Godzilla (70s) vs Birdon (Taro)

For the discussion of all fantasy matches, Toho or otherwise. To post, you must join the FM Usergroup.
GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Godzilla (70s) vs Birdon (Taro)

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Godzilla (Showa) vs Birdon (Taro)

Arena: A field

Verdict: Abstaining for now.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

edgaguirus
Keizer

Re: Godzilla (70s) vs Birdon (Taro)

Post by edgaguirus »

Godzilla likely wins this one. Birdon is heat resistant, so Godzilla's ray might not be effective against the Ultra monster. It will come down to brute force, which Showa Godzilla has proven skilled at. Birdon will furiously peck Godzilla, but his regenerative powers can compensate for any damage done. Godzilla did take several blows to the head from Gigan, and he survived. I think Godzilla can take down the giant bird.
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him.

ShinGojira14
Xilien Halfling

Post by ShinGojira14 »

I'd say Godzilla wins this one. Size and regenerative powers win the day.
"William Knifeman! AH! AH! AH!"

Resized ImageResized Image

Mac Daddy MM
Xilien Halfling

Post by Mac Daddy MM »

Birdon is one of the few Showa era kaiju that might give Godzilla some trouble. That beak will draw blood, no doubt about it. But I don't see Birdon (whom, might I add, is in my top three favorite UM kaiju) being able to deliver a death blow. The flamethrower will be an annoyance more than anything and while Birdon's beak is dangerous, Godzilla's own physical strength, atomic ray and regeneration is going to keep him in the battle longer than the Ultras that faced McBallChin. He'll be bleeding by the time its over, but Godzilla has the advantages in this battle that the likes of Zoffy and Taro do not.

Quote of the Year:
plasmabeam wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:03 am Hear me out on this. What if Godzilla is actually Suko’s father? In GvK when Godzilla defeated Kong and they were roaring at each other, what if Godzilla inseminated Kong at that moment and that’s why they were screaming?