Question about Sanda?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
GodzillaFan1992
Gotengo Officer

Question about Sanda?

Post by GodzillaFan1992 »

So I heard that in the movie War of the Gargantuas that Sanda ended up getting a broken leg.

So here is the question. If Sanda like Gaira are capable of regeneration, considering they born and grew from severed cell tissues of Frankenstein, don't you think Sanda would of instantly had his leg healed? Considering that if they grew from severed cell tissues then that is how great their regeneration is.....

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Question about Sanda?

Post by eabaker »

I don't see any inherent relationship between ability to regenerate and speed of regeneration.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Post by he-ba »

Not instantly. It would in a matter of time, though.
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

Godzilla has fast regeneration, but the Gargantua's don't heal that quickly. Gaira still had scars from his near death at the end of the movie, and a broken leg will take longer to heal than scars.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.