Questions of Canon

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Re: Questions of Canon

Post by LiquidG »

Godzilla14 wrote:Who knows maybe in 1983,before the return of Godzilla,the government says to the scientists to not ever mentionthe events of 1955-1975. but then DAM happened. And then :dizzy: ....Skreeonk it! It happend! End of discussion!
I'm sure your probably kidding but the Showa films aren't in cannon with the Heisei films.
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"

he-ba
Interpol Agent
Location: Sitting home and chatting with my best friend....... Titanosaurus!!

Post by he-ba »

I hate how GR, G2K, GvMegaguirus, GMK, and GXMG have nothing to do with the rest of the series and pertain only to the original. In my head, I just do everything in the events that happened, forgetting all that stuff. I forget the "40 years ago, G attacked and was never seen again. Now he's back." Like G2K was Godzilla Junior. Like TOMG Godzilla is the same as GR. I also forget the GvKG plot, and just stick to "KG attacks, G kills him, he comes back as MKG, G kills him, too." The time travel is just really confusing. DAM, though, I place in 1999
TK's resident Titanosaurus super-fan

Maybe Minilla was some mutation inside a Kamacarus' ootheca and that's why they attacked..... Maybe Minilla ISN'T the Son of Godzilla! He's some weird Kamacari that Godzilla felt bad for!

..... Nope, the other guys would never accept that..........

I don't know even know what a he-ba is......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!!!!!!!!

LiquidG
Terminated
Terminated

Post by LiquidG »

he-ba wrote:I hate how GR, G2K, GvMegaguirus, GMK, and GXMG have nothing to do with the rest of the series and pertain only to the original. In my head, I just do everything in the events that happened, forgetting all that stuff. I forget the "40 years ago, G attacked and was never seen again. Now he's back." Like G2K was Godzilla Junior. Like TOMG Godzilla is the same as GR. I also forget the GvKG plot, and just stick to "KG attacks, G kills him, he comes back as MKG, G kills him, too." The time travel is just really confusing. DAM, though, I place in 1999
Okey no offense to you, but this post is really confusing, let me try to break it down for you, the Showa, Heisei, and Millennium series have absolutely nothing to do with each-other, The Showa series timeline goes from 1954 ( Gojira ) to 1999 ( DAM ) all the other films ( Godzilla raids again to Terror Of Mechagodzilla ) take place in between these films. The Hesiei films take place in an alternate reality where Godzilla hasn't been seen since his 54 attack, a second Godzilla appears much larger because it was born from ( at the time ) modern nuclear weapons, the way this Godzilla was created was through the futurian's plan, no Godzilla was erased from history, they inadvertently created a stable time loop by transporting the Lagos island Dinosaur to that part of the ocean, they gave birth to the second Godzilla, why is this ? In the late 70s a Russian nuclear sub sank in the area, mutating the dead Godzillasarus into the Hesiei Godzilla in the first place, Godzilla wasn't recreated in 92, he was already still there, when shindo's sub got to the area Godzilla was already mutated, thus all he did was absorb the subs energy, growing an extra 20 meters. now we move on the millennium series, all but the Kiryu saga take place in its own universe and have nothing to do with each other, like an anthology series.
TK's official member of the "Three L's of the Apocalypse"