Black Hole Aliens

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
louisthewalrus
Young Farmer

Black Hole Aliens

Post by louisthewalrus »

I'm new here, so if this was already written just ignore it

How did the BHA find out about the prophecy in Gv MG? That doesn't make sense. If they knew about it, then how did they not take advantage of it?

Discuss

he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Re: Black Hole Aliens

Post by he-ba »

I personally think they found the statue, figured out the prophecy, and waited until it was the right time. Obviously, that time was when MG was fully functional, as the prophecy, as you may or may not know, states that when a monster destroys the world..... Most of you know the rest. That's just me.
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

ILL GREEN
Gotengo Officer

Post by ILL GREEN »

Well, according to Ancient Aliens, they probably wrote the prophecy themselves eons ago, but these aliens were bad so they were probably taking advantage of an opportunity to rule. Because thats what General Zod desires, to rule.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

i always thought they WERE the prophecy, which sounds confusing but you tend to know that sort of thing. as in, if i'm destined to become a king and rule the world as per my breeding and grooming, i tend to believe i'm the prophesied king on the rise. the aliens knew of Earth i figure and acted on that prophecy, though in the movie i'm pretty sure they're only doing this to combat King Caesar and not to fulfill anything.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

My guess is that they did some research during G vs Megalon about how humans can fight back against invaders.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.