Titanosaurus vs Kong

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
Demon Lord Gira
Administrator
Administrator

Titanosaurus vs Kong

Post by Demon Lord Gira »

http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/titanosaurus.htm

vs

https://wikizilla.org/wiki/King_Kong/Legendary

Rules:

1. No Axe

Arena: Tokyo

Kong has proven himself able to stand with the big boys, but can he last against one of the most physically powerful kaiju around? I am leaning Kong here, as despite his impressive power, Titanosaurus is not that good of a fighter, and if Showa Godzilla was able to beat him senseless around, Kong should be able to do much of the same, though if he slips up, Titano is going to give HIM the beatdown of a lifetime.
Come read my latest Fanfiction: Daily Life at the Cheshire Cafe

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.
GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Titanosaurus vs Kong

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

This is definitely a difficult one, and it’d be an absolute banger of a fight. I do have to go with Kong for agility and ability, but he definitely needs to be constantly on his toes. Between Titano’s hurricane winds and just general brute strength, it’s gonna be hard to not get caught slipping, and the moment Titano can start letting loose, Kong’s getting hurt bad.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I think King Kong has the greater chance of winning this bout. His speed, melee skills, aggression and agility will give him the edge here; though if Titanosaurus gets him caught up in his tail-fan winds, then he might be able to turn the tide.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

GodzillaXGomoraFight
Gotengo Officer

Post by GodzillaXGomoraFight »

Very interesting match-up here. Kong has great agility and can use his intelligence to catch Titanosaurus off guard (say jumping off buildings like he did against Godzilla or using parts of buildings as improvised weapons). Titanosaurus can attempt to slow Kong's role with hurricane winds, which in TOMG were definitely devastating enough to level the city. Titanosaurs also has the physical strength to give Kong a beating akin to Godzilla's ruthless onslaught against Kong in Round 3 of GvK's battle. Titanosaurus' ability to win is dependent on his commitment to the battle, which you can question after he lost his mind control at the end of TOMG (perhaps call part of Godzilla's beatdown on him due to confusion). I lean towards Kong, but I do not put it beyond Titanosaurus to toss around Kong if he is in the mindset to battle to the death.