilla6014
G-Force Personnel

Post by Godzilla6014 »

Thinks for your answers guys. A lot of suits from these films rather they're the same or not and they're looks are discussions I always find interesting. Do any of you have thoughts about the different roars? If I need to identify what I mean to make more sense let me know and I'll see if I can find a video or maybe something with an audio clip.
Legion1979 wrote:A new coat of gold paint doesn't hurt.
Hahaha and let's not forget about him shaving now and then.
Legionmaster wrote:Yeah how dare people talk about the things they like. What assholes.

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

There was only ever one (Showa) Ghidorah suit. The neck and heads were replaced in Godzilla vs. Gigan, which is why they look so different.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.