Conflagration 1975 found, but...

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
Missingno.
G-Grasper

Conflagration 1975 found, but...

Post by Missingno. »

So I recently found the original Japanese cut of Conflagration on DVD, but it is a Region 2 release, and as such, is in Japanese and lacks English subtitles. So, if any of you guys can point me to a source that can mass produce a bootleg of this film, I will be very grateful, especially because my sources where I got my boots of Prophecies of Nostradamus, Half-Human, The Last War, etc. all declined this offer.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

LSD Jellyfish
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Conflagration 1975 found, but...

Post by LSD Jellyfish »

Sumo Gorilla might know what to do, they sold a bunch of uncut Japanese godzilla bootlegs, I'm sure they have some sort of distributor or person that could help you.
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:54 pm Anno-san pleasures me more than Yamasaki-san.

Space Hunter M
EDF Instructor

Post by Space Hunter M »

Gimme a copy so I can up my CG/ADC ratios and gain private torrent e-peen. If you wanna trade something drop me a PM.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

LSD Jellyfish wrote:Sumo Gorilla might know what to do, they sold a bunch of uncut Japanese godzilla bootlegs, I'm sure they have some sort of distributor or person that could help you.
Trust me, I've used Sumogorilla for some of my bootlegs like Frankenstein Conquers the World, Son of Godzilla, Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla (1974), etc., but I still have yet to get a reply from them in regards to this...
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

You could try installing U Torrent and download them from Pirate Bay or any other torrent site.

Goji
Xilien Halfling

Post by Goji »

What? He's not inquiring about downloading anything.
UltramanGoji wrote: Cranky because you got mad I implied GFW isn't a good movie aren't you
Chrispy_G wrote:I'll say it one last time, Trump wins in a landslide.
I'll gladly eat crow if it doesn't turn out that way....but at this point it feels painfully obvious, as it has for months.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Bumping to see if anyone has a solution for this, since a couple of other sources I've used in the past declined to subtitle and distribute the film as well.
Goji /pb/ (Goji) wrote:What? He's not inquiring about downloading anything.
This. Please refer to this. I don't want it online or downloaded, I'd like a solid DVD of it.
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
The 80's----The weather!