Striker Eureka vs Chitauri Leviathan (x2)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Striker Eureka vs Chitauri Leviathan (x2)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

Striker Eureka: https://pacificrim.fandom.com/wiki/Stri ... a_(Jaeger)

VS

Chitauri Leviathan: https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom. ... Leviathans

Rules:

Stats: Standard Heisei Weight Scaling; Leviathans can eject one squad of Chitauri each.

Battleground: Sydney, Australia.

Verdict: Even with the two squads of Chitauri added to the mix, I’m still giving this to Striker Eureka. The Leviathans may be able to coordinate their attacks against Striker while the Chitauri provide the support fire/distraction... ... ...if only for a short while before the Mark V Jaeger cuts through their armor with his sting blades like hot knives through tinfoil. And once Striker brings those missiles into play, it’s over for Thanos’ monstrous puppets.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

JAGzilla
Sazer

Re: Striker Eureka vs Chitauri Leviathan (x2)

Post by JAGzilla »

Isn't there a rule against one-sided matches? :lol:

The Hulk one-punched a Leviathan. As a general rule, there's no shame in getting one-punched by the Hulk... unless you're a giant monster. Then you're pretty sad. Especially when we're talking about the MCU Hulk, who isn't even anything special by Hulk standards. Striker is going to beat the snot out of these things in a matter of seconds.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

Breakdown
Keizer

Re: Striker Eureka vs Chitauri Leviathan (x2)

Post by Breakdown »

The Chitauri are really, really bad lol. Striker takes this with utmost ease. I remember a while back someone made a match of the Bayformers Decepticons vs the Chitauri army, and the consensus was that the Decepticons stomp. When an incompetent army like the Bayformers 'Cons can kick your ass, you know you suck.
Last edited by Breakdown on Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Every rose has it's thorns