Godzilla's weakness?

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Godzilla's weakness?

Post by edgaguirus »

So instead of sending waves of planes armed with rockets, just send a squadron of water dropping planes loaded with liquid nitrogen.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

three
Keizer

Re: Godzilla's weakness?

Post by three »

a weakness seems to be overwhelming him, kinda like the best defense being a good offense rather than legitimate defensive ability.

by that i mean Gigan vs Godzilla, Megalon vs Godzilla, Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla and Terror of Mechagodzilla all put him up against greater odds and he was (for the most part) handled when he was faced with more than he could manage. the firepower of MG really toasted him and nearly killed him, twice in the same movie. in ToMG, the Titanosaurus and MG duo left him buried and defeated until the humans got involved. Megalon and Gigan had their way with him for a while, and so did Gigan and Ghidorah. one on one he seems great, but against monsters with more ammo or assistance he's like any other kaiju it seems.

oh that and caterpillars. somehow, they seem to be his kryptonite.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.