Monster Discussion #10: Maguma

For the discussion of Toho produced and distributed films or shows released before 1980.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Monster Discussion #10: Maguma

Post by Zarm »

I think Maguma would become the Anguirus-style sidekick, though for some reason I can see Godzilla being a little more abusive to Maguma.
Last edited by Zarm on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

SonOfGorgo
G-Grasper

Post by SonOfGorgo »

Zarm wrote:I think Maguma would be like a Anguirus-style sidekick, though for some reason I can see Godzilla being a little more abusive to Maguma.
Okay. It's still a shame the big walrus never appeared again in another Toho production.
Still the best, 1955... 8-)

edgaguirus
Keizer

Post by edgaguirus »

I guess giant walruses aren't as popular as huge Moths, three headed dragons, or mechanical Godzillas.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.