Mu vs Seatopia

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
eggcheese
Yojimbo

Mu vs Seatopia

Post by eggcheese »

Hi all. I was thinking about this a while back. Which undersea kingdom would win in an "aquatic war to end all wars," the Empire of Mu or the Kingdom of Seatopia?

I am inclined to say Mu, for it seemed their technology was far superior. But to be fair, we never got to observe Seatopia's true war power (unless Megalon was their only war weapon). Although Megalon seems more powerful than Manda...
"Oh no, they're getting pissed off!"

Red Yoshi
Ronin

Re: Mu vs Seatopia

Post by Red Yoshi »

Considering how odd Seatopia is... And they have a giant screeching bug...
Yeah, uh, I'm going with Mu, even though I've never heard of it.

he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Post by he-ba »

Mu, no doubt about that. Basically, we know that one of the only reasons why the humans won was because of the Gotengo
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

eggcheese
Yojimbo

Post by eggcheese »

Do you think that Seatopia had an army of sorts? Like infantry or even some kind of artillery? Or was Megalon their only option?

he-ba
Interpol Agent

Post by he-ba »

We never got to see it, so we can only assume. Then again, we didn't get to see anything in Megalon, because all of the "world destruction" by those earthquakes were just constantly talked about and never shown.

And this is off topic, but I find it hysterical that Seatopia would cause all of this world-wide chaos, and then send out Megalon who can't do anything besides another monster to help him! He can barely fly and he was wings! LOL!

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Seatopia had interstellar communications, so they must have advanced technology. I find it hard to believe Megalon would be their only weapon, but until we see what kind of military they possess, we'll never know. Mu, on the otherhand, had a very effective fighting force. They'd be formidable foes in battle.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Considering the Seatopians can just borrow Gigan, they could just have him and Megalon tear the Mu a new asshole.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.

eggcheese
Yojimbo

Post by eggcheese »

Perhaps Emperor Antonio and the Empress of Mu had a secret affair, akin to Marc Antony and Cleopatra?

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I sense a fan fic in that.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

Don't they both just live in, like, one giant room?
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

Zillamon51
GPN Volunteer

Post by Zillamon51 »

Mu is pretty lame. When the Atragon crew gets in there at the end, they send a bunch of guys with spears to fight people with guns. Hilarious.

he-ba
Interpol Agent

Post by he-ba »

^ Well it's kinda like 'Murica vs. the Natives, they had no clue what the heck a gun was, and so they sent basically all of the tribe's guys to overwhelm the settlers, but yeah we know the rest

Power-Glove
Ronin

Post by Power-Glove »

The whole stated point of the Seatopian agents stealing Jet Jaguar in GvsMeg was to use him as a prototype so they can build up a robot army for an invasion of the "surface world" as well as guide their sole invasion force, being Megalon, to Tokyo. I think it's implied that the Seatopian army was nearly wiped out due to the nuclear tests.

The Mu Empire on the other hand had an invasion force and waged bloody war with the rest of the world. They also had advanced weapons of their own. Therefore if Mu waged war on Seatopia, the Mu Empire would win....no contest even though Megalon would probably stomp Manda into a bloody meat mess.

Indeed, I do smell a fanfic brewing here.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

Seatopia. they have Megalon, and they're hyper advanced.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.