Godzilla (Heisei) Vs Orochi (Heisei)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Godzilla (Heisei) Vs Orochi (Heisei)

Post by LegendZilla »

Godzilla : https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzi ... sei.htm#91

Orochi : https://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/orochi_heisei.htm#o

Arena : The Moon

Rules : Godzilla can breathe and has access to his Spiral Fire Ray. Fight to the death.

Verdict : I am gonna be optimistic for now and root for Godzilla, but the fact I'm pitting him up against a literal god also has be a tad uncertain.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Re: Godzilla (Heisei) Vs Orochi (Heisei)

Post by ShinGojira14 »

While I definitely think Orochi would prove to be a tough opponent, I'm pretty sure Godzilla would nonetheless eventually topple him. That healing factor, nuclear pulse and multiple versions of the atomic ray land this in the bag for the King of the Monsters.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Yeah, Orochi really doesn't have any sort of firepower that this Godzilla hasn't tanked his way through already. And those necks are easy targets for his beam.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?

godjacob
Futurian

Post by godjacob »

Orochi is basically a less mobile, less offensively threatening version of the Heisei King Ghidorah and beyond him Godzilla has endured worst and beaten more impressive foes than what Orochi displayed.

Godzilla takes this.