Organic Roars?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Organic Roars?

Post by he-ba »

I think this may or may not be moved, I really hate starting a new topic..... never know how it's gonna go.

Anyways, so which SHOWA roar do you think is the most organic? Which one do you think could be heard in a real animal or if the monster was real, do you think it'll be..... real, I guess?

I'd go with Varan. It just sounds like it could be in an actual animal, definitely if reptiles could make sounds such as that.

Thoughts?
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Re: Organic Roars?

Post by Missingno. »

Kumonga. I think the sound that I'm thinking of comes from Destroy all Monsters, in the sequence when all the monsters are gathering to fight Ghidorah, and when it shows Kumonga, I think that's when it makes the sound I have in mind that could be replicated in real-life. Otherwise I say King Caesar since he sounds exactly like a lion.
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

It's Rodan for me. Rodan's roar has a pitch that reminds me of some bird sounds.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

Titanosaurus, he sounds really similar to an elephant. Maguma's roar is also pretty convincing.