Jack of all trades, Master of none

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Re: Jack of all trades, Master of none

Post by he-ba »

Nice! I didn't even think about this before! Thanks for that, LC!
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

Mecha-SpaceGhidorah
JXSDF Technician

Post by Mecha-SpaceGhidorah »

A very nice and well thought out break-down.
One note though, you may want to fix the lead on the "Intelligence" section. Unless, of course, you mean to say that Godzilla inelegantly intelligent. ;)
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
~ Zefram Cochrane (c. 2073)

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Very nice LC. All your points are valid. I would have loved to hear you break down if Showa Godzilla took his army to fight Destroyah though, since he is basically indestructible. It probably wouldnt go to well for the monster army. Also, just wanted to say, if Godzilla would have stayed bitter with humanity and continued fighting Rodan, He probably would have killed Rodan, then went to see, only to later take on King Ghidorah when he became a threat, and then lose to the dragon. Even though godzilla was pretty animalistic during the earlier films, after he escaped from the glacier, he started thinking more. Around GTTHM his mental processes were of that of a humans. That sudden gain of intelligence and emotion is what saved him, and earth. Just wanted to add that
Resized Image

PopInPicsPresents
Xilien Halfling

Post by PopInPicsPresents »

Not to turn this into an FM or anything but I'm fairly certain Spacegodzilla would shitstomp the entire monster cast of DAM. Especially if the monsters behave like they did in the movie.
Jomei wrote:
PopInPicsPresents wrote:
Jomei wrote:Anyway, who's everyone's best girl for X? I'm on team Asuna.
Mama Birdon is bae
Congratulations. You've constructed the most perfectly wrong post ever seen on TK.